/feels/ thread

That Wave of Depressive Loneliness That Lasts for a Couple Days Edition

Attached: 1520445712149.png (640x360, 73K)

learned I did some dumb shit while blackout drunk that has ruined the only good thing I've ever done for someone

How do I approach her? Do I straight up ask for a date or make small talk?

Attached: 1518066954538.webm (1110x534, 2.94M)

>Work in retail
>half consciously asking people if they are finding everything alright
>girl turns around
>i had gone on a couple dates with her almost 9 years ago
>she never replied
>just walked away

>econ degree
>poli sci degree
>can't find a job
>can't even get an interview. Just rejection for jobs id be great for

I feel like I'll never amount to any sort of success. Every day I get closer to offing myself. I just don't want my cats to miss me

ask if she wants to get coffee

I am tearing up right now for you

Interact with her more. Find out about what she is interested in. Make her laugh, you have to be her friend before she's your girlfriend.

just apologize

girlfriend told me she wanted to take a break today after her spending less time with me and focusing on getting into graduate school. shit is pretty lame. i think she thinks she's gonna just take a week off of talking to me and then try to return to shit like it's all normal but that's not gonna happen lol. do i just download tinder in the meantime and fuck a thot or what?

Flirty small talk. If she's receptive tell her that you find her attractive and want to get to know her better. Do it faggot

Don't cheat on her like some nigger. If the relationship is still in effect, then you have to talk with her when the "break" is over, and see if you two even really value your time with one another.

unironically break up with her. How the fuck are you gonna be long term with this whore if she needs to take BREAKS from you? That’s bullshit, you’re worth more than that. She put a death sentence on your relationship by saying that. Things will never be the same.
Sorry man.

Attached: C8B0AAC0-1EA2-455A-B09E-E95C22818740.png (1056x1301, 441K)

i'm aware. i've said all of this to her. i told her if we take a break it's very unlikely we'll get back together. just wanted to vent somewhat. we'll see what happens in a week when she gets her applications in.

I did
they just made me feel worse

>waifufagging an actress hard
>never going to find anybody like her
>weak willed fattie trying to lose weight
>don't know what to do career-wise
>just want qt brunette wife and family and to be Jow Forums
Help

Attached: Untethered.jpg (800x800, 347K)

the person you apologized made you feel worse? if you did something while intoxicated and regret it, but they try to make you feel worse for apologizing, they probably aren't worth it

i'm so fucking tired from drinking and being social last night but tonight i have to do it all over again with another group of friends and i legit want to fucking end someone god fucking damn it

Attached: 1522398125950.png (210x195, 101K)

yeah if you wanna be a creep

Attached: y0nZOTf.png (1257x336, 39K)

>have to

My life seems to be in order i been saving money got an education so i can work a decent job yet i still feel empty

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (500x747, 60K)

>Fell for the college meme

>not friends with on fb but keep seeing my ex and her crazy friends pop up again
>they're trash but I start to wig out every time I see it
>endless loop of me remembering dumb shit from the three year relationship, the break up, and fallout
>blocked their new profiles but its too late
Please help

Attached: 1500332987045.png (633x758, 34K)

keep focusing

>waifufagging an actress hard

Got a similar thing going on, too. I'm in the process of getting over it, but there are times where I wish it would become reality.

Alas.... :(

>womens opinions ever being valid

Im not doing great today bros. Ive been hanging out with this girl for a couple months, mostly in groups. We have been trying to have a real date for a while now and finally both had time this weekend. She along with half the fucking uni got food poisoning yesterday. Fuck bros if shes still sick this weekend im fucked. I realy like this girl and i think its mutual but theres only three weeks left in the semester and i want to be close enough to her that we can see each other over the summer. What do bros? How can I organically escalate things fast enough? (Normally i like to take things slower)

Attached: IMG_3622.jpg (1080x720, 306K)

If she’s puking out both ends you should just wait. Just because you don’t hang out with her now doesn’t mean the summer is off limits, you can ask whenever there’s no deadline. If she is remotely interested it won’t change anything. If she isn’t - oh well either way.

I know she is def interested. Initiallyit was me really pushing for a date but she was always busy. (Verifiable stuff) Then we ran into each other at the dining hall late at night and talked for over an hour and since then she has been the one initiating making plans. We havent kissed or anything yet since weve mostly seen each other in groups. I just think it would be weird for me to invite her to come visit over the summer if we arnt commited.

