Pic rel is only 20 calories

Pic rel is only 20 calories.
How the fuck is that supposed to make me fat when I add it here and there?

Attached: cukier-lyzeczka-5g.jpg (593x366, 29K)

Very slowly. You think people just become fat overnight or something? It's usually a result of years of eating shittily a bit above maintenance.

What if I eat around 1000 calories including sugar?
Btw, should I replace sugar with Stevia, Xylitol or something else?
Drinking chocolate powder without sugar sucks. I can manage coffe no problem but chocolate is bitter always.

Attached: 20180412_131100.jpg (3088x3088, 3.52M)

It's addictive and easy to overeat. And you get hungry pretty quick after sugary foods.
It's alright in moderation.
>chocolate is bitter always.
That's the good part though

spikes insulin driving carbs and fat into the adipose cells you brainlet

just drink water

Who cares if it's addictive?
I want to get addicted to porridge to lose weight.
Also chocolate powder with chili powder is a protip.

Nah man. You can't escape Insulin.

Attached: 1523032100469(2).jpg (827x304, 36K)

No. I tried /fast/ and my overall productivity and mood fell. I need some calory intake to do my fucking job. Not everyone is a bum living in a basement.

Well it's your choice but it's one of the reasons people dislike sugar.

sugar is anti inflamatory.

It also feeds both your brain and cancer cells. Avoid milk. That shit causes inflammations all over the body.

How? Because people don't realize how much sugar they eat. And everything you can find is pure sugar or transfat, even the healthy foods. People think they eat healthy and indulge into sweets once in a while but that's all bull, they indulge every day

I can read labels, yo?
Why can't they?

Attached: 20180412_135619.jpg (3088x3088, 3.43M)

Because their brain can't process it.
I have to keep telling my mom that even though the coffee she drinks is no sugar, the creamer she puts in is still full of saturated fats. My entire family is like this.

I have an android app that scans barcodes and amongst other information it tells me about the content and adds it to my list.

I think that one spoon of sugar on a 1000 calorie diet won't kill me.

>20 calories

A spoon that size filled with sugar is roughly 20 grams.

20 g × 4 kcal/g = 80 kcal

>How the fuck is that supposed to make me fat when I add it here and there?

By being a complete retard that thinks it'll have 4 times less calories than it actually has. Enjoy no gains fatty

Read this you silly bitch. "Calories" don't matter.

Attached: 61YBVfJ+qAL.jpg (855x1200, 85K)

Same. I work outdoors and even when its a quiet day I am normally starving by half 10- 11. Just being outside seems to burn calories as your body regulates its temperature, especially in the cold.

Calories and kcal are different though.... measures in kcal the number is higher than cal

Saturated fats are needed in a healthy diet though.

Ordinarily yes eg m and km but kcal and cal are interchangeable.

More time in the gym and less time at the science club fatty.

maybe its just an american thing we do but we dont put the k in kcal, its just imiplied.

On foods in uk you have cal and kcal. The numbers are different so not interchangable

Thats probably it

Americans are so fucking stupid

>kcal
>aluminum
>I could care less

Sugar is fine. The issue is when people use too much of it, and with all the added sugar in ready meals and shit (which a disturbing percentage of the population eat), and also inside drinks and snacks.

I have 2 tsp sugar daily in my muesli but some people will sperg out at that being "too much" and that the only right amount of sugar is 0

Milk and muesli is more than enough fucking sugar. Milk has way more carbs than people think and muesli isn't the healthy cereal or anything like that, you've been memed by their marketing department.

There's no point in eating processed sugar. You can have it if you like but any quantity is only bad for you.

you are such a fuckin brainlet. calories are literally the most important thing when it comes to any diet. Calories>Macros>Timing, food choice, and all that other shit.

>memed by the marketing department

its oats and wheat with almonds and peanuts in, no added sugar whatsoever beyond the sugar I put in, I even fucking mix it myself by buying the ingredients separately.

Muesli is perfectly healthy, the issue is that people think healthy = low calorie and eat it while dieting.

