Lifting makes you infertile

Turns out the soyboy epidemic isn't caused by soy, xenoestrogens or any bullshit like that after all. It's lifting that makes you into a girl. Combined with the fact that protein shakes lower test, well, you got a perfect storm.

ccf.org/reproductiveresearchcenter/docs/agradoc415.pdf

>The beneficial effects of physical exercise on general health are well known; however, as exercise imposes great physical stress that challenges homeostasis, it can be detrimental to certain organs/systems of the body when it is exhaustively performed. Decreased seminal parameters and sex hormone levels have been reported in male athletes and, therefore, a possible impairment of male fertility has been linked to exercise in a volume, intensity, and modality dependent-manner.

>Evidence exists that high-load exercise may exert a negative impact on male fertility with a range of effects on the male reproductive system depending on the duration, intensity and type of modalities as well as the athletes’ inherent characteristics (e.g. fitness level, adaptive capacity, etc). These effects can manifest through the physical stress response of exercise on the HPG axis, hormones, increased testicular temperature, development of OS and role of fatigue or nerve damage in ED. Independently or integratively, all of these mechanisms can lead to reduced seminal parameters and infertility [45]. Interestingly enough, it was observed that these alterations and impairments of the reproductive system were attenuated upon cessation of high impact exercise and can lead to full recovery [45].

tl;dr: Lifting makes you infertile.

Attached: modern wieghtlifting male.jpg (715x477, 30K)

Nice bait. White people are especially at risk for lifting induced impotence right rabbi?

>Division of Medical Physiology, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg, South Africa
>Center for Reproductive Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
>Morphological Sciences Department, School of Medicine, University of Cordoba, Spain
What are you talking about, American dumbass?

Nice try, you filthy kike.

The holocaust never happened, but it will.

Lol, what is this. Jow Forums is being schizo again?

>>Evidence exists that high-load exercise may exert a negative impact on male fertility with a range of effects on the male reproductive system depending on the duration, intensity and type of modalities as well as the athletes’ inherent characteristics (e.g. fitness level, adaptive capacity, etc).

i.e. over training

>Interestingly enough, it was observed that these alterations and impairments of the reproductive system were attenuated upon cessation of high impact exercise and can lead to full recovery [45].

i.e. stop over training

>Soyboys detected

why should I care?, I'll never have a gf

>Soyboy cannot read a study paper
It's about High Intensity exercie, ie. lifting.

Also, general consensus on /fat/ is that overtraining doesn't exist, so why are you moving the goalposts again?

>exercise imposes great physical stress that challenges homeostasis, it can be detrimental to certain organs/systems of the body when it is exhaustively performed.
>when it is exhaustively performed

eg if you overtrain you're gonna have a bad time
this seems like the same deal with women where they stop ovulating if their bodyfat gets below 10% or whatever - 99% of lifters will never have to worry about this

These are supposed effects and relation, more on a correlating level. No statistical evidence for training/lifting=infertility.

Learn2science faggot.

Because fertility is the canary in the coal mine for male health.

Cardio kills gains, water is wet.

fats think that overtraining = breaking a sweat
overtraining is really difficult to do, most people will never be able to do it to themselves because they lack the sadomasochist tendencies required to punish oneself so severely

>Tygerberg

Overtraining definitely exists you brainlet

Read the last sentence

Attached: 8AAF5B99-F7DF-4801-9271-B0CEE498C601.jpg (750x602, 314K)

high intensity would be sprinting or something, do they even DEFINE high intensity? there is also a lot of "maybes" in that text and
>it can be detrimental to certain organs/systems of the body when it is exhaustively performed
it's very rare to work out to exhaustion

>endurance exercise is literally soy
no shit. scooby is natty tho.

Attached: goobneck.jpg (725x720, 148K)

More like, you aren't going to overtrain on your first few months as a beginner, and shouldn't use overtraining as an excuse to slack off.
Overtraining exists, and does exactly what that paper says: fucks with your hormones, fucks with your CNS, you can easily go back to normal by taking a break.

Scoobs is NOT natty he literally takes TRT level doses which means his test levels are higher than a useless old fuck at his age. The idea is to keep your test levels roughly that of a 30 y/o so higher than average for a 68 y/o.

Overtrained is RABDO which yeah will fuck your shit up. OP is a faggot if you think this is a problem for natty athletes or normalfags. You have to workout with INTENSITY for 8+ hours a day to get RABDO.

Pretty incredible how Jow Forums can only argue in strawmen and moving goalposts. I guess this board is over now.

Bruh that's the city name

sorry, forgot the echos
>(((TYGERBERGGGGGGG)))

I guess eating also makes you infertile, since it literally decreases male sex steroid concentrations in the blood during digestion.

>people actually listen to this fucking bullshit.