The ultimate RedPill you must accept to become complete

Attached: FitPolYangYing.png (1500x1500, 160K)

No
The ying and the yang are Jow Forums and /lit/
The well adjusted Jow Forums ideas should only be a consequence of your physical and cultural education

No, fuck off Jow Forums

this but Jow Forumstards are neither physically or culturally educated

this except /out/ instead of Jow Forums

Well, feel free to do your own version.

Attached: Ying_yang_sign.jpg (1500x1500, 107K)

This is true. Conservatism is the only correct political view for Jow Forums. All others are for betas.

Attached: c4nlgymbc3o01.jpg (720x960, 53K)

How did you do this masterful photoshoop

Valuing freedom over safety, isn't that the opposite of conservatism?

Attached: perfect balence.png (1500x1500, 104K)

I hate to admit it but the real harmony mixture is Jow Forums /fa/ /lit/ and Jow Forums but not Jow Forums in its current state.
Also shutout to my S I P S B O Y S from /ck/

No...

if you look at it from the perspective of Jow Forums being the healthiest board, and Jow Forums being the unhealthiest board (Jow Forums a close 2nd), then yeah your pic makes sense, OP

Attached: 1523469915633.jpg (547x365, 38K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1500x1500, 62K)

>well-adjusted Jow Forums ideas

Attached: is_this_faggot_serious.gif (234x159, 315K)

Kek'd

How about this one? It is not meant to be biased, only to even out the scale (no up without down) that is government education etc that you receive automatically. Everyone catch on to different details regardless of the source anyway. Also inb4 wikipedia squad.

Attached: Untitled-3.png (750x750, 76K)

>enjoying the sugarjew

>he thinks sips have sugar

Pol is mental health fit is physical health.

Fit has mental shortfalls in terms of morality.

Jow Forums tier moron.

Every popular board on Jow Forums is actually just Jow Forums combined with whatever the topic or hobby is. This is indisputable.

why nobody ever mention /sci/
it gives massive gains multiplied with /lit/.
basically the equation is:

/fa/^((Jow Forums)/2) + /lit/*(/sci/ + 1) + Jow Forums + (/out/ + /mu/)/10

/fa/^((Jow Forums)/2) + /lit/*(/sci/ + 1) + Jow Forums + (/out/ + /mu/)/10 = Faggot squared

Attached: PolPowerUp.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Patrician my friend

Attached: 1504402504513.jpg (1068x1021, 124K)

Attached: 1522892755241.jpg (260x194, 13K)

you better cut that nerd jutsu shit out before you get your ass kicked

Attached: januarysurvey.png (827x403, 21K)

Unironically with Paint3D.

Attached: Gun1.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Fitness is quantitative. Therefore, Jow Forums has no mental shortfalls in terms of morality only lapses in health.

It's true, deJewing the mind and deBurgering the body are one

Conservatism is a mental disease. It doesn’t required any actually thinking to accept.

Funny, we say the exact same thing about liberalism.

I challenge any of the Jow Forums haters to come up with any actual arguments against race realism or the JQ.

Attached: liftwaffe.jpg (1200x682, 81K)

>life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and the fruits of your labor
All things the progressive liberal seeks to destroy. Why havent you redistributed your gains user, dont you know you were born with genetic privilege?

Nazis Who argue that their arguements should not be censored are inherently hypocritical, therefore, nazis shouldn’t be given free speech at all. Nothing a nazi will argue is going to change the fact that their beliefs dehumanize others.

>but but but freedom of speech is a human right! Plus, who gets to say who’s a nazi and who isn’t? This just means that other ppl you don’t argee with will be censored!

Freedom of speech is an idea that philosophers have attributed to humanity, therefore freedom of speech is simply a subset of us being human beings. Any speech that dare challenges a persons human quality (aka [enter race here] is sub-human, gay people don’t exist naturally, we should kill all Jews) should then be censored.

>how can you disrespect freedom of speech like that? I mean, I’m not a nazi, but I value freedom of speech! I’ll fight for everyone’s right to speak!

