Transgenders encouraged o run in BOSTON MARATHON

thedailybeast.com/boston-marathon-welcomes-transgender-runners-others-should-too

oh... and remember

>Even though some media outlets make a lot of noise about women like Gapin having an ostensible competitive advantage in athletics—as Fox News and others did this week after the Boston Athletic Association announced that transgender runners are formally welcome to compete in next Monday’s Boston Marathon—the process of male-to-female hormonal transition generally lowers testosterone levels to a normal female range, reducing performance accordingly.

>“The great thing about running for me is it still feels the same,” she tells The Daily Beast. “It still feels great. The main difference is that I’m just slower. I can put in the same effort, but then when I look down at the time afterwards, it’s slower.”

SEE! it doesn't matter! being a man before doesn't make ANY difference so the lower qualifying time for females(xy) doesn't matter!

Attached: get over it bigot.jpg (350x350, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=fwP77n_fkMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

knew it

Why does this person fill me with rage?

what the fack are they doing encouraging this type of mental disorder?

because you're a closet case

>being gay doesn't matter
>so i've made it the entirety of my lifestyle and identity

Attached: 1sduxre049fj5ryuaqyfskexi.384x313x1.jpg (384x313, 77K)

Dubs and we get a high score

If dubs based Muslim Brotherhood kills these degenerates

Attached: 1523319618382.jpg (479x490, 17K)

>implying trannies in sport isn't what will bring all this to a head
>implying natal women will meekly accept being BTFO at EVERYTHING by dudes on hormones
>implying you shouldn't be wholeheartedly behind more trannies in every sport

wew

Not this time Ahmed

>implying trannies have the mental fortitude to train for a fucking marathon

they're going to stop start the thing and end up walking the majority of it

I don't even need to be on hormones, I simply identify as a female. Just watch, give it time and this is what will happen.

Even mentally ill men make better women than actual women

>I'M GAY SO THAT MEANS I NEED TO LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE CLOWN
Exterminatus

I'd be outraged by the unfairness if I wasn't too busy jacking off to the fantasy of wrestling a transgurl qt in my dojo.

I know I'm not the only one on this board of faggots and degenerates.

Women athletes (ie. the pro ones) are already starting to get up in arms about it.

Now now, gay men CAN be true servant of the Emperor.

[someone plz get the reference]

Attached: lion_el_johnson.jpg (425x850, 105K)

I got u senpai
>lion el-homo

>Named after a famous gay man
>homeworld named after a gay club
>in the closet about being Heretics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=fwP77n_fkMQ

N-no homo...

>tfw bi-faggot and hate gay culture
>tfw hate gay bars
>tfw dislike the image of gay pride parades
>tfw dislike the hyper effeminate persona of young gays

I just want a bro who's not totally out of shape to suck dick with and play video games

is that so hard

no there are tons of incel Jow Forumsizens you could seduce

>incels
>fit

I said I want someone not totally out of shape

yes fit incels are called gymcels

Wtf is it with so many gays being hyper feminine, liking dick doesn't make you a woman. I want to understand.

I genuinely have no clue. I think it's because more conservative ones tend not to broadcast their gayness and are less desperate, so they don't stick out as much.

The guys who broadcast their gayness on instagram and facebook? No fucking clue. I know like one guy who isn't blatantly advertising he's gay 24/7.

>the virgin "I'm normal and nothing is different about me" homo
vs
>the CHAD pedophile clown looking faggot

Hot

there are plenty of gay people like that, like me. I suspect we're the majority.

This except I do like femininity, as long as it's not bitchy, emotional and unstable (which seems to be way too common).

The entire gay community is degenerate and pathetic.

Probably because that faggot looks like he has absolutely zero depth about him. Everything he is or ever will be will always boil down to "I'M SOOOO GAY GUYS. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT HOW GAY I AM.". I've zero problems with homosexuality, but I cannot stand faggots who make their entire existence revolve around their sexuality. I've even less love for those that become like this and insist on shoving it into every little thing they can regardless of relevance.

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (1280x720, 51K)