/fraud/

/fraud/ - 145cm and around 40kg edition

Read the retarded reddit wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
before even thinking about asking your absolutely retarded questions. Then get DYELs to answer them.

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on masT is really gay on test:

Attached: 1522415429639.jpg (1280x1242, 176K)

1st for new tripfag dyels fuck off

Friendly reminder that only other fit males can fully appreciate your body.

Attached: 14783598624227.jpg (1280x960, 229K)

Also take into account i am on mast which functions as a light ai. I crashed my e2 many times already on 0.5 eod

but old tripfag dyels can stay.

yeah?

YEAH?

Attached: 25007380_132292497433541_8523865878884777984_n.jpg (640x640, 96K)

That's why I said new.

>145cm and around 40kg edition
So mast edition?

Right!
Lets help a bro out, and by bro out i mean me!

Training natty for 5 years, as big as fake nattys at my gym.
Want to start pinning so need advice!
First cycle:
>500mg test-e once a week 1-12
>Nolvadex 40mg week 14-16

What else do i need? IE: needles & sizes? etc.

If i do this il take a photo now for you guys and then a photo after the blast.

>doubt

18-21g to draw, 23-25 to pin. 3cc syringe barrel. Alcohol swabs. Noose. Chair.

>Tripfag
Who the fuck are you

A waifu so that your gains mean something to someone.

Attached: Rem 47.png (1024x1248, 581K)

Any type of chair? Will a stool do the job..

Show the picture faggot

It's funny how, without fail, the big generals thread on all of the boards on Jow Forums consist of the very same animeposting, tripfagging, autistic, neet manchildren. Even a thread in Jow Forums about steroids.

How many kg are you now crusader. Do you remember our deal.

>boards on Jow Forums
We have a weiner

Scales are broken currently. But I feel my shirts getting a little tighter. At least the glycogen is returning.

(X) doubt

I require the proofs

I have no proofs to provide. I dislike the post-pin tren burn, I did not miss it.

why don't you go try going back to
>>>/reddit/

I can't wait to tren hard again. That was the single greatest 12 weeks of my life. The next 12 weeks I do at 1g is going to be my finest hour.

Who you calling a
>animeposting, tripfagging, autistic, neet manchildren

Attached: Rem 42.gif (498x278, 1.32M)

I've got a waifu.. Just think its about time to start pinning..
I was training shoulders last night and i had a realisation.
>I'm not a dyel but im not blasting these other guys out the water.
I want the feeling of people staring, whispering "holy fuck that dude aint human"
I want my girl to be walking alongside a freak.

Its all i can think about DESU

First pics faggot

Do more than 12, aim for 15/16.
Fuck PCT brah, just BnC babyyyy

I did move on to reddit and forums. But I'm bored and off work today so I thought I'd check back on where I used to hang out when I was like 15. Seems like it's the same now as then, 90% memes and shitposting and very little constructive and informative discussion. I honestly feel a bit pathetic about having spent hours every day here.

Pls post pics you delusional idiot

>"holy fuck that dude aint human"

In that case
1G test E
1G Deca
2G EQ
500mg Tren
100mg Adrol

20 weeks

Get some Ai in case you need it. People like asin, but personally I think adex works fine too. Cycle is fine.
PCT should be 40/40/20/20. Or just 20 ED for 4 weeks if you want to take nolva.

Nice thanks dude
Bit much for my first cycle, i also want to live long enough to see 50
Like i said earlier, if i do this il be uploading pics, no need to be destroyed by the judges of Jow Forums too early haha

If you were to blast and cruise im guessing you never stop pinning? is that correct?

FUCK OFF AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BASIC TERMINOLOGY

take your meds

Maybe i was too vague, I understand what blasting and cruising is. My concern was if you were to blast for 12 weeks then cruise for 12 weeks do you ever have a time when your not injecting.
Was asking due to the possibility i might fucking hate pinning haha

T..tell him

Attached: 17da486.png (1080x816, 689K)

No need to stutter, you nervous?

I was calmer on a gram of tren, fraud over the last week has fucking triggered me into the stratosphere.

I hope you give yourself an embolism.

That's a nice basic bitch.

A visual representation of Enraged Trenboy

Attached: 1505781406624.gif (264x320, 933K)

WE FURIOUS NOW

Attached: Screenshot_20180226-211350.png (720x1280, 508K)

Attached: 8843f70436e085bc6122c8bf13e8a23dbc7a9c7e_hq.gif (313x320, 248K)

Who is that hoe I need to masturbate.

Im good!

