Podcasts are normie trash now

It used to be a bunch of edgy lifehacks with fringe characters that were super knowledgeable about their fields breaking down complex ideas for the laymen. Now it's a boring circlesjerk of happy to be there faggots that can talk for 3 hours and not say a God damn thing.

Bill Burr's podcast is the same. He used to be this red pilled conspiracy theorist that made you feel like an edgelord just for listening. Now all he does is run ads and ramble about football.

I just found this guy on YouTube called EMPLemon that's bretty good. Can't listen to Sargon of Akkad anymore cause he's an un/fit/ beta. RektFeministVideos is pretty dead cause there are no more feminist to rek. Somebody recommended some content before I start making my own horrible shit

Attached: 1523275771741.jpg (1018x728, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncEWlVs35Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joe Rogan podcast check it out

Deep fat fried podcast

>Sargon of Akkad
youtube.com/watch?v=ncEWlVs35Y0

RLM's Nerd Crew is great, it's a parody of nerd podcasts.

>Bill Burr's podcast is the same. He used to be this red pilled conspiracy theorist that made you feel like an edgelord just for listening. Now all he does is run ads and ramble about football.

The Lovely Nia swallowed his soul.

>JRE
It used to be a bunch of edgy lifehacks with fringe characters that were super knowledgeable about their fields breaking down complex ideas for the laymen. Now it's a boring circlesjerk of happy to be there faggots that can talk for 3 hours and not say a God damn thing.
Listen to the Legion of Skanks episode and name anything funny or interesting except the funny title

That virgin foreigner managed to be more boring than Sargon. Kek'd at nerd crew. Good suggestion.

Attached: ac-nook-yes.jpg (400x321, 36K)

The normification of ol Billy Red Face at the hands of a layyydeeee is truly tragic
>F

Check out Chad goes deep

TDS is best

What a lovely podcast. Chill yet deep.

Attached: whis.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I haven't listened to Bill's podcast since Nia started appearing too much and his attitude changed, but let's not pretend he hasn't always rambled about sports. There were stretches of several episodes years ago where he never shut up about it.

ma nigga

Attached: svenpai.png (250x203, 99K)

I know he always rambled about sports but there was a pre cucked edge to it where you almost gave a fuck. TCUUU CMON FROGS

This isn't some fat guy talking about the joos is it?

Definitely check out Cum Town. Ignore the name and just give it a try. You'll be laughing for ages

My man. On episode 31 now, can't get enough Dick in my ear.

Remember when he went to the Rose bowl, got drunk, bought a guy a program, and said "you're looking at a bigshot". Then he roots for the away team, gets into an argument with an old lady and when her husband starts yelling at him, he gets spittle on his wife. And he's responds by saying "sir, you're spitting on your wife"

Dan Lebetard Show with Stugotz. semi sports show hilarious af,

Attached: gIBe3s-A_400x400.jpg (400x400, 47K)

>not listening to repentant soyboy Evan Carmichael videos for inspiration

Attached: A68596F5-9AF8-4D0E-A40D-71E3CACBF7A5.jpg (709x709, 90K)

were do you guys listen to the podcasts? from their website?

I have a paid account on spotify where I listen to free episodes, paid I use their patreon link listening on my pc, or beyondpod on mobile.

Attached: 1523364445192.jpg (629x800, 133K)

I like higherside chats, skeptiko, deeper down the rabbit hole and brain software

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Jocko podcast

JRE is very guest dependent, preferably ones where Joe doesn’t talk too much, just asks questions

Seconded

Its bunch of gas the kikes jokes told by overweight guys while they suck each others dicks.
I actually enjoy them from time to time but the best podcast on TRS is Rebel Yell.

This.
Joe changes his life idealogy based on his guests.
The worse guess are left leaning comedians. Like holly shit its 2 hours of poking fun at the "Orange Troll".
I prefer the ones with smart and charismatic scientists like that Egypt archaeologist guy or the one with Mel Gibson about stemcells.

Not fitness related you whiny geek

The AA show but only when Artie isnt there because hes a fat, unfunny drug addict with retard voice.

>It used to be a bunch of edgy lifehacks with fringe characters that were super knowledgeable about their fields breaking down complex ideas for the laymen.
Lol.

>le rek feminist
>soygoy of cuckadd
Go back to r/the_Donald
Listen to some Fascist audiobooks if you need something to listen to

>fascists audiobooks
Why dont you go right ahead go back to TRS forum, mr LARPer.

Fash the Nation
Shields High
Liftwaffe Podcast

internet bloodsports
morning kumite
cum town
rogan - sometimes