Onions

Just tried consuming a red onion.
>chopped it up and covered it in honey
>took me 10 minutes to get quarter way through it
>drank an entire liter of water during that time
>couldn't finish it

fuck me fit. Does the onion have to be raw? Does it loose any of its beneficial properties when you fry it, or can i just dice that shit and add it to my curry?

Attached: REDONION200-2.jpg (500x375, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo
focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raw red onion is GOAT if you have it as part of a salad or with other food. Does anybody know how to cut onions without getting your eyes all fucked up? Any time I cut into an onion my eyes start stinging like hell within seconds

Attached: 1519561394786.png (583x608, 366K)

cook with it you fucking retard.
do you eat protein powder by the spoonful too?

cut it while its under water in your sink

the water absorbs the shit that goes into the air and makes you cry

google gordon ramsay onion

Sharper knife

Do you fry protein powder at very high temperatures you dip? I'm concerned about it loosing the good shit in the frying process

if you honestly belive the only way to cook an onion is frying it im really sorry for you

Chew gum

dice it, put it into a cheese sandwich or a salad you dumb nigger, pic

chew gum

What kind of faggot eats the worst tasting food cause a bunch of superstitious dyels told him to?

I like to eat my raw red onion with a glass of orange juice.

Attached: 1522807688228.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>onion
>worst tasting
spotted the cooklet

Why would you want to do that? That’s one of the biggest test boosters out there

Attached: 23668214-BD87-4BB8-883F-F3549515A522.jpg (600x445, 50K)

Most of this board is obsessed with their testosterone levels and desperately want to increase it, despite being totally unwilling to do the only thing that IS effective, which is pinning test.

Sigh, you americunts are so fucking retarded it's not even funny anymore

>oh, it seems that raw onions increase test, we should consume more of them, but how?
>make onion juice
>eat them diced from a plate with a fucking spoon
>cover them in honey
>shit like that

Do you realise eating raw onions can be delicious? For fuck's sake eat them with a piece of meat or fish, toss them in a salad (works great for potato salad), put them in a sandwich or a wrap.

For fuck's sake there's tons of ways to make them actually enjoyable, why would you do meme shit like drinking them or eating them without anything else?

Attached: 1510607219068 (1).jpg (300x354, 16K)

>he ate a fucking onion raw because of a stupid fucking meme
>he can't even eat a fucking onion

jesus christ user, kys already

Attached: reddit dot com.jpg (250x248, 14K)

Onionbrah still here? Was wondering what pomegranate concentrate you recommend. Saw it in a post once but can't remember what it was.

Dude stop beeing a lil bitch, I eat them raw like an apple, you'll get used to it after a week.

>cooking the onion
Is this your 1st shitpost in an Onion thread?

the fact that Jow Forums memed some autist into eating raw onions like apples is amazing.

Not him, but iirc it said "2 caps of concentrate" or one whole pomegranate.

eat the onion air

yeah you dissolve it in water just like p powder.
just put 2 onions in there and leave them for about 20-30 years.

Raw tomato and raw onion with some Peter Luger sauce you dumb fucks

Attached: IMG_4764.jpg (550x412, 49K)

Wear glasses, dolt.

I almost don't want to spoil the fun of the meme, because it gets you autists eating vegetables at the very least.

>How do onions raise testosterone?
They don't raise it directly. They do so by reducing excess estrogen.
>How do onions reduce excess estrogen?
They don't reduce it directly. They do so by raising progesterone.
>What's progesterone, user?
God's aromatase inhibitor. Modern man has record-low levels of it, and that's where soyboys come from. That's why your thyroid isn't doing diddly for you. You naturally lose progesterone as you age, which is why hairloss is intended as an old man's problem.
>What should I do, user?
Unironically, rub some progesterone cream across your man titties. Congratulations, you've just solved all of Jow Forums's hair, mental, and body composition problems. This is the most important advice you will ever receive.

>le american boogeyman
obsessed.

arent there even raw onions on american hamburgers? Im baffled too how this can be such an issue for people. its so easy to eat delicious raw onions.

You need to, you absorb more onion that way which meabs more T.

Jow Forumstards don't even know cooking 101.

Peel the skin off, rinse the onion with cold water for a few seconds. It's very simple

Put it in a salad you insufferable faggot

Sauté them with mushrooms, cut them in slices first. They're phenomenal that way.