>started lifting in 2012
>was a massive Zyzzfag, practically worshipped him for my 2 years or so of lifting
>got "redpilled" on natty bodybuilding, did natty powerlifting until a few months ago
>always hated on Zyzz fans and people training for aesthetics in that time period
>hand in my natty card with a test and anadrol blast at the start of this year
>huge strength gains, gain a decent amount of muscle without putting on any fat either
>just started a cut on test and clen
>notice how fucking shredded and aesthetic I am and how many mires I'm getting
>re-watch a bunch of Zyzz and Jeff Seid videos and start fanboying them again
What training routines are best for pure aesthetics when you're on gear?

Attached: 29739292.jpg (357x309, 144K)

Bnc - Blast and cruise

Running a high dose of AAS for a predetermined period of time usually 8-20 weeks followed by a low dose of AAS for the same or longer period of time in a similar fashion to TRT or just above using only Test, usually around 100-250mg perweek/10days depending on factors

There is no one solution routine, just increase volume, intensity and TUT in the classic 8-12 Rep range.
Currently running GVT, going good so far

Thanks user!
What about blood work, I hear guys talking about donating, how often would i need to do this for safety? (and why is it important or not?)
Again sorry for the vague questions, im just trying to get all my cards in order before starting.

Without sounding like the pious dick that a lot can, you do need to do a lot more research before playing this game.

Blood work and donation are different.
Getting bloods tested is essential, before, during and after blasts is reccomended.
It allows you to know all your levels and keep an eye on your health.

Donation is for when your RBC (red blood cell) count is too high.
A high hemocrit and blood pressure can leave you at risks of stroke, heart attack and long term cardiovascular damage.

It's not always needed depending on how good your ancilliaries are, what compounds you are running and how you react.

I'm on 900/900 Test/EQ week 6-7 and will donate soon for instance.

I completely agree!
Hence why im trying to piece together a full picture before starting.
I find that information online is vague, maybe im looking in the wrong places? Do you have a good source for information to get my 100% clued up?

Me btw.

This is me btw

Attached: 1522193282122.png (480x480, 411K)

Damn i look HAWT

But no pictures? Lmao. Seriously why do you faggots brag about shit and then proof it with NOTHING.

At least i am backup all my argument with REAL evidence.

tfw when RBC was higher before blast than during blast

Where are your picture faggot?

Attached: crazy.jpg (450x267, 101K)

I started out with the reddit wiki, came here because I prefer the banter
I also use UKmuscle (UKbrah) and anabolicminds.

Due to the subjective nature of drugs and fitness information is vague because not everything works the same for everyone.

If you have not already then read the plebbit wiki and first cycle info, its a good start.
Its hard to mess up a simple test Cycle.

I'd recommend blood work to check where you are, then running 15ish weeks of Test E only (don't bother with orals yet) followed by PCT and 15ish weeks off entirely.

You will learn more about AAS doing this basic process than 99% of the info you find online

>tfw when RBC was higher before blast than during blast

Wish I had this, 900/900 Test/EQ makes my blood like sludge

Im a UKbrah too!
With the bloodwork do you go through NHS, if so what "line" do you give them why you need the test and the numbers?

I think because when they measured it the first time, i was using anadrol and then the second time i dropped it but i upped the test dosage greatly

As far as i know are anadrol and Eq the worst for it.

DODGING

COPE

DYEL

>Where are your picture faggot?

Only going to show it when i start my TestE, I'd rather not be judged & ripped apart by keyboard warriors just yet
(not you btw, i'd respect your critique)

Private all the way, Don't go NHS unless its an emergency issue.
Docs will forever blame your AAS for any problems you have as well as lecturing you.
I use Medichecks, you can usually get the sports hormone check on offer for £70ish

Yeah I've seen the same, hammering Grapefruit juice, COQ10 and Aspirin ED to keep everything functioning kek

tfw out of breath even when i do nothing

rip

Implying it will make a huge difference right off the bat

just show it now faggot, where are you afraid off?

That grapefruit juist counter the effect from ai right?

how much coq10 you taking

Thanks man! I might give that a go to see where im at now anyway!

Which part of the UK you reside in?

mfw not part of the 5cc syringe crew

masT, when are you going to catch up to my weight. I'm 115-118kg depending on the day now. I want you to be a true big boi.
>pic related my literal face when you bypass the fraud big boi.

At least if you post pic we have a reason to rip you rather than just calling you retarded for fun.

Attached: Snapchat-56969144.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

Ye might as well get levels checked now so you have a baseline to work back to if needed

West Midlands, you?

guys how bad is staying on 750mg test for a whole year?

I can only inject wtf amounts of oil in my glute, but now I can't turn around far enough to hit it so I'm doomed to pinning quads with small amounts ed on blasts.

fugg miring

obligatory previous stacks?

You twisted my arm..

Attached: Capture.jpg (317x450, 26K)

We don't talk about weight anymore. What's your height then

any front pictures?

