What is the most Chad thing you've done at the gym, Jow Forums?

What is the most Chad thing you've done at the gym, Jow Forums?

Attached: chadstride.webm (576x720, 1.46M)

Did bicep curls by picking up a skinny kid

Attached: hue.jpg (400x386, 35K)

No one at my gym has done landmines except me, so that's probably it

Curl on the squat rack

Pickup multiple girls numbers. Flirt with women infront of home boys. Gym buddies used to joke saying “Alex is dangerous, acting all srs in lifts then out of no where getting the digits”

squat
reverse chadisism

Attached: 1487812583294.png (1024x576, 1.1M)

>see skinny kid bench pressing
>he gets up to change the weight
>sit down on the bench
>"hey, i'm using this"
>"I know"
>just sit there until he walks away

i clean and pressed my girl

This is why I CC in the gym.

Attached: 1512752639447.jpg (444x460, 43K)

squat in the curl rack

Squat in the dumbbell rack

prolly the time I fucked my gf on a bench, WITH other people in the gym

Attached: 1474971871173.jpg (596x471, 60K)

Squat in Iraq

I did a military press even though I'm a civilian.

Squat to below parallel.

Good goy

Attached: nhentai momcest.jpg (224x225, 13K)

When I worked at a chain gym in Cali called chuze I regularly pulled pussy.

I'd just sit on the bench again, wrap my legs around your waist and lock you there until I'm done my sets.

>"hey, i'm using this"
>"I know"

Heh.

A lot of guys at my gym like to sit on the machines for 10-20 minutes not doing anything but scrolling on their phones. I'll sometimes just stand real close to them with my arms crossed until the leave.

Some people, for some bizarre reason, wil bring their entire gym bag and clothes and shake bottle and sprawl it all out on the floor next to whatever machine they're using. I always want to (but have not yet had the balls to) go up to one of them and say "you know there's a locker room where you can put all this stuff, right?"

where do you find the courage?

Imagine being such a failure that you larp as a cunt because you think it sounds cool

I have a dyel upper body and I wear a tank with really thin straps and low cuts. Feels good man.

>becoming a sex offender
Doubt

>doing landmines

kek

I lift more than others do

You're literally a gains goblin in this story. What a cunt.

i klift as weight and it i get a big muscvle and sometime it get weaswatya nd i lift aa weight again and fosdmetimes it get harder to liuft weright i get tired easy sometimes seaiawndn

>bring their entire gym bag and clothes and shake bottle and sprawl it all out on the floor next to whatever machine they're using
This is huge at my gym. I don't understand it either. We don't have a theft problem. There are always plenty of lockers in the changing room even when it's busy. I just don't get it.

>that
>chad
chad would have taken him under his wing and teach his ways of living

I showed up, did my workout without caring what some autist thought about it and left.

We're talking about chad things user. Not being the biggest niggest.

>university gym is shit
>bent bars, only two power cages
>dumb thots always hogging them doing their #30daybootychallenge bullshit
>had a bad day at work, finally finna get my squat on
>holy shit an open rack
>finish my warmup
>some chadlet comes up and goes "hey man, how many sets you got left?"
>"A lot"

fuark felt so good

Attached: 1503202366296.png (2118x1276, 570K)

I think people are just too stupid/lazy to buy a padlock.

>A lot of guys at my gym like to sit on the machines for 10-20 minutes not doing anything but scrolling on their phones. I'll sometimes just stand real close to them with my arms crossed until the leave.

You sound like a really autistic faggot between this and imagining yourself confronting people over something small. When people are doing nothing, just say something. atm they're probably texting their friends shit like "omg lol this fatty is staring at me at the gym. I think he's waiting for me to move. I'm gonna see how long it takes him to say something or move on."