Nazis don’t believe in freedom of speech themselves, they simply hide behind it until they message can be publically accepted then they’ll dismantle it. You really should be more careful of who’s freedom of speech you’re protecting, because it could mean eliminating yours. By defending all speech, you are passively defending freedom of speech. Making sure certain vile ideas get censored, thats actually protecting freedom of speech.

Fruits of your labor is literally commie talk...

>hurr durr everyone who visits a certain board has identical political beliefs

>doesn't know what libertarianism is
You need to be +80IQ to post on this board

Attached: 1523464821682.jpg (720x613, 21K)

>stop browsing Jow Forums
>feel 100x happier with my life

Its not even because of "ignorance is bliss". That place is just so cancerous now.

Attached: 1502831789602.png (926x678, 858K)

Bravo

>Nazis Who argue that their arguements should not be censored are inherently hypocritical, therefore, nazis shouldn’t be given free speech at all. Nothing a nazi will argue is going to change the fact that their beliefs dehumanize others.

No because only bad arguments should be censored. Our beliefs do not dehumanize people. Saying that people deserve their own homelands free of multiculturalism is not dehumanization.

>Freedom of speech is an idea that philosophers have attributed to humanity, therefore freedom of speech is simply a subset of us being human beings. Any speech that dare challenges a persons human quality (aka [enter race here] is sub-human, gay people don’t exist naturally, we should kill all Jews) should then be censored.

Terrible syllogism... just because we point out measurable differences in racial groups does not mean we "challenge their human quality." Since we believe in inequality (i.e., that not all humans are the same) we don't need to label a nigger as "non-human" in order to point out they are violent apes. We do not need to deny jews their "humanness" to also point out they are a parasitic and corrosive force within their host nations.

>Nazis don’t believe in freedom of speech themselves, they simply hide behind it until they message can be publically accepted then they’ll dismantle it.

This was not true even in Germany. Speech of filthy communists hellbent on the destruction of Germany was called by its proper name... traitorous... and the domestic threats that sought to destroy Germany were removed. You equate this to censorship of the speech of normal everyday citizens who disagreed with the government specifically to blur this distinction.

You just missed a good opportunity to shut the fuck up user.

Agreed, I haven't been there since the election... needed a long overdue break.

This man is close.

Exchange /out/ with your favorite (not Jow Forums) board that cultivates and motivates (not Jow Forums) an enjoyable personal hobby.

Health, wealth, personal enjoyment, and good will towards all men should be the goal.

I said give me arguments against race realism and the JQ. Your rant did literally nothing to convince me that blacks and whites are intellectually equal. I agree that censoring vile ideas is what's best for society. For example, tranny propoganda needs to be suppressed.

Attached: dayofthewoodchipperwhen.png (500x520, 132K)

No lie here

Attached: 1523491347013.jpg (1024x678, 123K)

The mere act of measuring differences in races and then attributing differences to race in most cases is dehumanizing though. Plus, it most likelihood, biased as well.

Also, how do homelands work? Do all whites have to go back to Europe then? or can they chose? What about the cool white who are okay with people of color? can they choose to stay, or will they be forced off their land by a some dictator?

Trannies don't dehumanize other groups, nazis do. My point is that arguing with about race realism is already a losing game because no sane person should ever entertain the idea of race realism. "race realism" is just a dog whistle for "racist shit i support with random biased articles I found online". Get help.

>The mere act of measuring differences in races and then attributing differences to race in most cases is dehumanizing though. Plus, it most likelihood, biased as well.

"You are hurting my feefees. Stop it!"
t. cuck

Jow Forums somehow makes an already shitty website even shittier with the constant race baiting and identity politics. Half the shit that spills into other boards isn't even about actual politics, but some nonsense race purity nonsense.

/lit/ is so much better, not being full of kids

>Fruits of your labor is literally commie talk...
no, you're thinking about labour value theory. The more you work, the more the thing you made is worth. Literally every political movement has talked about the fruits of labour, you're just being a cuck, shying away from a phrase because some neets use it

yes but still lets keep the boards apart

then why the fuck would it be "this" if you don't agree?

unironically good post

nigger detected

>The more you work, the more the thing you made is worth.

