DAY 2 ON FIN

DAY 2 ON FIN
Alright boys, I got a script for finasteride and so far so good. They're 1 mg but I cut them in half because fuck they're expensive. I'm also using Nizoral 2 - 3 times a week.

Sides:
>fatigue/woozy (hits almost as soon as I take the drug)
>brain fog (dissipates after some light exercise or eating)
>tiny bit of ball ache but it could be in my head

I'm 22 and at NW2, heading towards NW3. My older brothers started losing their hair in the same way at the same age.
Anyone else got a hair regime? I'm going to keep a point form journal of my fin experience and I can update Jow Forums every couple weeks if you guys are interested

Attached: IMG_20180412_081759.jpg (2432x2769, 1.18M)

Doing gods work user, I don't dare touch fin desu

Where did this meme of using Nizoral came from ? When i asked the trichologist about it he said Ketoconazole does shit for hair regrowt and baldness.

Totally not worth it.

Get a new trichologist. Your one refuses to read basic scientific studies.

Definitely interested in your progress, OP. Is fin supposed to simply halt or reverse the process?

Cut it in 5ths or dissolve it in ethanol and make a tincture. You don't need much.

Attached: x5Pdu.jpg (620x392, 24K)

Nothing but transplation can reverse the process. You are not woman. Dead zones are dead for men.

WRONG! You need to reverse the fibrosis (hint dermarolling)

on fin since November, balls felt tingly for a few weeks, probably just because I was paying extra attention, otherwise no sides. cock still just as diamonds as before, and I've been doing the same girl for 5 years.

definitely stopped my hair shedding dead in its tracks. not much regrowth, but I did catch it early and it's mostly preventive because I thought my hairline was starting to creep up. since Feb the price of fin has almost tripled though, dunno if it's worth going on desu. the halving trick is new to me, I'll check it out. good luck op

Yeah I know, I just wanted to give myself 0.5 mg the first couple of days to a week to make sure I can really catch any bad side effects. I'm interested in how I'll feel a month in, because that'll be when I stop if it's fucking me up or something.

Regardless, Nizoral works for my dandruff perfectly. I only recently buzzed my head (because I wanted a better look at my thinning crown) and for some reason having a buzzed head gave me terrible dandruff. The Nizoral fixed hat after only one use. It's just extra peace of mind to use it as a DHT blocker too, it only costs like $15 so fuck it

See this guys post

If you look it up, there was one study done that demonstrated just how little fin is actually needed. This is because it's affinity for binding to the enzyme is so high you don't need a lot for it to work. Half time of the drug is like 4 hours, but because it works so well and stays binded for days, you don't need a lot.

To my knowledge it was only one study though, and I'm not sure how it was conducted exactly. It's something to try though if you want to save money or only reduce DHT by 50% rather than %70

How old are you btw? Was your sex drive high before you started fin?

If you're at the point I'm at
>seeing very clear Norwood transition or thinning crown
I'd just hop on it desu. The worst that will happen is you're part of the fucked 3 - 15% that can't take it and you stop. It's a reversible type II 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor. Once it binds to the enzyme, it's there for a few days and then gets knocked off (t. biotechnology degree)

All you're doing is lowering DHT synthesis from test. If you have high enough DHT, it won't have many bad sides. If your DHT is already low af, you'll notice some bad sides. It's not as scary as everyone thinks, but not everyone has education specifically in how drugs work

It halts male pattern baldness due to DHT sensitivity. If you're lucky, your thinning doesn't actually mean that the follicles were completely lost, so in that case, the hair will grow back. But if the follicles have been lost, then you'd have to use other methods to help other follicles grow in that area.

Go on..

Well yes. It´s effective as fuck against dandruff, but baldness ?

>expensive as fuck

I have several sites with 30 € for 60 1mg tablets.

I've been on Fin since november and the only side I've experienced is watery cum. Dick works exactly the same and no perceivable mental affects.

