What’s your go to Minoxidil product?

What’s your go to Minoxidil product?

Attached: DDFD552F-D6F7-4F6C-BC91-B5CCE2106092.jpg (842x750, 111K)

That's a disgusting, rural-sandnigger-tier beard.
Fucking lmao

Why the fuck would you go to the effort of growing a beard if you don't even maintain it properly lel

i see beards going out of style again because of people with facial hair this bad

>16 months of abusing toxic substance for this
absolutely fucking pathetic

>amazing beard genes
>absolute hairlet
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: help.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Regains is the only option

This.

Holy shit. It looks like it did not do anything at all.

What a fucking waste of money. Dude's only 22. By the time he's 30 he would be able to grow just as much if not more anyway, and have saved all the money wasted

I actually tried Rogaine for like 3-4 months on my face. Just bought one month hair bottle and rationed it to 1/3rd the dose on just my chin line. It irritated my skin a fair bit but I got some results, I get a fair stubble and could grow a decent goatee. As I didn't use it on the neck I don't get any neck beard which is really nice. It was worth it, my little brother started to become obnoxious because he happened to het the hairyer genes. Jokes on him though, he's a skelly 10kg lighter than me and his hairline has started to receed at age 23. Maybe I'll buy some Rogaine for him as well for his next birthday.

>t. n=1

Why don't you try growing a beard without the stuff and compare?

That's not even the same dude, can't you tell.
First guy has different lips than the 2nd and their skin is completely different.
1st guy has a northern european skin tone while the dude in the second pic has an olive, mediterranean skin tone. Minoxidil does work though, despite this picture being fake and gay.

Attached: huh let me think.jpg (361x642, 24K)

Those two are strongly connected though. DHT is related to both head hair loss and facial hair growth.

Dude don’t put that shit on your face it will age you significantly. It’s meant to be applied to the SCALP

My beard growth hadn't changed for years before I tried it and it hasn't changed after I quit it a year ago. There's plenty of accounts of Rogaine making a result but it probably won't work for everyone.

Minoxidil can't create new hair pores, only activate dormant ones. So if your father or grandfathers have had thin beards, you'll probably have as well and that can't be helped.

I tried it but one night it burned the fuck out of my face and never used it again.
I guess there’s no point in having a fake beard anyway. Kind of glad I didn’t stick with it

He turned into an arab

This is true. Most men in my family are total beardlets but kept their hair well into their old age.

People say this a lot, but what is the logic behind it? Are there studies?

Balding isn't caused by DHT itself, but by the resilience of the blood vessels on your scalp to DHT

Attached: END.png (500x500, 296K)

fpbp

Probably because of the alcohol content