WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING WRONG?

>go to gym 5 times per week
>every day i'm lifting + 20min cardio in the end
>walk 10k+ steps a day
>eat once a day + protein shake in the morning (thats 1400 cal at max)
>burn around 3000 cal per day
>STILL GAIN WEIGHT
>WHAT THE FUCK?
I started going to gym 2 months ago, i was ±83KG, now i'm 85KG. My goal is 68KG. What the fuck i'm doing wrong? I just can't fucking understand, maybe i have some diabetes or some shit? Also pic is my average day.

Attached: IMG_E1405.jpg (750x966, 158K)

What do you eat and how much? Maybe you're underestimating your calorie intake

20 minutes of cardio is is only 100-188 calories burned you need to do atleat an hour or 2 to see any progress walking for 1 hour and 50 minutes is about 800-1200 calories an hour of running is about the same but targets more muscle groups riding a bike for the same amount is 1300-1800... lifting to your exhausted then noy doing 20ish minutes of cardio isn't going to do shit i life fr an 30 minutes to an hour with 20 lb weights then i go ride my bike for an hour inntwo weeks i went from 183 to 171

eat less

Weight is irrelevant, are your lifts going up and your pants feeling more loose?

You're lying to yourself about how much you're eating.

I eat only lunch, for example yesterday i ate small bowl of sushi (something like picrelated) and some soup. I don't think thats too much calories.

Maybe, i changed my program 2 weeks ago, before i was doing 3 days lifting + 2 days cardio 40/50 min. Anyway, I still think that i burn more calories than i eat.

Yes, lifts going up and i can fit into pants i wasn't able before gym.

No, however, i do eat more on weekdays sometimes, make some lasagna with wine or something like that. So it is possible i gain everything back after weekends?

Attached: california_roll_sushi_bowls4..jpg (600x900, 118K)

Try doing cardio on your off-days. Two times a week.

Replace all soda drinks with water; for diversity, mix water with a little juice (JUICE, NOT SODA) or cut a slice of lemon or orange into it.

And do more cardio. If you want to burn fat, there's nothing better than cardio.

Sleep is as important as exercise

Try not eating

>lasagna with wine
>muh why am i gaining weight !
Fucking fat slob just count your calories

Liar. You don't walk 10K+ steps. It literally takes about 2 hours daily to do this.

You seem to be burning fat really slowly. Don’t fucking guesstimate on calories, find your resting calorie rate and plan your macro intake EVERY DAY. Calories in

Drop alcohol, it's literal poison for most of your organs.

>i excercise a tonne but gain weight
>dont count calories just guessing
>WHAT THE FUCK?

hur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
please go

Yeah, i'm returning to my old program next week. Will do 3/2 now.

I don't drink soda and dropped sugar too.

I do walk 10k+ a day. Picrel from yesterday, can post more screenshots from this week.

I just know that i burn around 3000 cal on a weekday, i just couldn't eat more than 1500 at lunch and that pretty much the only meal i have.

>please go
Where?

So thats the problem? I "starve" at weekdays and compensate everything on weekends?

Thanks everyone, i'm new here.

Attached: IMG_1406.png (750x1334, 180K)

what app is this?

If you're not tracking your calories we can't help you. Estimating them is one of the classic failures in losing weight.

I'm I'm the same boat as you - was losing weight and then started going to the gym more and my weight loss stagnated.

Clothes fit better and I'm consistently getting fitter so I'm happy to continue this.

Just check your bf% instead of objective weight.

Thats Apple Watch's Activity app. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Any recommendation how to start counting them? I literally have no idea how to count calories in meals at restaurant. I mean, 2 boiled eggs is easy, but like bowl of rice + chicken + soup?

I guess you're right, clothes do fit better already, but i'm still fatty, so i guess i just need to continue what i'm doing.

MyFitnessPal app for calorie counting. Your best bet is to prepare meals at home. It's difficult to count when you are eating outside

You know muscle weighs more than fat, right? You're gaining muscle and losing fat.

>meals at restaurant
>eating at restaurants

confirmed for not gonna make it.

I maybe eat at a resuraunt twice a month and try to get the healtiest non-fried thing there.
your "pretty much" attitude is fucking you.
Count your shit and meal prep. For me it easy to do this once, then eat identical every day.
Count every dollp of mayonaise/salad dressing. Every single soda. This shit adds up fast.

take it seriously or dont waste your (our) time.
People who look good dont just "accidentally" look good. Get that shit out of your head. They may not talk about it but they bust their ass.

keep lowering your calorie intake until you start losing weight you dumb fucking ape

it's obvious as fuck man, you're getting noob gains and gaining m,muscle mass quick but still losing fat so the scale is staying the same.

OR you're lying to yourself about calories. it's that simple.