I'm not trying to start shit, but I'm always a bit doubtful about when people claim a side effect as vague and unquantifiable as "brain fog".

Attached: 82374857234058972345.jpg (815x239, 36K)

The unlucky 2 %.

Not worth the risk. At all.

Attached: 109738974230423.jpg (806x215, 29K)

But hows the hair?

>fatigue/woozy
these aren't even sides from fin, what the fuck?

>brain fog
this is the greatest meme of all time in my opinion

>tiny bit of ball (testicle I imagine?) ache
can totally be a side from fin, I had this, but it disappeared

Hairline recession stopped and the temples thickened up somewhat.

Alright kid, I have to intervene because you're being completely retarded and everyone here is retarded as well. There's some super-heavy circle jerking around Jow Forums for finasteride use. Of course I'm being figurative here because none of their dicks work anymore. Your problem, and the problem of almost every modern young man, is estrogen dominance. It's why your thyroid isn't doing diddly for you. Estrogen is cucking you, making you low T and bald at the same time.

>How to fix estrogen dominance?
Progesterone is God's aromatase inhibitor. Modern man has record-low levels of it, and there's your problem. Men naturally lose it as they age, which is why hairloss is intended as an old man's problem.
>What should I do, user?
Unironically, rub some progesterone cream across your man titties. Congratulations, you've just solved all of Jow Forums's hair, mental, and body composition problems. This is the most important advice you will ever receive.

not sure on the science but tumeric has a compound in it which mimics progesterone. might be worth taking some orally and topically

2%

Been taking 1mg for a month. I'm extremely happy with my experience

>sex drive perfectly in-tact
>no mental effects e.g. brainfog or depression
>workouts feel great

Only sides
>less and watery semen (plus for me personally)
>breast soreness that went away after the first two days.

Take the hairmore pill bros

Nizoral was shilled years ago.

Now they just raise the price and let the baldies fund their next yachts. It's like $7 for a small bottle these days.

Those tiny bottles last me about three months. Well worth it.

OP im going to tell you straight it'll take a year before decent gains come so just keep it short and forget about it till then. Also go on ebay and get some kirklands minox its super cheap on there get the liquid one and apply it before bed don't worry about morning as it makes your hair look thin and iv got good results from just the night application but it takes time as i said wait a year and the sweet gains will come at 2 years you'll be at maximum thickness.

you don't know what you're talking about nizoral is a godsend it immediately stops itchy scalp.

As i Heard it also prevents DHT from making shit in your scalp, right? If yes: how often should I use it?

The big bottle is only $12 on amazon and lasts a whole year for me.

Also most people who have a receding hairline depend on Fin, Lasers and Minox anyways which is way more expensive.

Nizoral is more like a secred serum for baldies.

Says on the bottle. Once a week.

Now tell someone in real life the kind of shit you are taking to prevent something natural and ultimately irreversible, especially a woman. Everybody will take you for a bitch.

As if like we're screaming "I'm balding and use several product to maintain and/or increase my actual value on the sex market" through the world.

>fucks up hormone levels, potency of semen reduces dramatically, destroying any hope that you ever had of conceiving a child....Just to hold on to your fucking hair.

Complete societal collapse couldn't come any sooner.

Studies say it has been observed to block DHT so idfk dude. It's just for extra peace of mind, like I said. Shampoo is shampoo, who the fuck cares which one I use

Yeah, I get you. I don't know how to describe it, and it could definitely be placebo, but I just don't feel like I'm at peak performance. Could be related to plenty of other factors though, like diet and sleep cycle, etc

>quoting an obvious troll review
>being this much of a brainlet

>people take drugs for skin conditions
>people take drugs for acne
>people get braces for their teeth
etc

>being this much of a closed minded prick about pills to help hair loss

Plenty of other drugs fuck up hormone levels too, and for some reason nobody gives a shit about why people are taking those.