Attached: IMG_3459.jpg (945x1500, 160K)

>going to be 30 in a month
>still live with parents because college dropout with autism
>slowly starting to earn a living wage through eBay sales
>met a qt girl at church who seems interested
I'm going for the gold, lads. In one year I want to be engaged to this girl and earning enough to support a family.

Attached: borntofeel.jpg (665x800, 93K)

do you actually work for ebay or are you saying you sell through them for profit?

I was there. Keep looking on indeed and Craigslist and get a non degree job while you do.

what'd you do?

>a bunch of shitty stuff
>I found out accidentally how to increase my hand size

I made my one hand like half an inch bigger through working and it tapered off from atrophy from not working in 4 months. I finally about 10 minutes ago figured out how to replicate this. Would anyone be interested in this?

Same boat... same degrees (but business minor)... just fuck our shit up :^)

Attached: 1484714719858.jpg (526x461, 226K)

>sells stuff on ebay
>wants to start a family
Oh no

Not an expert here but maybe your opinion of thinking its wierd is wrong just go for it maybe its wierd because you havent done something like that so its a new experience idk to me it doesnt sound wierd

Just curious.. how come when i post a thread about shit like this it gets deleted and i get banned? But not op?? Mods are faggots

Attached: 1523429612611.jpg (419x610, 29K)

If you get turned down but the girl wants to be friends, and even when you ghost her she keeps trying to make an effort to talk to you, should you still meet her halfway and talk to her?
Her reason for turning me down was "her conscience was telling her it wasn't right and that it wasn't the right time", and I have to see her every so often because we go to the same church. I'm not sure what I should do.

Attached: 756512314.jpg (445x687, 161K)

I think just keep your distance while you still can.

in my situation... she didn't actually turn me down because I haven't made a move. but we've been hanging out for a bit and we somehow have a 2-day overnight trip planned, just the two of us, and I'm fairly sure she doesn't want to hit it. she's cool and I like hanging out with her so it's not that bad if I don't smash but I will still feel like a fucking cuck

I'm trying to and I should have. We've been talking more now face to face because of said church functions and I have to see her then, and she'll always come up to me and talk to me or sit next to me even when she's already turned me down. And I'm trying to avoid her or not talk to her as much but I texted her today saying to let me know if she needed any advice with uni or anything since she said she was going through a lot of stress trying to figure out what she wanted to do in life on Saturday.
Now I feel like I shouldn't have done it because I had ghosted her since January, and with that message I'm thinking about her again when I had put her out of my mind for the most part.
Thank fuck these church functions are few and far in between, like maybe twice a month or so.

I've got checked by a neurologist named Goldberg, last summer. Interesting.

>no willpower whatsoever
What the fuck do you do?

Just be yourself

Attached: 1513787887975.jpg (177x166, 14K)

>just be yourself
I know this has been considered a meme for like at least 10+ years, but it's not exactly wrong. So many guys wind up trying too hard to act cool, that it comes off as unnatural, or makes you get too much in your head that it doesn't come off as natural. I was dogshit tier with girls until I stopped giving a fuck and then started actually doing alright. It's not about "never change", it's more about stop holding back the person you are, because chances are you probably have a decent personality.

>and with that message I'm thinking about her again when I had put her out of my mind for the most part.
that sucks, i know this feel too well. i went for this girl last year who i have a few mutual friends with cause I thought that would be a good chance for me. she rejected me (friendzone method) and I had to see her several times after which was shitty.
so now i'm not sure: girl with mutual friends good or bad idea? seems most couples meet that way, no? risk is high though

>no gf
worst feel ever.

Teaching myself how to socialize better though, so it won't be that long till I have a gf

how are you learning to socialize better? Are you autistic or just shy.

I figured that, like everything else, being social can be practiced. So I try to talk to people on the street, making random small talk etc. So far it's working.

Just shy

>couple of days
My depression is all day everyday

trust me, getting a gf won't make your life better. if anything, it makes it more stressful.

Agreed. But the inflated sense of self worth before the break up that utterly destroys you is totally worth it

The anxiousness just keeps increasing..

19 days until I know if I'm even going to get called in for try outs at military academy. I've quit my job and jumped with both feet but don't even know if they want me at the tryouts. I don't have the best grades, not the best service record from my enlistment period, nothing bad, just not very good

8 days until I get an answer for from my STD tests. Since I took it I've been feeling all kinds of symptoms and am now even worried I might have aids for no particular reason. Feels like I have everything just without it showing

pray for me lads
Also tips for how to not worry so much appreciated

Attached: 1512408071792.jpg (645x900, 59K)

Whats up with Goose?

