How do I avoid this? I don't like having veins popping out of my arms and shit. It looks gross

How do I avoid this? I don't like having veins popping out of my arms and shit. It looks gross.

Attached: 1514845473373.jpg (572x300, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fag, but if you stay at above ~12% BF you shouldn't have such visible veins.

>I don't like having veins popping out of my arms and shit
fat

But then I won't have visible muscle

/thread

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

I get this too... I think it looks gross

you dont, you work with the body god has given you and you stop complaining like a bitch

But they are gross I even hate the way they feel

Women fucking love that shit. Maybe not to the extent you posted though. You only get that from really low bodyfat and/or roids.
That or genetics.

>it looks gross
They aren't for you to appreciate
Veiny arms mean veiny dick

>low bodyfat

But my arms have them and nowhere else, I know my bodyfat isn't low from the gut.

They appear first and almost exclusively in the arms dumbass. I get them even at 18% bodyfat if I have a pump. You don't avoid it, it doesn't work that way. Get fat if you don't want them.

This is so unfair.

Post pictures.

Not him but I have and at around 14% bf and have little to no arm veins. I'm also dyel from Skelly mode and I used to have veins when I was really skinny

Attached: Snapchat-417321870.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

*I have abs
>Phoneposting

it's literally all genetics, guys.

Some guys will have veins popping out like they were bolted on, so will never pop up unless under pressure. Same with abs: some people they pop up at low BF%, others gotta train the core before they show up.

>I am also dyel
Just when I started to feel better about myself I see this. Gain 5-10 pounds and you're fucking ottermode dude. You've almost fucking made it. Stop seting the bar so high

Attached: lain heade hurty.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

It is genetics where the veins are, thats a known fact

i'm a fat fuck and i have pretty crazy vascularity, my dad is the same way

Vascularity is sikh dude

Attached: DECAAF32-B928-40FD-B02B-BBE0C863F53B.jpg (3024x4032, 2.4M)

You gotta decide.

in my experience girls love veins. I do too. Also, you're probably really far away from having any veins popping out of your arms, so focus on what's important for now

Attached: 21329164213.jpg (533x800, 270K)

is that you in pic? mirin if so

it's actually me larping as my 16 year old me. this is me at 20 now. still a chestlet but w/e, girls go crazy over my body and I feel pretty comfy at this size

Attached: 412269556221.jpg (600x800, 274K)

U look great. How do I accomplish this? Eat a lot and lift heavy for 5 years and then stop eating?

nice breh. stats and lifts?

Huh you kinda look like me except a bit bigger
Stats?

how do i get to talk in this channel?

actually the way I did it was I had this girl I was best friends with and obv I was in love with her but she didn't feel the same way. so my 14 year old me basically had the whole "girl doesn't love me. heart turns into stone. turn body into stone" mindset and so I trained really hard for a whole year. mostly bodyweight and calisthetics since I didn't have money for a gym.
Anyway I looked fucking great by the end of the year and she fell in love with me. It was pretty nice, teenagelove.jpg, but after 1 year and roughly 8 months I broke up with her.
After the breakup when I was 16 I actually went to a gym for the first time in my life. Not really consistent, literally just going there and doing whatever I felt like doing. Didn't keep track on lifts etc.
Meet gymbunny, make her my GF, quit the gym 2 months in, travel the world with her after graduating and break up with her while we're in New Zealand.
I still think I look like I do now because my 14 year old lovesick me went fucking berserk on the bodyweight workouts. Also I'm just an overall active guy. Did Taekwon-do from 14-18, always trained bodyweight while I was traveling, now I go climbing a lot, swimming, riding my bike, jogging, murdering my punching bag daily. Shit like that.
>actually going to the gym lol
tl;dr: bodyweight, calisthetics and cardio-heavy stuff
also probably >muh genetics

thanks for reading my blog brehs

Not bad at all. I think most people refuse to admit the fact that cardio and an overall active lifestyle is great for aesthetics. Building muscle at the gym is vital, but you need to change every aspect of your life to truly make it. Good on you.

Height?

Attached: 7F51B142-7431-4922-9805-53BAF656DFC0.png (420x420, 7K)

I'm 6'2
pic related is my ID from 5 years ago. I was 16 at the time and I still grew a bit. 185cm is still roughly 6'1
appreciate it bro. true words. I feel like body-wise I almost made it, atleast for the goals I set myself. I hope you make it too.

Attached: 27319326421421.jpg (3968x2976, 1.85M)

How is he a fag? super skinny muscular is a faggot look

Nice pic, pretty much the ottermode I'm look for. And you seem to have the same frame as me, you look look slim.
No homo

no use having a good physique and getting gassed 2mins into a run imo