Wait user! You forgot your after workout Pizza!

Wait user! You forgot your after workout Pizza!

Attached: planet_pizza.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8Va7y0iMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like shit bitch fuck off

>Be homeless
>Scrounge up ten bucks
>Get Planet Fitness membership

huh.

gotta eat big to get big

Never been to a PF, do they actually condone this?

Attached: TUPDUkA.gif (260x260, 1.44M)

That cheese pizza looks good as fuck.

Nice

>Sorry but I'm not in the mood for pizza. Coffee with you on the other hand sounds better.

dont drop that pizza on the floor user. you will set off the alarm

Attached: Q1a6qo4.gif (996x562, 2.27M)

planet fitness would actually be pretty good for homeless people
showers
pizza
relax in air conditioned place

>cheese
>bread
>tomatoes
There's absolutely nothing wrong with pizza in moderation.

Is planet fitness the GOAT bulking gym?

Personal preference.

Machines>Free Weights

I wish there was a planet fitness near me. All those machines for only 10 a month.

>simple carbs
>saturated fats
>high sugar content
Yeah, nothing is bad in moderation, but that doesn't make it acceptable. Especially since most people can't control themselves.

>simple carbs
>high sugar content
Good for instant energy, fine as long as you're not a diabeetus riddled fat fuck.

>saturated fats
Necessary for testosterone, the evidence linking them to cardiovascular disease is weak at best.

>simple carbs
>some protein in the cheese and meats

I just sprinkle some creatine on top and go wild, perfect bulking food

>Good for instant energy, fine as long as you're not a diabeetus riddled fat fuck.

see for your typical PF user

Attached: 1523247056609.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

>5/10
>(((you)))

>your typical PF user
But that's not me, you argument is invalid.

*your

the pizza is once a month

Literally why I have a PF membership.

Not Homeless but has dropped my cost of living significantly.

Like when I travel I normally have a long range. I used to go Jersey City, Manhattan, and Philly and stay in each one for about a week.

Now I stay in JC and keep clothes in my rental trunk. Have to go to Manhattan? Swing by PF before meeting. Same with Philly. Complete my work in 1.5 weeks vs 3 7 day (not that 10 day jewish nonsense).

PF is a "No Judgement Zone". Unless you take your workout seriously, then they judge the fuck out of you and call you the enemy. (Not the actual people/staff but the corp marketing structure)

>die from heroin overdose in the bathrooms
>body get's converted to pizza to feed the fatties

Do ameriblobs really do this?

Attached: 1516995477350.png (254x208, 97K)

>decline pizza
>request handjob

>hey that pizza looks great but do you know what looks better? Those eyes. Simply divine.

Attached: 57687.jpg (900x900, 84K)

I feel like this contest is nothing until we each go out and see if what we would say works....

Attached: 1522651696482-fit.png (1200x833, 440K)

>Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo crossover
I want this.

Machines are gains goblins man
Learn to do compound lifts that’s how you get fit

Planet Fitness is truly best gym

Attached: 1436426201354.jpg (640x640, 120K)

We're not a gym. We're Planet Fitness!

Attached: dadbod.jpg (720x1034, 127K)

Tasty 'za for maximum bulking

You wanna get big dont you guys? Join now!

Attached: 1436426183550.jpg (612x612, 127K)

We've got great deals going on.

You'd be stupid not to do it!

Attached: 1436426354795.jpg (600x800, 108K)

Just eat two entire pizzas during the day and you've already made your money back two fold. Plus I think they have a bagel day on top of the benefits of being able to use their showers.

I'd love to sign up for a membership and just gorge on the pizzadays as my one cheat day and have people wonder how the hell I am so shredded eating an entire pizza.

>Machines are gains goblins man

Now post your body and really make us all laugh.

That's actually a steal. You would be stupid not to take the full 18 months!

Luckely we have the best opening hours

Attached: 1436426337636.jpg (640x640, 113K)

They just opened one of these in my city.. Been curious to see if it's true.

We dont judge.

Attached: 1436426404749.jpg (640x640, 142K)

Attached: 1436426421195.jpg (348x348, 16K)

Attached: 1436426286014.jpg (600x900, 53K)

This can't be real. It's like if IKEA made an infograph telling people that they should be homeless. Why are they doing this?

Attached: Kapow.gif (480x270, 2.43M)

guys plz post more need to expand my Planet Fitness folder

Attached: 1436426218222.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Attached: 1436426105384.jpg (498x556, 37K)

This image makes me mad, it is literally cheaper to pay 10 bucks per month over 18 months than to pay 199 bucks for 18 months.