Like taking SSRIs for depression and anxiety
>it literally has worse sides
>higher percentage of ppl who get sides
>not just focusing on a healthier lifestyle instead, and working out

The people that have bad sides with fin are literally

Hair isn't that important

>fatigue/woozy
The doc legit told me it might do this, and the package has a pharmacy sticker on it warning about operating heavy machinery because it can cause drowsiness. (This is due to its properties as a *possible* blood thinner)

>brain fog
You're shifting your hormone levels, it's not impossible it might cause cognitive symptoms. Testosterone plays a part in the frontal cortex in particular
Who knows tho, could be a meme

Say the same thing when you're going bald

yes, yes it is.

I wouldn't even trade places with the future king because I'd look like that

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x315, 15K)

You fucking piece of shit brainlet, you won't get sides after two fucking days on finasteride.
>(hits almost as soon as I take the drug)
I almost pity you.

Attached: 1522076613719.png (625x773, 143K)

Add to that:
>hairloss keeps progressing
t. no side effects but went from great hair to norwood 2.5 in 15 months on fin

Please read some studies you brainless retard
DHTs affinity for binding to the reductase enzyme is very high. I cut the pills in half, the fin in the chalk is absorbed through skin, and I take it on a empty stomach first thing in the morning.

>won't see sides in two days
You literally can and will. I'm laughing so hard right now omg

REMINDER: ONLY TAKE FIN IF YOU'RE WITHOUT A DOUBT BALDING

Don't make the mistake of fucking yourself up for precaution

the best investment you can do if you're worried about going bald is going to a trichologist and taking the scalp exam where you check your hair density

I am 37 years old and only now am I starting to see signs of balding, which I'll make sure next week in my anual trichologist exam
I became obsessed about it at 22, when my hairline receeded a bit, and since then each year I take the exam.

If you're norwood 2, don't worry. This is what most white men look like.

>t. that 37 yo guy with a norwood 2 since early 20's

Attached: 1503644351808.jpg (736x1103, 63K)

I must also state that:
If you want precaution TAKE MINOXIDIL/ROGAINE

It has zero side effects, prevents hairloss marvelously and even thickens the border of your hairline, whose hairs are naturally thinner than the rest

Tom Cruise is a notorious case of a minoxidil user since his early 30's

Attached: 1499824796514.jpg (1200x783, 154K)

>won't get sides after two days
Here you go

Attached: downloadfile.gif (708x619, 25K)

I guess it just didn't work for you? How much were you taking, and how often?

But I am without a doubt balding...

That's just you breeeeeh

So is it mandatory to have at least watery semen on fin?
Is there anyone with zero sides? Like you couldn't tell the difference of finasteride in your life besides keeping your hair?

>It has zero side effects

Attached: 1521603199268.png (856x846, 85K)

1 mg every day. Fuck this piece of shit scam. It didn't even lower my DHT, I got blood tests done and it was 650 pg/ml.
Me. Though I have had weaker ejaculations for a few years but I also take an antidepressant. My libido fluctuates all the time so I can't tell anything.

>So is it mandatory to have at least watery semen on fin?
No, I've been on it 5 years and haven't experienced that.

Which won't fuck you up forever like fin and occur rarely.

The most common is itchy skin - what could be fixed by ketpoo

it won't do shit for you
t. has been on fin for 3 years
Just save for hair transplant and take care of your hair

Attached: hairloss.png (1837x236, 32K)

>doesn't lift

As expected from a low test high estrogen baldlet.

t. hasn't ever visited a propecia help forum

Some people still have sides 5+ years later.

Meant for this guy :
BTW the real reason finasteride partly works is because it has antibacterial properties (check on pubmed). The real reason for male baldness is estrogen and inflammation triggered by endotoxin overload, often also caused by an impaired intestinal barrier function (glutamine, zinc and stress reduction help rebuild). You don't have to lose your androgens to keep your hair. High test men with very high DHT are actually less likely to be bald as seen in professional athletes (not unlikely but less likely than the inactive population and low test buzzfeed types).

