How to straigten back duringnbent over rows?

How to straigten back duringnbent over rows?

Attached: 9e177736cf69b6a4cb83ecc5a726268c.jpg (633x633, 72K)

Tense your ass and pull your shoulders back.

There, perfect straight back.

this, during deadlifts too?
I try this during dl... it's hard, I hurt my back a little

>I try this during dl
Different form, different tensing. You need to tense your abs more in DLs

Also DLs are shit tier and you should not be doing them anyway.

Who is this semen demon?

ahahahaha how the fuck is a round back real hahaha nigga just straighten your back like nigga just flatten it hhaaha

Flex your lats
Or alternatively get stronger

Why are you talking if you have no clue
Real question you should answer

what can I swap them out for, at the moment i'm doing calf raises, squats/leg press (depending on my knees/back), leg extension, cross cable back pulls or whatever they are called, seated leg curl...

I have a hard time doing rows too

I did deads, and they are pointless. Its a shitty meme propagated by insecure kids trying to be men.

You're already doing enough for legs. Rows, cable rows, pullups, hyperextensions are the core back exercises.

Deads dont do anything that you're not already doing except ensure you're fucking up your spine.

What type of guy bangs girls like this?

male guys

Are these guys (samefag?) right? I have two herniated discs already but I don't want to stop doing deadlifts because I've imagined since everyone is pushing the deadlifts they're essential for a good physique.

nice, my gym is being renovated for 2 more weeks and I can't access the cable row machine as they didn't bother moving it to the temporary gym, I used to use it. as I was an atrophied addict for years it takes time for me to learn how to engage certain muscle groups, the last one to do properly is my back, it's coming along, just slowly.

ill add in rows and pullups,

Literally only Jow Forums pushes that fucking retarded exercise.

>never get lat pump during bent-over rows

I love doing them but god knows what muscle they're actually targeting. The only thing that seems to be sore afterwards are my hamstrings

Attached: img83580144982936210767eax.jpg (300x400, 12K)

Not really. Most people seem to recommend it. It's a good compound exercise.

>Most people seem to recommend it
An absolute minority of people do, they just happen to be the most insecure retarded lifters who only do big lifts because they cant comprehend the damage they are causing and shitpost how amazing it is because they dont want to be alone in slipping their lower lumbar.

Complete lack of basic physics to understand that the positioning of a deadlift is pure fucking destruction for your spinal column. There is no such thing as good form when you do that to yourself.

>Completely unnatural movement with heavy weight that has been empirically proven to not only damage spines but also lead to one of the most debilitating injuries you can ever get
>'good'
Yeah no. Even if the deadlift gave 100% muscle activation across every muscle of the body it would still be a shit exercise because it causes so much damage.

don’t bend over lmao

What's a good exercise to replace it then?

Post pic

Deadlift is literally one of the best exercises in existence and aside from a small minority of people, if you fuck yourself up on it it's because your form was atrocious

Rows are the only exercise I do on the machine because I don't feel like I get anything from a Pendlay or Yates row plus I have some trouble pulling my lats too and keeping wrist form. Oh well.

Those guys are complete retards. Just google "Deadlift Pros and Cons" and all the articles say pretty much: "One of the best ways to build back and hamstrings, one of the best strength builders, but easy to do wrong and easy to overtrain".
That said, if you have herniated disks, you probably shouldn't be doing them until you are 100% sure you can do them without risking your lower back.

>dl are shittier
>t. No abs no lower back nigga

You mlimagined right.
Deadlifts are essential for good core and abs and are fun to do .
Those fags bought into the no dl meme because they did them wrong and probably hurt their backs or have no core.

>competitive powerlifter exercise
>only fit pushes it
My sides are in space.