>Gift of mobility

Attached: 1519749280630.jpg (240x240, 10K)

wat? thats not how deals work. You're cheaper going longer

learn how 2 math dumb eurofag

a man of taste I see

Attached: 1436426303093.jpg (640x640, 104K)

WTF, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BULK ON TWO SLICES OF PIZZA

Fucking PF judging me..I'ma eat pizza until they kick me out

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8Va7y0iMA

lots of 40 year olds at PF tho

Attached: 1436426320066.jpg (640x640, 66K)

i work in a gym, my temporary female supervisor unironically brings pizza to our weekly meetings while openly discussing how she's trying so hard to lose weight
>spends money on personal trainers
>spends money on protein powder, gimmicky supplements etc
>eats like shit 90% of the time but 'its ok because my workout made up for it, teehee'
>why are women like this

.. are there no PT's at this place?

Would happily have two slices after a good liftinf sesh once every month. Unfortunately you could hardly have a good lifting sesh with the only barbells being on smith machines

Pretty sure that guy is in his 30s

>have two gym memberships because of long commute to and from home.
>2nd gym is planetfitness
>y not? Shits cheap yo.
>Go in 1st time. Bring my usual gym bag.
>change. They have dumbells. Sweet.
>see a bunch of signs. "NO LUNKS" and shit.
>whateverface.jpeg
>finish with weights. Get jump rope from bag for HIIT cardio.
>start jumping rope. Been doing it for years. I'm fast like in a montage for fighting training films.
>lady comes up to me.
>she works there and says:
>"Sir, I'm sorry but no outside equipment allowed."
>I'm cool with it. Whateverface.jpeg
>realize this is a 24hr gym that has pizza days but won't allow jumpropes.

So yeaa... my other gym is in the city, has a pool, basketball court, an indoor volleyball league you can join up, classes, a sauna and barbells and dumbells that go past 45. And you can bring jumpropes.

Its 3 times the price though. And no free pizza days.

That's a new way to do farmer walks

I love my gf but she has been doing this shit lately. Her parents just power feed sweets and for some reasons we always have cake for some event. When she joins me at the gym she hides in the spin room because the other women make her feel bad. she is so smart and beautiful and loving, but I am watching her just do circles.

Attached: 1520688255050.jpg (631x600, 92K)

> buddy and I decide to lose a few pounds
> make friendly wager
> we're going to be running laps at the park 4 laps equals 10km
> he buys hydroxycut, protein shakes, pre and post workout supplements, etc
> I'm just going to count calories
> start running.. Dude pukes up his expensive shit on the first lap
> keep going.. I eat a couplr whopper burgers after (almost all my calories for the day)
> we run again.. I snack a couple jr.bacon cheeseburgers first
> etc etc.. Buddy thinks he's going to win
> 3 weeks in I've gone down a pants size and dropped 10lbs
> he hasn't changed weight.. Gives up
> joins planet fitness.. Doesn't help
I primarily run and do bodyweight exercises while watching my total calorie intake.. Guess I won the bet.

Damn that pizza looks fucking good

No sign-up fees or annual $39 maintenance fee, plus you don't have to give them bank information. I would have done it this way if it included tanning back when I signed up.

It's hard to hate on PF if you go there. It cleaner and better maintained than any of the gyms which I pay way more money for.

Do they have classes?

Everytime I see zumba or some cardio class I check it out. There are s few hottie but the vast majority are older ladies, fat chicks, or slightly fat chicks.

I dont think your girl would feel out of place in those classes unless she was morbidly obese.

Then she needs to start with her diet.

Mine too. She’s smart and motivated in other areas of her life especially her work, but she will eat out two or three times a day and tear through candy despite claiming she wants to lose weight ... and she really needs to :|

user, in the planetfitness gym, do they have a no-judgement zone? If so, you could do your jump rope exercises there.

Attached: 1522768922471.png (500x498, 58K)

It's easy to clean a gym when half the people who sign up dont go.

It's literally their business model. To sign up people knowing or hoping they won't go.

If you go. Then fine. Not talking to you. But the reason it is cheap is because its not built to help you succeed like it says. It's cheap because of how many people fail.

I like my other, more expensive gym. Is it messier? More crowded? Sure. But that's because people actually fucking go there.

Fuck off. I already filled up on preworkout bagels.

Pizza itself isn’t “bad” but PF’s shitty attitude toward fitness and actual effort combined with their target audience of fat unmotivated people makes this shit downright criminal.

another user explained it well how eating pizza or totsie rolls once a month isn't going to ruin your diet at all. But it is just enough to keep these peoples from breaking their food addiction so they continue to eat this shit the rest of the time and never break their bad habbit.

Planet fitness doesn't want to see you succeed and it is pretty apparent from their mindset of keeping anyone back from really pushing themselves or grunting.