Nowhere in my post did I claim sugar is good for you. I just said its fine, because it fucking is as long as you don't overindulge, like pretty much every other food item.

>Avoid milk. That shit causes inflammations all over the body.
Possibly true for borderline lactose intolerant mutts drinking milk from diseased cows which would be illegal to sell in a civilized country

White sugar is legal crack and the Jew wants you hooked on it

Recommended sugar intake for an adult is 6 tea spoons daily. That's 25g.

I use hot water in my muesli though.

What app is that?

Lol

polish VitaScale
Look for any calorie calculator on google play,

Yeah you get it from meat and fish, but only 1 a week
Most cereals contain fructose

>Most cereals contain fructose
Maybe in murrica.
Buy cheap 100% oats for pennies and mix them with nuts yourself.

Kino my friend, you're smart. But there's one thong., Milks bad for you

No user, "Calorie" with a capital "C" and "kilocalorie" are interchangeable, but "calorie" with a lowercase "c" and "kilocalorie" are not.

Dude your mom probably thinks you’re autistic screaming about creamer in coffee. There’s probably better places to focus for weight loss.

I use hot water.

there's about 10 of those in a can of coke

tried not eating for 24 hours after decades of stuffing your face every 4 hours.
Expect to feel better instantly.
You will feel worse before you feel better as your body gets used to it.

How do your deadlines react to you not feeling good?

Is it still April Fool's Day?

I don't change my diet/do stuff that might fuck with my health/ energy when I am very busy at work

It's a teaspoon. Every single source I can think of reports 1tsp of sugar as 4-6 grams. 5g is also the standard sugar packet size.

Also also I happen to know the image source (some random Polish dieteticians' home-grown MFP basically); the site actually measures the weight of the items on their own, and it came up 5g.

Does Jow Forums approve a diet based on white quark?

Attached: 20180412_165307.jpg (3088x3088, 2.73M)

>It's addictive and easy to overeat.
What. Where did you read this? Because there is only one food that may be, MAY be, addictive: Coffee.

Sugar is addictive because it's easiest to use by your brain. That's it. You like sugar like you like sex.

>you are such a fuckin brainlet. calories are literally the most important thing when it comes to any diet. Calories>Macros>Timing, food choice, and all that other shit.
Wrong.

Calories don't matter and I'm not even keto-memeing. What matters is what your body actually digests and what you shit out. Nobody ever researches this big style because it varies like fuck among individuals. We know that some people can make fatty acids out of fibre, for example, so for them, fibrous food will make them fat. They get out a lot more calories than other people.

This is the case for all foods, since every individual has a different digestion.

So yeah, calories don't count. If they did, we could bulk on gasoline and coal. We are not a burning oven like a bomb calorimeter and will shit out most calories undigested. The calorimeter will, however, count them even though the body just lets them fall through.

>Sugar is addictive because it's easiest to use by your brain. That's it. You like sugar like you like sex.
As in: It isn't addictive at all, you just naturally crave it like, say, salt and vitamins. Big fucking deal.

>sugar makes you fat meme
>2018
kek

how's that muslim invasion going?

back to tumblr with you

Unless you're shitting 8 times a day or have crohn's/colitis/short gut you're not shitting out enough calories to matter.

I dont know how it works. I just know that you are keep eating it amd that you are a fatass. Stop trying to rationalize being a fatass and stop eating junk

Yes!
However I eat processed one, homogenized quark with, *ahem*, sugar and vanilla aroma.
pic related

Attached: serek4[1].jpg (650x433, 234K)

>17.6 g of sugar
Ty chory pojebie...

Oh, they changed recipe, it's 8g of protons per 100g of it, 155 calories. Cup contains 400g and I eat 2-4 cups daily.

dużo pedałuję to mogę

I commute by bike to work and gym. That's 10 hours of cardio weekly and sugar is the basic fuel I need.

How about these stats, nigga?
You already carry a spoon around anyway.

