How do I achieve this look?

is he natty?

Attached: 1523482039749s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

you can see it better here

Attached: 1523482039749.webm (960x540, 990K)

you can see it even better here

Attached: even-better.png (2000x1120, 1.64M)

lifting at least 5 times a week, include hiit training +8% bodyfat and below.

YOU CAN'T

I just wake up and look like that. It's natty

He's so fucking skinny lol, you can achieve something better

A rule of thumb : no professional athlete is natty

Are you serious? Lol
The guy is a soccer player. Its all calisthenics and cardio with all that running back and forth.

this

It's very possible he's natty. He's not massive, he's just lean and has good insertions. If you have good genetics you don't need a lot of muscle to look good.

>TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU until failure

reddit

>he thinks pro athletes are natty

Definitely not natty.

what makes you think that

>he doesnt lift/lift long enough to know that this is easly achievable natty. The guy is working out 5 time a week for almost 20 years.

I'm not talking about their looks. Josh Barnett (pic related) looks natty as fuck but was busted for roids. Pro athletes are on PEDs because their livelihood depends on being on PEDs. I don't really have a problem with it though, it's better for everyone involved.

Attached: oie_bUUpnV6E85bW-696x392[1].jpg (696x392, 33K)

Ronaldo is an elite athlete, he lifts and is around 10% bodyfat. So just do that.

>One dude get caught
> DUURRR EVERYONE DOES IT!! ITS THOSE DAMN GLOBALISTS DUURRRR

TSUUU's mental power and drive is beyond human level. The guy is such a Chad.

I think you might have body dysmorphia friendo

Barnett's just always had a weird/ugly body desu, bad genetics

Do you really think soccer players don't lift weights?

He didn't say it's not achievable natty.

It's not a globalist conspiracy. I'm pro-PED and think they shouldn't bother testing athletes at all. NFL, for instance, rarely drug tests and they tell their athletes ahead of time. Back in the day before UFC brought in USADA, fighters always had weird blood results because they didn't have to work very hard to mask shit,. Nowadays, only fighters who fuck up get caught. Jon Jones for instance, only failed one or two of his many drug tests for his last fight, because he fucked up on the masking agents one day.

Sure, I'm just saying that the appearance of athletes being achievable natty has little to do with whether they are natty.

Just the hardness of the muscles and low bodyfat. He's not big by any stretch of the imagination. He's UFC natty
"Everybody's on steroids"
-Nate Diaz

score on an undeserved penalty kick

SEETHING

>having to carry around extra unneeded weight
no

>lifting weights is only usefull to gain mass
you can lift for strenght, explosiveness and endurance too you know? Barbells aren't used only in body buildng. Pretty much any athlete in any phisical demanding sports does some weight training nowadays

Yes, but not many have the body of Ronaldo.

Ok and?

What I'm getting at is that I want him to impregnate my boipussy so I can have his children with his muscle genes.

comprehensible

Overemphasise lats, abs and shoulders

Low bf%

He was flexing, with some dehidration and abs pumped after an hour of intense exercise.

Probably natty but who knows at those elite levels...

>hardness of the muscles
Good job quoting a fucking retard too.

Attached: pepeannoyed.jpg (250x241, 7K)

how insecure do you have to be strut around immediately after, acting very serious