You want to get big or stay skinny forever?

Newcastle

Obligatory ausfag dbol only 3 weeks a few years ago
Been on 500mg test e since July last year.
Blast tren e starting at 500mg and moving up to 1g over 15 weeks last November to this February.
Currently playing with sdrol and mk677 while on 500mg test e.

dying to be big ;c

i just frontloaded enough for 750mg, no sides at all yet so i guess i can keep this up?

thanks, did being on the same test dose that long give gains?

YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SHIT and that's even an understatement.

Seriously you're wasting gear away if you can't even look decent natty. Seems like you're clueless about nutrition and training to begin with on top of that you also seem to have shit genetics, therefore you need to work even harder for it.

Don't even think about gear before having those two on point. Or end up like crusader or worse

Just go 1g for the whole year

whatever it takes

my doc wants to put me on 250mg testosterone-enanthate every 2weeks, is this good enough? from what i read on the web i should inject every week for stable levels. theres an issue though, the testosterone comes in 1ml ampoules.. so how could i split if 250mg every 2nd week is dumb?

pic unrelated.

Attached: lucaasmedeiros~1494424330~1511663309362056408_185352867.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

Bae. I wanna know your weight. 6'1. No front pictures. Maybe in a few weeks. I'm carrying too much water bloat on my guts at the moment. Remember I'm a powerlifter so I look like trash even though I stay in mid teens fat %. Nano can attest to my body though, no homo

keep half an ml in a syringe

I ate and trained enough it didn't have a choice.

Thanks for the motivation MasTer!
We're all gonna make it!
Whats the genetic downfall?

The Grapefruit fucks every med up, I drink it around midday, gunna have some in a min, and usually take meds in the evening so as to not fuck stuff up to much.
I'm using almost zero AI, for some reason my Estro isn't increasing, taking AI just crashes E.

About 300-400mg, you?

From fair to dead depending, Doable if you kept on top of bloods, lipids and ancillaries, expensive though brah.

Bad luck :p

Not how it works brah

masT is right bud, looks like you've got easily another year of good training before its worth your time hopping on.
If your dying to pin then cut first, you look late teen bf, drop to early teens/10% if possible.

kekkk 1G for a year
>The Dallas Mccarver

Are you sure its Test E?
Usually Docs give a longer ester

I cannot wait for my npp to arrive

pulled an all-nighter, should I head over to the gym or just go to sleep?

COPE

No I am serious. There is no magic pill. Do you even follow a diet and a decent routine with enough volume?

At least cut to a decent about of body fat first. Get your shit together. You're ruining your health for shit results

Damn i take 120mg. Is that even enough

Dallas did 10 and cruised probably on 5

>tfw my favorite trip starts posting more lately

You're still smaller, weaker and older than me, you old fossil.

Thanks for the advice bud, this picture was taken november after id lost a lot of weight. I was 231lbs in august and 175lbs in the pic.

4 month cut, and was crazy proud.

As for starting my first pin, my ideas were to cut down to 12% by next month, and start gaining for my tour of america in march next year?

>Damn i take 120mg. Is that even enough

Dallas did 10 and cruised probably on 5

Most of the studies I found on NCBI used between 60-200mg but those were dirty normies so I upped it a bit.
I could probably do with less but its cheap and appears to be no real downsides.

How high you dosing it?

All this hatred for AMN.
How come I never got this shit on?

kiss
i just don't sleep

Weaker i can live with since you'r a powerlifter

But smaller? You confused me with someone else BRO

I still want to do a threesome with you and crusader. Keep you both warm

Attached: 2221.jpg (860x247, 168K)

I completely agree Mas, bare in mind this picture was taken November, after id lost 56lbs. So yeah i was following a diet and training program id set up.

Im proud of how far ive come, but i also know how far i want to go!

/Fridgebody/ taking over

I run 400mg coq10, its dirt cheap.

haha i can take it bro, pretty proud of my journey and it only motivates me to show you guys how far i can go! glad i did this

You've got a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

Np brah, gunna make it etc.

I can feel you've got the bug.
Look m9, do your cut to 12 then assess your goals and go from there.
Only you know how hard you work and eat.

I think he got the least amount of hate any other of the new trips have.

Also lets talk more about you cuddling your missus like a big ol' gaylord

Still taking mens loads and camwhoring?

Completely got the bug bro! motivated beyond belief.
For reference this was me 3 month before the first picture i shown.

Attached: Capture1.jpg (279x536, 25K)

More the last part. May is straight scenes.

I hope you at least start cutting before you're hopping on. Not with that amount of bodyfat, right?

Where do you get it?

Me 3 month after
>keeping images together to save you scrolling

Attached: 32132.jpg (310x451, 25K)

How low would you recommend?