>gf and I decide to part ways
>"it's time to fucking ascend and invest in myself"
>nofap
>Intermittent fasting, only 8 hour eating window a day
>PPL routine at the gym
>Reading mind-expanding books
>Learning new skills
>Haven't felt this good in a long, long time

Holy FUCK, Jow Forums. I feel like a new man. Fasting and nofap has given me ravor sharp focus and improved social skills. I haven't been this productive in years. This is amazing.

Give me more ideas for ways to improve myself lads!

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (1024x1024, 373K)

build a stool

Nofap and fasting have improved your focus so much so that you managed to miss out the type in razor sharp.

I was doing the exact same stuff for a couple months after I moved out of my exes place too. I also had to cut weed out, and I worked on music a bunch too. I'm out of cacoon mode now though because having friends in being social is a positive for me now.

>unintentional cocoon mode (just introverted)
>achieving peak physique
>compliments all the time
>just want my ex to see me now

At least I am cut for summer for once.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (636x640, 63K)

What's this phenomena called? That particular cathartic sense of potential and freedom that comes over a man who suddenly finds himself unshackled from the needs of a dependent partner.

I've seen it and others and can anticipate it in myself if/when my gf ever leaves me.

Attached: tmp_27080-1522179432348m11783235.jpg (1024x836, 71K)

looking at tutorials on youtube rn

*z

we're all going to fucking make it. Freedom is everything.

Attached: 1457313696638.jpg (1920x1346, 598K)

You don't ascend by shutting yourself in, you ascend by going out there and grabbing life by the balls

>8 hours eating window
>breakfast at 10am
>lunch at 1pm
>dinner at 6pm

You mean eating like everyone else? Intermittent fasting is a small window of time to eat during throughout a whole day.

Stay away from a committed relationship until you're happy with yourself

true, but think of the hyperbolic time chamber. You lock yourself in there for a year, train and build yourself, and then venture out to take the world by storm. That's where I feel I am right now.

Nice work dude. I've been coccoon mode since late 2010 and I look like I've lifted for at least 4 months, it''s cool. I've read 10-15 full books and read sections of SCORES of books since then. Life is good

Attached: 1523059890824.png (480x468, 207K)

Not op, but in true IF you won't be putting anything outside of water in your mouth outside of the 8 hour period. No coffee, multivitamins etc. So it's not just "eating like everyone else."

>Be in cocoon mode
>Learning to be happy alone
>Not longing for love or companionship
>Just want to shut myself off from society until I feel confident enough to put myself out there again
>Meet girl at uni
>8/10, friendly, smart
>She seems into me
>We hang out quite a bit
>Would normally be head over heels into her
>Feel nothing at all

Have I ascended? Or have I just broken myself?

Just about everyone puts on weight when they’re in a relationship. It’s just how it goes.

This so hard.

The fact that this generation needs to be told to read books and not masturbate so much is depressing as fuck.

Agreed. I’m 32 and wish I still read like I did when I was younger. I was such a voracious book reader all through school but now it’s hard to motivate myself. Yeah I constantly read stuff here or Wikipedia articles but it’s not the same.

>mind-expanding books

Attached: raf 750x1000 075 t fafafa ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 38K)

I’ve unintentionally cocooned the last 6 months after breaking up with a gf of 4 months. I had two dates with two chicks in February that were so bad that I just gave up on women. I’ve been pounding at the gym and am in the best shape of my life, have been reading more. Been texting “the one that got away” ex recently. Just want her to see what I’ve become too

Audiobooks my man, a few hours before sleep get in bed and listen while you do some sudoku puzzles.

Samuel el hadij says you shouldn't ever think of things in terms of "the one that got away" as it just exudes negativity and will have power over u

but then again what do I kno I'm a dyel virgin kek

Attached: Mz63huxM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I’ll have to give that a try. I listened to a couple of audiobooks and found that I just wasn’t as engaged as I would be if I were actually reading them.

>”bro bro bro this is exactly what happened in 1984”

sudoku is pretty autistic... literally does nothing for you except practice basic pattern cognition.

I dated her for 4 years and haven’t been able to connect with women the same since. I’ve had dates with probably a dozen women and had 2 multiple month gfs in the two years since we broke up.

Thanks for the support though brah. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready to move on or even be with her again. I just want to see her reaction when she sees how ripped I am now

That is wrong, it will leave you a social cripple

This guys right. I just did a year in prison and put my body through rigorous training, and read countless books, took a bunch of courses and therapy but the lack of proper socialization has left me partially autistic.

Congratulations, you now see her as another human instead of putting her on a pedestal. Go smash and see were it goes

>breakfast at 10am
>dinner at 6pm

Ask me how I know you don’t have a job

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREHS

Attached: 1520875067321.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>gf and I decide to part ways
>Holy FUCK, Jow Forums. I feel like a new man.

>I was doing the exact same stuff for a couple months after I moved out of my exes place too.

>That particular cathartic sense of potential and freedom that comes over a man who suddenly finds himself unshackled from the needs of a dependent partner.

How do we tap into this energy? Would it be possible to set up an intentional date-dump cycle that minimizes the losses that occur during a relationship while maximizing the spikes in productivity and gains which follow breakups?

We'll need more data. If you feel as though you have experienced this effect after a relationship, please comment. How long did your relationship last? Who was the more dependent partner? How long did the ensuing productivity spike last?

Attached: tmp_27080-15008668516832001453326.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

break up x 4