You're a gains goblin and should be killed

>gym bag and clothes and shake bottle and sprawl it all out on the floor next to whatever machine they're using
In my gym the local thots just leave their shit ON the closest bench/squat rack and hop on the treadmill to talk with their personal trainer. I've had one crouch bellow the plates I'm squatting to reach her bag mid rep

I actually leave my bag in the gym room but I leave it in a free corner like a nonbrain dead human being

What's wrong with landmines? They are great.

>homegym
>it's your mom
>your dad watches

Saw an overweight get laughed at by a group of normies. He went to do his workout anyway. Later I went up to him and said "Don't even worry bro, we're all going to make it" and left.

He's right, though. The chad meme has been bastardized. Chads are not alpha, chads are obnoxious faggots who have no self awareness. This guy is chad.

Fuck off and do my workout without focusing on others.

Attached: 1512765885589.jpg (512x512, 56K)

hahahha strong meme. Landmines are for DUMB FUCKS BOIIII

What muscles does this exercise work?

Literally benching cute roasties.

devilish

Trips of truth.

Who was here for this webm?
Any audio overlay yet?

Attached: 1519916025392 (1).webm (406x720, 2.84M)

fingered a hijab girl in high school biology class and then left class to switch that class to physed

still never kissed a girl

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 1.18.55 PM.png (613x337, 60K)

lol what the fuck

>fingered a hijab girl in class
Full story pls user

we have an explicit "no bags in the gym" policy. wonder if that was a problem at some point

What's it like to feel a sense of pride for giving a normal response like that to a normal question?

Land mines are total kino. Learn how to do them properly and your body looks like it’s moving the gym off it’s axis. I seriously believe it should be added to the powerlifting regimen.

I've been trying to understand how nobody beat that guys ass since I first saw this gif.

This. I've always wanted to get it on with a hijab girl.

>saying "i know" instead of "not anymore"
ya blew it

>squatting 160kg
>got legs like chiselled tree trunks cos I played rugby professionally for 4 years
>thot keeps loitering and side eying me
>as soon as I take headphones out she smiles at me
>"hey, user... you've got really big legs :)"
>me: "I know"
>put headphones in and do my final set
>walk off whilst she sits on bench in utter shock how someone aired her

i am always taking my bag with me but leaving clothers in the locker room.
I just dont want to carry chalk, pulls and waterbottle towel and phone with me all the time

>What is the most Chad thing you've done at the gym, Jow Forums?
Brought my whole family, walked up to the squat rack and helped my toddler grab the bar for assisted pull ups.
While some skinny spanish guy was supposedly doing something there. Don't know what, the weight was too low for 15 rep OHP and I didn't bother to ask.

do squats in the curl rack

>I chu-chu-chuze you

all 3 squat racks are used
guy alone doing squats, go up to him and say i am gonna work in

Missed a beautiful "y-you too" there mate

>university gym, 7:45 am so decent amount of people trying to get shit in before class
>go to do cable tricep extensions
>towel and water bottle on the ground next to the cable station
>nobody around thats obviously using it so i start setting it up for my shit
>dyel comes over off another station and starts talking about "oh um i'm actually using that right now"
>point to his other machine
>"are you sure because it looks like you're using that one"
>starts stuttering and pointing back and forth between them
>"it's almost 8 am man there's a lot of people here if you want to superset get here at 5, you can't take both right now"

A guy busted my bike chain because every girl he tried hitting on kept trying to get my attention. Idk if chad or not but it was pretty funny. I went to this gym so much i basically was up there in the PTs circle. Def a Chad move if your with this kind of wolf pack.

Youre a phuckn phhhhhhaggit

less so chad, more so autist

A girl tried to friendzone me and I ignored her so her friend called me an asshole. I called the friend a cunt and told her to die, a week later I was regularly fucking her friend and turned her against her because if she wouldn't fuck me then she didn't deserve friends.

