What fills you with pure rage so you can workout with maximum intensitity?

What fills you with pure rage so you can workout with maximum intensitity?

Attached: 1523281255407.jpg (1024x1017, 112K)

liberal progressives

Myself

Attached: When i forget how to shoot in a game and _b324b28f3b432e13410513517b82530f.png (500x495, 283K)

Posting the same thread over again

in before mirrors, nazis & Fuhrer

My father.

>put me in teh screenshotzz

The fall of the greatest nation to exist

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (1200x1270, 589K)

Nothing I've come across in the latest decade.

Feels good.

>trying to copy a thread from who knows how long ago
what a faggot you are

nothing really, just lifting because i want to be better

Attached: 1473823484594.jpg (1564x1148, 1.15M)

Knowing I’ll never live in an ideal European country in an alternate timeline where every woman looks like pic related and I look like a Viking

My ex gf left me about to years ago when I hit rock bottom and my dad was dying of cancer. She was pregnant with my child and started dating (is now married) to this cuck. She refuses to talk to me and hasn’t since she left me. I pay child support and haven’t met my child yet (she’s 1 and 4 months now).

I’ve by now missed her first steps and my daughter is prolly calling this cuck “daddy”. My adrenaline is pumping just thinking about it.

Myself.

Attached: ed4vXWz.jpg (800x618, 75K)

I'm a liberal progressive, ask my anything.

Ian Smith did nothing wrong.

She remarried and you're still paying roastie tax? You need to speak to an attorney.

How is your wifes boyfriend?

my 1rm

Not bad, I get to buy him shoes sometimes.

ZIMBABWE FOREVER

The upcoming race war

Attached: w5x91n42ncr01.png (663x899, 102K)

if you're white you need an explicit 'yes' but a sandnigger can just say he didn't understand the 'no'
really hope this is not real

My loathing of commies fuels me

Attached: BF7DB4A3-A121-4EA6-9C98-C06B87D7012E.jpg (291x326, 43K)

Remembering me from 10 years ago is easily the best fuel for wanting to improve.

The fact that all men are soyboys now.

How does it feel knowing that there are a ton of people comfortable with and capable of violence and you’re not one of them?

The hyper-radical left that forced me to memespout stormfag shit irl for 3 years. Let me leave California before I end up on the news.

Waht the fuck, are those girls staring at my small dick? It's that small you fucking cunts. I bet your vag is nasty!

I just recall all the stupid shit my mom did to me as a kid(scolding, etc...)

Makes me want to smash her face today...

Self-loathing I want to escape

shut up, not all of us live here, shut up

Two way windows

turks, jews etc

>Ash never got to win the finals of a Poke tournament
>Ash never got Misty

Misty a shit

N-no you

This board of whiny, racist kids who failed life on easy mode and project their rage on anyone but themselves. It is just so pathetic to watch that it enrages me.

This poster crying about what he calls "This board of whiny, racist kids who failed life on easy mode and project their rage on anyone but themselves." It is just so pathetic to read that it enrages me.

Attached: 4 SCOOPS CMON!!!.png (292x292, 86K)

Pitiful loser kids who turns to convservative politics and racist views as if that somehow shifts the blame from them for their pathetic lives. I come to this site mostly to laugh or rage at the typical convseratard kid, and laugh more at the tards who thinks a rightwing forum of any kind is fit to pass advice on anything.

>this level of cope
Does it upset you that your land will be either Muslim or completely right wing in ten years? Your ideology is stagnating and you’re out of answers that don’t offend half of your supporters. Your time is over lol, enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: ECA15F6B-208E-4C09-8FE8-32F2F9F28C0D.png (600x600, 370K)

>Jow Forums
>rightwing
>advice
shitposting board with here and there a spec of truth

my past mistakes

Really? Some shit hole in Africa was the greatest nation to exist just because it had more whites than it does now?

>It's either go right or you will be OVERRUN BY MUSLIMSS
>You are not with me so you are an ideological communist

This is why I come here, not even kidding. Knowing there are people this stupid and doomed to fail their adult life really makes me get my shit togheter.

Solid bait, had me going for a moment

Spbp

>It's either go right or you will be OVERRUN BY MUSLIMSS

Literally prove him wrong instead of using an ad hominem

>haha checkmate conservative racist bigots we're going to import tons of people who are even more conservative, racist and bigoted and hate everything we stand for, give them free stuff, and make laws against even offending them
What do you do when they start throwing gays off roofs and throw acid in the faces of women for being so promiscuous?
Literally what is the end game

The endgame is to create a super commie-muslim caliphate with Molok controlling it through the Clinton family, goy. Better stack up on tinfoil

My friend told me to get angry when I work, I told him I didn't have any anger. A year later he had a heart attack that caused a lethal accident, killing him in a matter of hours. Now I when I work out I only get emotional. Our other friends have since continued to train harder than ever and even been in dl competitions. But not me. I'll never be as strong as he was. I keep going but it's harder on my own. I wish it'd been me.

you don't have to give a monthly roastie salary if she remarries. Also she is required to let you visit. Have you even talked to a lawyer lul.

You cant call the dude a cuck if you havent fought for your rights as the father.

Assuming you want to see the kid, why havent you gotten visitation rights?

Same bro

women who lift more than me.

How she will never be with me again

How she's probably with someone else right now

also the destruction of kalokagathia

Attached: 1515894589359.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)