/fit constantly lying once against

/fit constantly lying once against

I was told that once I get older (29 year olds) that I would have no problem attracting 18-20 year olds - yet here I am, only managing to attract roasties 27+ who's biological clock is running out.

What am I doing wrong?

Attached: b3fe95576166283.jpg (1242x2208, 328K)

Attached: 21462643_1125856977515083_268743948768945466_n.jpg (720x473, 36K)

Why would you listen to the DYEL larpers on this board?

Getting young women when you're significantly older than them is a fucking meme and only applicable if you're not an ugly fuckup and are actually successful.

No teen wants a desk jockey peon on barely above average pay with a gut and an ugly face

Hate the tone but he's not wrong.

If you're going to target a market that values standing out, then you need to stand out. Think about yourself to that age group like marketing a product. What makes you better than the rest? What makes you stand out?

MODS

Think about your demographics, scrub.

What the fuck do you have that your average 18 year old wants?
The reason you can clean up, with those girls at that age, is because you're wealthier, more attractive and more experienced than their peers.
The only difference is you're likely not 'in' that demographic anymore.
Do you listen to shitty teeny bopper music? Do you go to raves? Do you hang out in a riced out Vauxhall Astra in the McDonalds car park after dark in a full armani tracksuit playing hardstep or dubblepump wanktracks or drill core or whatever the fuck those idiots listen to?

If you're dressing like a 30 year old, driving a good car like a 30 year old, hanging out with other 30 year olds, listening to music like a 30 year old etc... You're not even going to register to your typical 18 year old thots.
There may be a few exceptions. There are alt 18 year old chicks who will want you but they're few and far between.

So if you don't stand out in the club because of wealth or dress or good looks... You're going to have to readjust your entire lifestyle to more accurately reflect the interests of that demographic if you want to start slaying young pussy.

Or get a job as a lifeguard or something.

>What am I doing wrong?
Being a beta, I suppose. I'm 27 and have no problem scoring with younger girls. Teens are tougher to approach if you don't know anybody in their group. I started hanging with a 22 year old new guy at work, fresh out of college, and met his sister and her friends through him, and it became easier to start hooking up with them once I was part of the "group". Cold approaching teenagers is tough, and if you've got your real age on Tinder, then good fucking luck. Dial it back to 22 or 23.

Are you actually trying though or are you just going about your business expecting a 20 year old girl to throw herself at you?

Attached: 61RahOCiYtL._SL1500_.jpg (1076x1500, 107K)

hey dont do that

It is the same for me, but I have posted that plenty of times on those threads. From my experience the vast majority of the younger women date men their own age up to around +5 years. Compared to us men closing in on 30 or in my case over 30 these "young" women have completely different schedules, priorities, interests, topics they talk about, social circles, etc. If you want this to work you need to look 5 years younger and have a young circle of friends.

why not

Pal, as another 29 year old, let me tell you this. Once you turn 27, you have to choose between eternal bachelor, roasties, being a stepdad, or keep trying at the 24-year-old lottery.

I'm glad i got myself an asian girlfriend. She's 28 and still gets ID'd in a country where 18 is the legal age.

Why is it Jow Forums fault that you suck at picking up women?

Attached: 1514298847554.jpg (494x499, 123K)

You're doing it wrong buddy. Some young girls love men your age. You have to go for girls with that fetish.

How do I know they have that fetish?

>a few years ago, go from ham planet to "made it"
>Can only attract 19 year olds from local college on tinder.
>most fuck 3-5 guys at a time and rotate them, acting like they're exclusive to you

I'm getting too old for this shit (26)

Stop posting this shitty thread. Also, blue board. S&R.

Being old.
As you said yourself, most roasties notice that their time is running out.

>Do you listen to shitty teeny bopper music? Do you go to raves? Do you hang out in a riced out Vauxhall Astra in the McDonalds car park after dark in a full armani tracksuit playing hardstep or dubblepump wanktracks or drill core or whatever the fuck those idiots listen to?

user please, this is too much nostalgia for an evening.

Really glad her nudes did not disappoint.

Try small towns and go for 18-22 year olds in shitty service jobs. I was once invited to a house party by some redneck coworker. We're both 25-26. I arrive there and it's nothing but older dudes and highschool girls dressed like total thots. I got freaked out so I left because those girls were totally underage but that's how white trash live. Makes sense considering poor women hit the wall at 19.

You should be able to attract at least girls 10 years younger at that age. Clearly there’s something off about you. Either your personality or looks, girls like money and cool. If you have neither you won’t get any girls. I’m 24 dating an 18 year old, I have “cool” so she’s willing to fuck me. Also I took her virginity >:)

Who is this?

If you search the image on Google, you'll find out her name is Claire Abbot.