No breaks. Just end it with her.

Maybe they're asleep mods are fucking retarded anyways

Just tell us.

this last week i've been training a lot and still get really sad when im home. got a gf of 6 years, been together since highschool and we live together for some 3 years now. cant imagine life without her but we dont share any interests and with her college work getting harder and harder i'll be seeing less and less of her. out schedules are shit enough already so we see eachother mroe or less in the morning and before going to sleep excluding weekends. recently i've started hanging out with a couple of people from my club and we started playing dnd together. one of them is a beautiful girl and for some reason whenever we talk about anything we want or like i can just answer with a "me too" - we are like fucking clones. she's amazing in every way and well i feel i would happier going for life with a girl like that than with my current gf. thing is i'm too scared of her rejecting me and ending up alone jacking it to random instagram profiles if i break up with my gf to prusue her. also i get real sad when i think about maybe breaking up with my gf. i can't bring myself to leave her and i feel i'd be way happier with someone else. thing is i know my gf would be devastated and i don't want that for her so i've mostly been sad for this past week.
/blog

It never goes away

start out forcing yourself to do small shit every day like if you're too lazy to make toast in the morning make toast or some shit, it's a bad example but you get the gist, if you got friends make a plan for a random time you know you won't feel like doing it so you have someone else force you to do it. after a while you will be able to make yourself do shit you don't wanna do. works for me although i'm still not able to avoid eating shit and sitting around all day with nothing to do but at least i started studying and doing pushups when i get bored which is more than i did before

Been having bad interactions with women lately. Im still a insecure dipshit who has zero confidence. Right now Im in my old college town and am going to be meeting tomorrow who I really really like. I dont know if she's aware of the feelings I have for her. Would you please pray for me bros?

this is hollywood-tier spaghet
(I don't really know)

If she initiates the break. Fuck whoever you feel like. If you get back together she knows she can be replaced and if you dont there is no time lost

too real

>Got a new job today
>Supposed to work my original job tomorrow
>Not sure how to text my manager that I'm quitting

I'm not using the job as a reference btw.

Jesus Christ that webm

Attached: aca.jpg (637x624, 38K)

All is not what it seems though.

Attached: the goose 3.jpg (1846x2176, 492K)

>girl sits next to me and starts a conversation
>has a bf

why even bother

>Trained for 2 years
>Still look like shit
>The only people that even look at me are gay guys
>Still 25 y/o virgin
>Borderline suicidal

She's nothing special dude. If she's interested grab her number. If she asks for your number or says she has a boyfriend be sure to run away as quickly as you can.

Attached: 1523510385646.jpg (1043x1158, 250K)

go to dimly lit night club type places bro, i was a 220lbs+ fatass but weak lighting and alcohol in your blood help with your chances a lot

I still dream about my ex and I wake up at odd times of the night and say things to her as if she was still in bed with me. I know she's not but it's cathartic. We're not even in the same state, right now, and I'm still doing it.

>Boyfriend comes back from month-long trip
>Thought I'd see him at the airport, instead he keeps making excuses not to see me. It's been four days.
>Feeling really depressed about it
>Talk about it with a friend who gives really good advice about the situation
>Decided to give him an ultimatum tomorrow: see me or fuck off

I have a feeling that he's the kind of dickhead who doesn't have the balls to break up with a woman so he acts like a dick until it's intolerable.

Still feels bad though, I really missed him when he was gone, he used to be so nice before his trip.

Hopefully you didn't give her an answer straightaway. Tell her that if she wants to take a break it should be forever.

Tits or GTFO

It's only a meme to those who don't get it or are irredeemably ugly and bat above their average.

If she's in hospital you should visit her

>I have a feeling that he's the kind of dickhead who doesn't have the balls to break up with a woman so he acts like a dick until it's intolerable.
haha I did this unintentionally
also this
and obligatory
LONDON

Anyone got the sauce to the original interview

What does the guy above talk about that got Goose so lost, but damn Ana is qt

>family keep pressuring me to go on Tinder et al. to find a girl
>don't want to have to play minstrel to a bunch of disinterested women who sit passively waiting to be entertained, and who ultimately will never really love you anyway

I know I can't spend the rest of my life avoiding women but I just don't like them as people. I don't know how to fix this

be gay

>girl at work asks me if i want to do something with her outside of work
>like a nervous autist i say no
>2 months later i bring it up and ask her the same thing
>she says maybe and asks for my number
How badly did i fuck up?