O B E S E D

get a sweet/yellow/vidalia onion
cut off ends
cut in half
bake
eat as a side dish.

Alright, this bothers the shit out of me.
>loose
In this context you spelled it wrong. It would be lose. Spelled the way you spelled it, its pronounced with an "s" sound instead of a "z" sound.
Are you sure english is your first language?

Attached: 1509283178043.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

I love eating layers of raw onion with boeuf salad, also with hamburgers. Shit's so cash.

Are you new? The onion meme started because a study suggested that eating one whole raw onion per day could boost test. But it was for raw onions so who knows if cooking it changes that
Also iirc the study was only for white onions

>current year
>not eating diced white onion with sardines everday

it's very tasty and healthy for you

persian faggot reporting: the concentrated pomegranate is usually sold as "pomegranate molasses/syrup"

Easy

Attached: 20170505_201017.jpg (2576x1932, 1.4M)

You're not even supposed to cook it fag. You pussies probably just think deadlifts and squats are hard and want to make gains by eating an eye irritant. Pathetic

Hold an unlit match in your mouth, with the striking end facing out. I swear it works almost every time. If the onion is too strong, use a couple matches. Wooden matches, not book matches.

(((you)))

Attached: 1510321648123.png (301x341, 1K)

Out of all the replies I think you guys are actually right. My mother can cut onions and not give a fuck because she was a housewife all her life and basically cut onions every day to feed us, so she's developed immunity to the onion tear gas. Maybe it's like lifting, the more onions you cut the more eye strength gains you'll get.
>tfw lower T than my own mother

Attached: 1518961969840.jpg (799x518, 78K)

Don't get emotionally attached

Step 1: cut 1 cucumber in little parts and about 2-3 tomatoes
Step 2: cut the onion in small parts and mix everything

This is the basic Iranian salad and its surprisingly good for being so simple. It may be easier if you start with less onion and just up the amount everyday. You can also space the amount of onions you eat over several meals unless you do OMAD of course.
You can also put some sort of vinegar on the salad for a better taste. Iranian cuisine usually uses the juice of immature grapes.

When the fuck did he say English was even his third language you sanctimonious prick?

This.
Blunt knives break more cells and release those pungent chemicals

Attached: 1520384052575.png (1012x780, 331K)

Hey we eat the same salad in Greece too!

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

have better genetics

Yeah noticed that, I grew Up with a bunch of greeks
Our people spent a Lot of time in proximity although Not Always peaceful

Rub Progesterone cream on my chest and then eating an onion. I am god now.

Attached: 716.jpg (662x393, 69K)

Stop being a pussy

make lentils make em watery and put the onion in there, works like a charm

You summoned me.

Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%
2 cap fulls of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

Attached: Screenshot_20180303-231747.png (1080x1920, 901K)

Any word on soy yet? I have a lot of soy protein isolate I bought cheap and waiting to use...

I'm just reaching the end of the
vit d
K2
Vit c
I hang been as precise so It another 2 weeks.

Soy is next.

φαγkοτ

Learn 2 salad bro
With tomato, tuna, oil, salt and some lemon jews, it tastes wonderful

Search about potato alioli salads

You /ck/lets never learn do you?
Make some curry with all the onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric and carrots, sweet potato and brown rice you can eat.

honey...?
do this, my stepmom is iranian and we eat this everyday.

1. rice
2. meat
3. raw veggies (onions, garlic)
4. put it in your mouth at the same time
5. enjoy the food and the aroma of the raw garlic and onion blowing through your nose

Attached: the chad onion.gif (423x267, 1.5M)

I read something saying apply the progesterone cream to the scrotum, what do you think?

There are varieties of sweet onions that don't have the intense sulfur taste/aroma of normal raw onions, they taste sort of like cooked onions (mildly sweet). Pretty good imo, if I was into this raw onion thing I'd be eating bags of them like apples.

Nutsack, inner arms and chest are all great places for absorption. Progesterone taken orally only get's you 20% of the dose.

Use a sharp knife

>go to store
>what was it he said again? estro-something something?
>buy estrogen cream
>titties are now huge

Well at least I can feel some titties now :(

Blend it with water and little bit of oil.
Goes down 10-100x easier, so much less burn