Search all natural anti-estrogens (selenium, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin K2, Zinc, b1 & b2). They really help hair quality. Plus daily cardio for blood flow.

Anyway I don't really have studies to back this, I just know that I experimented it myself after researching alternative cures and stopped losing hair years ago and regrew a lot (taurine, magnesium and boron help with regrowth since they decalcify the scalp, allowing blood to flow in bald spots again).

He would look so better if he accepted his baldness.

these studies funded and conducted by the pharmaceutical giant that used to own the copyright to this drug say that only 2% of users experience sides, they're totally trustworthy my guy

his head would shine like fucking lamp then in rooms with lights
t. chrome dome
there is no helping against this, i've tried everything from powders to creams to lotions
my head just fucking shines like northern lights when im in room with lights on

It makes my face bloated. I consider it to be a worse side effect than loss of libido.

He is one of the few instances where shaving his head and growing a beard is actually good advice, he's tall and royalty unlike real life small incels.

21 and widows peak started to reach the top of my head in the corners so I went on it. I used to wake up with shed hair all over my pillow and that stopped, no sides either :-}
I hope it grows back eventually but no dice so far. seems frozen in place

Flush your big-pharma cash crop hormone blockers and embrace the Q-Ball. You aren't Peter Pan and age is going to get you no matter what percentage of Chinese manufactured chemi-sludge you put into your body in pill form every morning.

Imagine when you wake up, instead of taking your widdle pill-willsy (daddy needs his medicine to be happy!!) you instead take an ice cold shower, and every time you finish you emerge from the tub feeling like a clone who has just emerged fresh from the Cryo-Vats. You will step in front of your mirror and you will see a hairless gene-spliced designer assassin artificially grown for the purpose of garroting Russian sentries and stealing their clothes. This is how you will live your life beyond the Day of the Razor.

Or would you rather keep staring at your scalp for half an hour at a time, looking for old hairs to come back while in the middle of your daily finfog from your fly-by-night DIY hormone therapy? Fuck you, become a monk.

I tried but it turns I have a hideous constellation formation of moles on my skull

I do lift you cuck, this pic shows you nothing
keked tho

>""real"" reason

Nah b, the real reason it works is exactly the reason it says it works. It's a type II 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor. That's the enzyme responsible for synthesizing testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
You might have a point about estrogen and it's correlation with male pattern baldness, but it's definitely not the only thing that can contribute. Regardless, I'm taking a men's multivitamin which has 6 of those in high concentration, as well as biotin. I also plan on taking a zinc and magnesium supplement. I get plenty of blood flow to my head during my lifts because I'm one of those dudes that gets a red/bloated head no matter what exercise I do. My stress levels are extremely low and I get plenty of sleep and exercise. Point is, this isn't just a normie fatass who eats McDicks vs Olympic athletes. I'm a relatively healthy person who enjoys fitness.

I don't see the harm is reducing my "adult male, beard stimulating" DHT levels down to "teenaged baby face" DHT levels, on top of keeping healthy and supplementing vitamins in order to retain my hair during my 20s. If I feel really fucked up at any point (which I don't) then I'll get off the drug. I appreciate your advice though, I'll keep it in mind for sure.

For the past two years I deliberately stopped using harmful scented shampoos in order to "take care of my hair". I stopped using products in my hair at all even earlier than that. For the past year and a half I've been into fitness and have never eaten better in my life.
>compares life to brothers who are essentially bald
>their lifestyles were shit
>tfw going bald at the exact. same. time.

The only thing they didn't do was take action.

No shit MPB is genetic

How common is gyno with Finasteride?

Very very low chance to get gyno.
Just get a blood test, if your DHT is high af, taking fin won't hurt you. It'll just help slow/stop balding

>since Feb the price of fin has almost tripled though
How strange that so many fin shills started showing up along with balding threads that go along with a price hike... hmm. Makes you think.

The stuffs rat poison mate. I'd advise against taking it.