Idk maybe I'm a sociopath and not a chad

trud chad
respect

That isnt chad thats being a whiny bitch

I think he's never had the confidence for normal conversation

>tfw 16 year old

Attached: the only correct approach.jpg (500x403, 23K)

How did you go from 'fuck off and die cunt' to fucking her on the regular? please respond. like seeriously how the fuck did you turn that around? how did you guys even get in contact after you said that? pls respond

I actually like this story because it's so chad but just came from a more determined mindset than usual:

I had just begun trying to start getting laid, I was a 20 year old virgin in community college. I was honestly in a pissy mood that week because my grandpa had died so I took some of my mood out on her. She left after I said that. She was super a super easy slutty black chick with validation/daddy issues, and an arm full of cuts. She was just an easy but very hott target. The next day I forgot who she was when I saw her but then a day later she apologized to me and I remembered she was that girl I cursed out. I recall acting like a sick cunt and was the alpha at the table, she sat in my lap and was soon grinding me while I motor boated her and pretty much groped all over. I took her phone, put my number in and she texted me an hour later. I teased her a bit then told her we're gonna chill and fucked her.

Oh and this was after a week of nofap

what the fuck

went from skinny fag that cant ohp 30kg to average lad that can mog everyone at my gym on deadlifts

>be swolest guy in gym
>no one even thinks of using the equipment i like using
>everyone at my gym knows my routine by now
>the lady by the front door even bakes me cookies n shit
>the owner lets me suggest new equipment for the gym
>everyone in the building knows my name
>tfw home gym master race

meanwhile chad in the bottom right

Kek never noticed he had a boner

You're fat

t. child

My ex used to wear a hijab. She had an 8.5/10 body and an average face with her hair out but it pissed me off cause people thought I was banging an uggo. I was also her first. Something about the whole forbidden aspect was hot. Still get off to the image of her sucking my dick with her hijab on. Had to end it cause I knew her family was batshit insane and it wasn't going anywhere and didn't want to lead her on. There's tons of hijab roasties if you're curious user.

Slam my weight when I deadlift. Usually through my belt against the squat rack in anger when I dont get the last rep.

Sure would suck if someone leaned on YOUR bar while you're pressing it, babycakes.

I deadlifted even though I'm alive

Underrated post.

that's not a chad, that's a gym bully

>on

Attached: 1523300440667.png (465x266, 172K)

>She was super a super easy slutty black chick with validation/daddy issues, and an arm full of cuts.

so you're "chad" because you got the easiest lay in the world? cool bro

Where fool? I want a moslim gf

Deadlifted without bouncing the bar

yep, this is the correct answer. good on ya.

If there was a true Chad around he would have punched you in the face, fucking pathetic son of a bitch

beta/10

>see chad pissing in the urinal
>walk over and start pissing in the same urinal
>"hey, i'm using this"
>"I know"
>keep pissing till he walks away

Attached: 1523582743931.jpg (376x349, 22K)

>Old guy came upto me and asked if I was using the dumbells in front of me
>Laughed in his face and pushed him back (work stress)
>He stumbled back and hit his head on the squat rack bar that was there
>Looked at me in fear in his gay little white shirt
>This whole story was made up

>be rowing for some cardio
>track is right next to rowing machine
>accidental eye contact with girl
>she stops a few laps in to start rowing
>poor form, back is bent, elbows flared
>tism kicks in, I leave to do shoulder raises
>after a min or two she comes over
>starts doing crawling leg raises in front of me
>we make eye contact, she be looking sultry I look annoyed
>sperg out, leave gym
>didnt get a full shoulder workout

alfalfa

Attached: 1515637621477.png (646x595, 280K)

Oh man, some guy wrote a full out nature documentary from comparing the manlet to the Chad.

Why leave? I can understand not wanting to talk to her in the middle of a gym, but not cucking your gains should be a higher priority than what a thot thinks

I go in the group fitness room when there's classes going on and do deadlifts

Farted really loud after a deadlift, no apologies, no emberassed expression.

Attached: 1522927045993.jpg (1536x864, 260K)