"I dug a 1 cubic foot hole in the ground. It took me 10 years. Pay me 1 million dollars."

Ignorant, bitter people don't seek to enrich and enlighten themselves, so that checks out.

>even the shitposting is terribly predictable.
I feel a bit of pity for anons like this, honestly.

>Nazis Who argue that their arguements should not be censored are inherently hypocritical, therefore, nazis shouldn’t be given free speech at all.
The same argument goes for communists, progressives etc.

>Freedom of speech is an idea that philosophers have attributed to humanity, therefore freedom of speech is simply a subset of us being human beings. Any speech that dare challenges a persons human quality (aka [enter race here] is sub-human, gay people don’t exist naturally, we should kill all Jews) should then be cens
This also applies to communists and progressives via. intersectionality theory. See the Rotherham rapegangs and farm killings in South Africa

>Nazis don’t believe in freedom of speech themselves, they simply hide behind it until they message can be publically accepted then they’ll dismantle it. You really should be more careful of who’s freedom of speech you’re protecting, because it could mean eliminating yours. By defending all speech, you are passively defending freedom of speech. Making sure certain vile ideas get censored, thats actually protecting freedom of speech.
The same applies to, you and you political segment has objectively has a larger human suffering to well being ratio than what the nais did

lul
u r mad

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (775x719, 107K)

are we witnessing the birth of a new meme?

why would I be mad? I'm just pointing out that denying differences in human populations is a losing strategy.

Jow Forums is full of autistic soyboys, be it right or left wing.

Yeah but we need Jow Forums to get in on this too

you literally don't have an argument
>The mere act of measuring differences in races and then attributing differences to race in most cases is dehumanizing though. Plus, it most likelihood, biased as well.
No, it isn't. No person has killed anyone because they thought one race was smarter than another.

>Also, how do homelands work? Do all whites have to go back to Europe then? or can they chose? What about the cool white who are okay with people of color? can they choose to stay, or will they be forced off their land by a some dictator?
You do what is practical. Europe and large parts of America become ethnostates. The same is done for parts of South Africa, Australia is reverted to is previous colonial demographic state and New Zealand becomes a mixed Maori and white nation. The whites who want to live with non-white leave and the non-whites get deported to somewhere else.

If you must appease you obsession with having a multi-racial society, you can move and finally live up to your position (you position correlates strongly with living and being raised segregated from non-whites). I don't think you practice what you preach, and you should go to Africa, rather than NGOs importing Africans to whites nations.

Again, you have to convince me that my ideas are objectively false for me to give them up. Telling me to "get help" is not going to cut it. Maybe I'm crazy, but I try to base my worldview on objective truth, not on what is most socially acceptable

/lit/ lol

what are you a fag who just reads philosophy all day?

/sci/ Jow Forums Jow Forums are much better than lit.

Attached: you just lost.jpg (719x1080, 57K)

Depends on the kind of freedom you're talking about. "Freedom" to make terrible decisions and have others pay for them isn't the kind of freedom conservatives value.

Switch nazis with commies and you're fucking spot on

>I challange any of the Jow Forums haters to come up with any actual arguments against race realism or the JQ
>Nazis Who argue that
Boom. How can Jow Forums ever recover?

Attached: DZsvIReWAAEd1k8.jpg (990x1146, 140K)

Fuck off Jow Forums

>The mere act of measuring differences in races and then attributing differences to race in most cases is dehumanizing though.
Cool opinion.

>Also, how do homelands work? Do all whites have to go back to Europe then? or can they chose? What about the cool white who are okay with people of color? can they choose to stay, or will they be forced off their land by a some dictator?

They work by the people in that country having self determinism, and not corrupt elites flooding them with mass migration as a replacement strategy to usurp political power away from them. Whites don't choose to leave white countries... even all the whiney crybaby faggot commies threatening to "leave the country if trump got elected" were moving to Canada... not Africa, Mexico, or China. To the extent that they have been brainwashed to tolerate forcible replacement this can be reversed.