Recommend a haircut

hairs getting longish, cut it or grow out like zyzz?

if cut, what type of haircut should i get. i go to great barbers

pls no ss crew cut

pic related

also dunno why left trap looks so much bigger than right trap

Attached: Photo on 4-11-18 at 9.01 PM #3.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

el goblino...

el enrique iglesias..

el pissening

el bob esponja

you should get a haircut that compliments your facial structure, look it up, there are different styles good for different face shapes, you could let your hair grow out more desu

never heard of this, i knew there were things like that for glasses but not haircuts. where can i find this

la desidia

Al ghūl...

Fight me esse

Attached: fiteme.jpg (540x960, 89K)

Rahs Al Gul

el hombre pequeno de las americas

fight ur hairline m8

also which cheeky kunt is speaking spanish only

el franco columbu yunior

fuaaaaaaaaaark m lord u r too kind el despacito suavecito que rico

I always get 3 on the sides and 3 inches up top. Simple and easy to maintain

damn u get same lengths? wouldnt that give your face a roundish look instead of a tapered aesthetic fade

I mean number 3 guard which would be 3/8 inch on side and it tapers to 3 inches on top. I hate fades because you need to get it redone every 2 weeks.

Show us a normal fucking picture w/o tilting your head down so we can see what fits your facial structure

Definitely dont get the zyzz unless you want to look like a tryhard wannabe faggot

gimmie a sec m8 taking a shit, facial structure is diamond esque

undercut

Just typed in "men hairstyle face shapes"

fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/

Just one example article to give you a general idea, although desu it's not the most accurate, I would ask your barber what they think looks good after you get a general idea of what compliments your face, then make a decision from there

i want to grow it out but my sides grow out like autism, they grow like pubes and never get properly long. fml cant get that cali surfer boy haircut we been idolizing since kids

Don't worry, I have the opposite eproblrm, I run a fade but my sides grow super fast, might change my hairstyle soon

i think long sides look aesthetic on men nowadays especially since legit every cunt is running the same fade sides long on top look bullshit

They all are pretty much short on the sides upper side not so short

>fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/

>short on the sides and back
>not too short
>not too short but beard
>short on the sides
>all the pics look the fucking same

Is this a troll website?