Ive had probably 100 g protein today MAX i need 250-300 g a day but i have no food its shopping day tomorrow will i be...

ive had probably 100 g protein today MAX i need 250-300 g a day but i have no food its shopping day tomorrow will i be okay if i just go light on the protein today? im scared

Attached: img-2.jpg (729x423, 45K)

Nobody needs anymore than 200g at the very most

You’re not a IFBB fucking pro

Nobody need 250-300 grams of protein a day you fucking retard

What the fuck do you think?
Do you expect that one day of eating a reasonable amount instead of retardedly much protein is going to make any fucking difference to the overall picture?
If you worry about stuff like this, you might have psychological issues concerning your training.

Are you on roids? No? Are you retarded? Ah makes sense

im 6ft4.5

im sorry but 100 grams of protein is not enough for a 6ft4.5 inch male 24 yearold 220 pounder who wants to gain muscle not everybody is a skinny short homosexual fag like u that eats cum all day long u fucking faggot

but 250 is way too much, you'd know this if you werent a complete tard
0.82gr/lbs is the max your body utilizes, did you even read the sticky?

God you’re a fucking idiot

Go suck dicks and eat a lot of cum. Eat your own too when you come, because you'll come while sucking dicks since you're a faggot.

Height does fuck all for energy requirements. It's a tragic truth.

WHY DO BODYBUILDERS SAY YOU NEED 1-1,5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER BODY POUND

0.5g to 1g of Protein per lb of bodyweight per day

SO I STILL NEED 220 GRAMS OF PROTEIN... HOW IS THAT FAR FROM 250? ALSO I SAID I HAD 100 MAX TODAY MOST LIKELY IT WAS AROUND 93 GRAMS

No it means you need 110-220 you fucking tapeworm infested faggot

YOU MUST BE THE DUMBEST CUNT ON THE WHOLE PLANET

>PPPFFFFTTTSMSMSMFFMMMTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRPPPFFFTTTTTTTTTTT-

Attached: 1515852281570.png (621x702, 56K)

Just kill a dog and eat it. If you miss your protein targets, you will lose your gains.

You are not 150 kgs of lean fucking mass, fuck off! Settle at 160-180g

>ive had probably 100 g protein today

>guessing macros in 1998 + 20

cuz they are on fucking steroids, which increases protein synthesis?
>imagine being this much of a brainlet

Your first month of lifting? Don't worry in a year or two you'll realize how dumb you were and will cringe at threads like this.

hhahahahahahahaha what????

Because they get sponsored by some proton company

you fucking assholes were no help i m just gonna fucking kill myself

>If you worry about stuff like this, you might have psychological issues concerning your training
So does all of Jow Forums

>i need 250-300 g a day

No you don't.

Height is irrelevant, dipshit. It's about LBM.

You know there are studies you can read on this? Right now you could have the correct facts under your belt to form an educated opinion, but you choose to be ignorant on purpose. Why?

.8 grams per pound
are you over 300 pounts?

yeah bud I'm 6.5 feet and 300lbs, better get my 300g of protein in hurrrr

To sell protein powder. Did you know that bodybuilders don't actually take the supplements that they advertise? They just say they do because they get paid to say it?

r u mad

Masturbate and swallow the load, semen has a lot of protein in it and it's free

Can we just stop responding to this caps cruising cunt? said everything that was needed to be said.

One fucking day of eating lower protein is not going to affect your gainz you fucking idiot. In fact having low protein days actually increases your protein sensitivity. If you just eat high protein all the time your body won't use it as efficiently.

What if I just enjoy eating protein dense food and just happen to get 200-260g per day? Am I technically fucking myself over doing this?

mfw OP is actually mostly correct and the rest of posters are uninformed faggots

Holy run on sentences Batman!

Attached: b.png (1102x195, 77K)