Attached: front_en.15.full.jpg (1020x1550, 450K)

It’s not just 20 calories it’s also VERY bad for your heart and other organs. Moreso than any other nutrient.

Obiously plain quark or curd cheese is superior but I can't muster myself to eat a lot of that shit. I easily gorge 800g of my sweet serek *homo* at once for breakfast or before gym.

daily nigga (200-300g) with a banana (80-120g) or switch it up with oats, a spoon of raisins and a 1/2 teaspoon organic cocoa powder mixed with boiling water

>using ploogle gay
yeah thanks for the advice.

Flour is sugar and humans added other forms of sugar to it for ages. You sure it's poison?

Attached: DSC09578.JPG.jpg (1600x1200, 356K)

Add curcumin, chili, pepper or other spices. Be creative. Salt is always a good idea.

Fdroid is shit and you know it.

When you start eating better you'll realize

Sure, you can subsitute 20 calories of sugar with 20 calories of something else without getting fat. But why would you want to? I'd rather eat 20 calories of real food. It's tastier, anyway

Between being lazy, actually liking sweet taste and still being on caloric deficit with all that sugar intake I honestly don't bother and I buy that sweetened quark in bulk.

I've heard this from several people. Vince Gironda talks about digestion. That Nether guy on YouTube talks about digestion too. A buddy of mine also mentioned this when I talked about stinky farts, he said it was undigested protein rotting in my gut. It's a little controversial, and there's not a lot of science to support it, but I think there might actually be something to that argument. Thanks for sharing, friendo.

Stevia is good. Get rid of xylitol.

Sugar makes you hungrier. The more of it you cut out, the easier you will find it to stick to a caloric deficit.

While, yes, it's technically possible to NOT absorb 100 percent of the calories you eat in specific circumstances, it is pure fatlogic to translate this into "calories don't matter, I can eat as much as I want and still lose weight."

If you are using CICO to lose weight, and you are failing, there are only three possible explanations as to why:

1. You are wrong about your CI
2. And/or you are wrong about your CO
3. OR: Your body is capable of generating mass/energy from nothing, in direct violation of the known laws of physics. Put another way, your body holds the key to solving the world's energy crisis as it is literally a source of free, unlimited energy.

that might be the most unappetizing bowl of oats I've ever seen
learn to cook

And a line of cocaine or a few pills of hydrocodone ain't shit either.

But for some, many actually , it's an first step into an addiction.

Now, you could write a book on all the different things that affect your CO. Muh conditions, muh genetics, food choices, meal timing, all of these things can affect your CO. But NOTHING can change the fact that you HAVE a CO and you would literally fall over dead in a matter of seconds if you did not.

Define "here and there".

A thin person might rationalize this once or twice a week.

A fat person rationalizes it many, many times every single day.

Just to put this in perspective: If OP's pic is 20 calories, one can of soda contains 7.5 of those.

Not all of Europe is Western Europe retard.

That’s a tablespoon not a teaspoon

your oats are cooked at all, looks fucking terrible.

This. A dietary calorie is 1 kcal.

You realize your maintenance goes up when your weight goes up right?

So fat fucks need to keep adding a teaspoon every now and then.

You don't magically turn into 400 lbs eating a teaspoon of sugar every day dumbass.

There is, but making her more aware of things might help.
Nice
As natural as a dopamine release twice a day from masturbating. /s
You're eating sugar
Absolutely
Truth
It's actually a very different process, but you're in the right direction

Ate a bag of cranberries and I can't stop farting.

The official difference is a dietary Calorie is supposed to be capitalized. Doesn't really matter though; context makes it clear.

Silly PewDiePie, context doesn't matter.

The filename is literally 'sugar-teaspoon-5g.jpg', and again, I know exactly where the pic originally came from and it is, in fact, a teaspoon. You have nothing else in the image for scale, so your eyeball estimate is wrong.

Thanks for saving my thread mate.

Attached: 20180411_131825.jpg (3088x3088, 3.15M)

you forgot to activate your oats

nah sugar is as addictive as cocaine and literally as toxic for you as alcohol