Attached: planetfitness4.jpg (480x851, 33K)

All I know is on my 1st visit, I went by an empty space where I wasn't in anyone's way and my jumproping skills were told to fuck off.

Again, I'm fine with it, because it's not my main gym.

But if it was, I'd be screwed. Jumproping is one of the best cardio exercises you can do. It's easy, cheap and a quick workout with a great amount of calories burned.

To have a gym that doesn't allow them boggles my mind. It's one of the 1st exercises people learn and you can't do it in a place with Fitness in its name.

It pretty much told me what I needed to know about the place.

>It's hard to hate on PF if you go there.
except for the fact that they don't have nearly as many free weights

Holy fucking kek

how else are you supposed to use the push up machine?

holy shit that's like a perfect painting
>fat woman sitting on machine as a chair, not engaged
>reading a newspaper article about the gift of mobility
>pepsi machine obscured in the background

this is a fucking modern art masterpiece.

Attached: 1376281759256.jpg (464x266, 18K)

You. It is fraudulent to advertise one thing (health and fitness) and then run your hands together knowing you make more by when people do the opposite (get discouraged and quit, but keep paying because:hope).

I have an ex who goes to one, and she's a sweet girl and a good person, so I hope she gets fit from it. I sincerely do.

But it pisses me off that if she doesn't it's because she fell for some greedy assholes amoral business model.

"Get their money in hope of fitness and a healthier life, then create an over bearing environment where they never get challenged, barely improve and quit"

Scumbags.

>delet this faggots, it's not funny

Attached: 1497411807667.jpg (1024x631, 63K)

Probably best to leave the place, and give a scathing review of it online.
What other cardio exercises do you do?

kek

>cold pizza

As if fat americans give a fuck about the temperature (in Fahrenheit) of their cardboard tomato and cheese pie

lmao

Attached: gordonpizza.jpg (1254x688, 247K)

Why go to planet fitness at all if you could get the same minimal results by simply walking about?

Attached: 1519662099380.jpg (600x800, 51K)

I have my other, primary gym. So it's all good.

The review went fo shit.

These places and this type of marketing targets and survives on people who are ignorant and largely in self denial of what it takes.

That doesn't mean they're bad people, but does make them somewhat stupid about their own health, body and fitness in general.

You dont even need a gym to get healthy. You need discipline, willpower and a goal. That's it.

Eating properly is actually really cheap, easy and accessible, buts it's not as good as a pizza.

Walking, jogging or running a mile or two every day is free, quick and easy. But sitting on a couch for an hour is easier.

Having a dream about your ideal body and hoping it happens by some miracle pill or marketing gimmick is easier than having a vision and a plan for that same body and going after it, day after day, months at a time.

Planet Fitness preys on that ease to get people on board to join, and then hides all the hard work, sacrifice and discipline it actually takes to get what they promise.

In hope you quit but keep paying or cheap dues.

Again, if you go and it works for you, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking about the philosophy of this type of predatory ahit marketing.

Its unethical and bullshit.

Why does a gym sells pizza?
Why?

>not intimidating enviroment
wat

is delicious. Except little Caesars. Their dough tastes like cardboard when cold.

>hides in the spin room
That's fucking pathetic holy shit.

$10/month x 18 months is $180 ya doof..199 for 18 months is more

They don't, it's free.

You are her man, her rock. She depends on you for support and motivation. It is your duty to guide her and make sure she succeeds. If she is failing, you are failing.

>Jumproping
>Adds -ing suffux to a noun
>Does not conjugate verb to present participle

Found the brainlet

I feel really bad for the guys who actually take that infographic seriously. goddamn

You do realise this is Jow Forums, not /sci/?

Attached: 1523367133648.png (1440x1557, 738K)

This is not technical knowledge. Has too much liftweighting made you dumb?

What should he have said?

>asians have high IQ
lmao slant eyed niggers

Not that user but 'skipping' is what it's actually called, or 'jumping rope' would probably be fine too

Attached: 1515674337652.jpg (706x660, 35K)

>You. It is fraudulent to advertise one thing (health and fitness) and then run your hands together knowing you make more by when people do the opposite (get discouraged and quit, but keep paying because:hope).

LOL the whole business model of PF is actually genius.

The model is to collect as many members as possible charge a super low rate so that way people who don't go often can still justify the membership and never discourage them and create a soft friendly environment by actively pushing fitness committed people out.

This maximizes your profits by eliminating the ware and tear on your facilities lowing your costs.

Genius man genius

No one is saying it isn't clever. It's fucking evil.

I'll be sure to thank you for the correction the next time I push you out if my way when the girl you're into smiles and looks at me when I walk in no the room.

>"Hai u! Thanks for the correction on how to conjugate jumproping properly. Oh, and by the way, I'm [name], how do you know soyboy faggot here?"