Any fighters here? What martial art would be most effective against boxers...

Any fighters here? What martial art would be most effective against boxers? Also would being huge be advantageous vs a boxer?

Attached: 1523146526047.gif (500x280, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpl_7w8-jTE
youtube.com/watch?v=DbMITmDeNCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything involving grappling like bjj or something like that. If you take the fight to the ground a boxer is completely helpless.
Being huge maybe is an advantage against a boxer but when fighting on the ground you need to be agile and flexible which you probably won't be if you are huge

Checking trips

Attached: Checked pepe.png (965x1025, 139K)

Basically this. But be prepared to eat a few punches closing the distance if you don't know what you're doing

BJJ but if you're the guy going to ground in a stand up fight everybody's gonna know you're a faggot anyways

This, but unironically

Muay thai is pretty good too mostly because the low kicks, since boxers have no idea to dodge them

Grappling or low kicks. Checked

This, and if they are skilled enough you might(will)end up knocked out before getting close enough

MMA >BJJ > Muay Thai > Boxing > All
Fite me

Muay Thai - Boxers typically don't know how to defend against kicks and elbows. ESPECIALLY not knees. All it takes are a few good leg kicks to easily maim a fighter.
Bjj/Wrestling/MMA - Boxers tend to have more stockier frames to accommodate squaring off. Punches lose significant amount of strength without the force generation they get from rotating the hips and again typically boxers are not suited to know how to defend/escape submissions. Also, ground based fighting is many times more strenuous than fighting on one's feet.

low kicks leading to takedowns, ground work with joint locks will fuck a boxer. i know this because i wrestle and box both. boxing is not designed for any attack below belt

These are all true accept in a street fight friends/other people jump in. Bjj is unfair in people's eyes and people will pull you off. Not saying don't learn but think muay thai would be better. A real good leg kick would take him to the ground, plus could end the fight due to pain if not can finish with bjj

Leg kicks user, leg kicks for days.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpl_7w8-jTE

this guy gets it

Wtf are you doing m8

Just join a boxing gym so you won't get mistaken for a candy ass or a cheater.

That is why krav maga is an answer. If anyone starts shit with me on a street, I just try to place my punches on their necks, eyes or balls. I don't give a fuck if people consider this unfair, you start a fight with me, you get what you asked for.

You're a complete faggot

Assess your environment. If you are in a place where people would pull you off, take back control and put the other guy between you and the crowd. If people are civilized, take top and control only while loudly and calmly asking the dude to calm down. If in a place where others would attack you, land a couple hits while on top (sweep if necessary) then gtfo out

If not getting your ass whopped is a sign of faggotry by your standards, then you might want to reevaluate those.

muay thai if you wanna look like a chad, everyone loves a head kick + brutal elbows

>krab mama
what a fucking homo, bet you're on the spectrum

anything involving grappling.

I'm a former boxer with significant experience (almost 10 years) who transitioned to a martial art that involves kicking, elbows, headbutting and grappling (Kudo) and the first few times i did sparring i was having a hard time not getting grabbed and thrown to the ground. I was landing clean shots but boxers always underestimate how easy it is to get tangled up, hell you see this IN boxing all the time, and the average boxer doesnt even receive an education on clinching, it comes quite naturally to humans. So imagine what its like with someone who knows how to set it up and then how to execute a variety of takedowns from those positions.

you get aggressive with someone you deserve a shot in the throat

krav maga is mcdojo nonsense repackaged to market to the REAL REALITY SELF DEFENSE nonce crowd. It is every bit as ineffective as much maligned martial arts because the training is conducted in the exact same manner.

> muh balls, eyes, throat

Always the mark of pretend martial artists. Being struck in these areas is not anywhere near as debilitating as you idiots delusionally believe.

Go watch the very early UFCs where nut shots were still allowed, as were throat strikes. Guess what happens? Guys continue to fight despite being struck in the nuts repeatedly by guys who know how to hit hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbMITmDeNCU

krav maga is nonsense.

Lel, look up the fight between Sakurai and Khalidov. You will see what really happens.

> muh balls, eyes, throat
this is literally always the argument by every LARPing self defense fat ass. As if it were impossible to do this for someone, who is not doing some self defense shit.

check these also

Attached: 1523184773580.jpg (240x141, 5K)