Been taking this for 2 days now. just shat out a tons of worms

been taking this for 2 days now. just shat out a tons of worms
it working

Attached: image.jpg (1421x2000, 256K)

Dafak is this shit

Boy wtf

It’s mineralised algae. Contains 100 trace minerals, also kill parasites.

And you just have to put it in your mouth?

Dilute it with water and drink it

I have some of this I use every once in a while, pretty sure its great

wtf, do you shit out worms??
so you already had worms then?
>trace minerals

yeah, most people have threadworms

I haven't no. You have parasite type stuff in your gut and this sort of resets it

i have a weak stomach from coming off of opiates and am gaining weight, can you describe to me more detail, effects? most people , really? i aint googling this

no, no it isnt. It's quite literally pesticide/poison

Keep on being dumbass... If you suspect you have got worms or whatever, go and see a doctor. They'll confirm and write a scrip / give you a proper medicine.

Attached: 1523488666740.jpg (497x500, 47K)

Food grade diatomaceous earth is poison?

Fuck off already

"Medical-grade diatomite has been studied for its efficacy as a deworming agent in cattle; in both studies cited the groups being treated with diatomaceous earth did not fare any better than control groups."

Also potentially leads to silicosis if it happens to contain crystalline silica.

Actually pic related isn't even fit for human consumption.

Wow OP is a fucking dumbass! LOL wow can't believe you're really eating that stuff. You have worms and you get rid of it by eating poson? Wow Jow Forums sure is fucking retarded. Haha you're so dumb I hope you die wow!! hahaha

It's safe for human consumption and is a major competent of most OTC dewormers

Has anyone had success with curing floaters with this?

Zyklon B is much better.

You're clearly not competent

I'm German and can attest.

Attached: SWHH009[1].jpg (649x649, 39K)

If you ain't eating fossils, you're not living life.

As in eye floaters? Incidentally, my vision has been much better. Didn't know it was meant to do that. I'm also taking Taurin which may be the cause of the improvement though

He means number 2's m8

Why the fuck would any one "cure" floating poos

if their poo sinks to the bottom of the river they are less likely to come in contact with it when they swim/pray in the same river.
#JustBritishThings

Yeah I mean eye floaters. Thanks user. Do you take any other supplements? Do you take anything else from the nether stack?

Just a general multi, omega 3 and vitamin d