>still hung up on oneitis and wish I wasn't in this situation
>cripplingly lonely
>unattractive so invisible to women
>waking up is the biggest disappointment of my every day
>deadlifted 3pl8 yesterday for the first time though
We're all gonna kinda sorta make it but not really.

Attached: I'm also the cook.webm (1024x576, 2.56M)

>50/50 chance I hot my FWB pregnant
>She isn't going to abort
>All I can do is hope when the time comes the DNA test clears me

there's more of them just like her user believe me you just gotta wade through a sea of whores to find her

>gymqt decides she doesn't see me as more than a friend
>after we held hands
>after we kissed
>after I met her mom, at her request
>says I care too much about her and I'm too nice, so she feels that I'm not being genuine and that I'm only doing it to please her
>tell her I don't appreciate being called fake and that if she wants to be my friend she'll have to work to get my trust back
>doesn't say anything for a week
>messaged me yesterday
>"I'll leave the plushie you won for me in a bag at the gym reception and tell them to give it to you"
>Can't even fucking give it to me in person
>No chance to say goodbye
>No chance for final words
>She just threw it all away for nothing
>A week ago she was the reason for my happiness
>Now I'll be happy if I never talk to her again

Kek
Source

don't talk to her. on to the next sloot

I'm trying. It's funny, you think you know someone, and she's shy, and cute, and funny and warm. And it turns out she's really a classless, cold heartbreaker.

Attached: I'm the cook.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

shes probably self-sabotaging because she got heartbroken by someone who "cared"

no excuse though

kek

If you think that's bad, I do that while my current gf is in bed right next to me. Had a fight or two about it already.

It's crazy how much better the ex understood me and how much more we could talk about interesting shit. I still find myself wanting to call that bitch just to talk, and I know she does too because she texts me still everyone now and then 3 years after we broke up. But neither mine nor her current partner would be happy about it, and not sure if it's worth the trouble.

I know it's you goosie

>tfw putting on jammies after clean shaving your legs

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

To all of you >tfw no gf cunts, >tfw gf is just as bad. Got my first real girlfriend and lost v-card at 18, had a 2 year old relationship, broke up, and then my current relationship which has been going on for 2,5 years currently.

current gf
>she's kinda hot but boring
>no hobbies, no interests just watching dumb series all day
>does everything I want her to do both in everyday life and sexually
>submissive as fuck, always kinky
>has no friends since all her friends fucked off with time once we got together - I wasn't interested in them and she doesn't want to hang with them if I'm not there
>she's so in love with me still after 2,5 years it's retarded, it's offputting because she's infatuated with me and wants to spend every waking fucking minute together

Meanwhile:
>I've a bunch of hobbies like lifting, soccer, hiking, /lit/ and the vidya - only with friends nowadays
>go to the gym 4-5 times a week
>keep close with my friends even from back in elementary school, belong to like 3-4 social groups (old classmates from middleschool, from college, current colleagues and neighourhood guys)
>can never hang with them just by myself because she get's all moany about not bringing her, because she doesn't have shit to do while I'm gone

I make her sound like a cunt I know but she's really not that, she's cute and friendly and probably the most nurturing person I ever met, but holy fuck she needs some hobbies or some shit to keep her busy. How do I do it, I'm trying to get her into lifting but she's not too willing and she's STICC.

Jesus Christ, shut up you whiny little faggot. No one cares about you and your lack of a GF.
Go outside and play you ugly POS.

I’m sorry user, women are cruel creatures. They only want someone to protect them, if you show signs of more interest they get turned off and view it as weakness.

My ex broke up with me pretty much because I showed her I genuinely liked her.

Make yourself your happiness and women will stay with you, you are the rocket and they’re just riding along side you.

relax he probably just still has hickeys and bitemarks all over his body

having an affair does that kind of thing to you

got the same shit here, we also live together she got crazy jealous when i started hanging out with a group containing a chick she thought would be a perfect fit for me. i agree with her but fuck, we're together i won't go running off the the first chick i meet just because she has more interests than her.
I hope you can ride it out and gently push her into doing shit i'm doing my best and kinda failing she watches fucking big brother on the tv and studies and that's it. i'm having my doubts about being able to stay with her

Jeez you have a good gf and are bitching about it, just date other girls if you aren’t happy.