Double Chin

Is it possible to get rid of double chin just with jaw exercises? I am 19, skinny, (186 cm tall and I have 72 kg). So I am not fat at all, I work out (started going to gym just 3 months ago), but I have a double chin. It's not like too big and too noticeable but I would prefer not to have it. So, should I start doing those jaw exercises or is it bullshit?

I'm new here, don't judge lol

Attached: kurac.jpg (770x402, 49K)

if you have a double chin, you most likely have a recessed chin as well.

If you're thin with a double chin you're probably a jawlet.

Post a pic of your face.

Stop eating so much idiot

read the fucking sticky

either jawlet or skinnyfat or both.
lose weight and start mewing/chewing gum

As I said, I am not fat at all. Chin is perfectly normal too.
It's not like a big double chin you can notice from anywhere. It's just like not tight.

Post a pic with your face blocked out

Don’t fucking post your face on Jow Forums, are you kidding me?

Cut moar. My friend is a model he is 188cm and 71kg

Attached: CristianoRonaldoface.jpg (840x630, 384K)

>I'm new here, don't judge lol
Check Reddit then faggot.

>Don’t fucking post your face on Jow Forums, are you kidding me?
>le internet hate machine
Yeah dude you're going to get doxxed on an anonymous fitness board.
You're going to get fired from your place of work for being interested in self-improvement.
Stop being a fucking retard.

Hold your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Does the double chin go away? If yes then keep doing that, problem fixed.

If not?

What muscle specifically do you think will be hanging loose to form a double chin? It's fat. Lose fat.

Could be water retention or just fat. You could have those unfortunate fat face genes where your pudge shows above the collarbones first. Otherwise, and this is a long shot, but the chin/upper neck has a lot of glands and organs most people don't realize exist - they could be inflamed. Which could be very bad i.e. cancer. It's unlikely though.

What bodyfat percentage are you? If you aren’t 12 get there

Spot reduce my man. It's proven and it works. Rub it every morning for 10min

My question is can I do it with jaw exercises and shit or not

You can either cut more, reduce body fat or directly get a insurgency to remove it
Double chin it's mostly unironically genetic, and unless you want to be a skinny skeleton it's not going to go away easily
I have it too and i'm 1.86m 79kg 14-15% body fat so i'm not particularly fat

Just buy into this gimmick bro.

Attached: Jawzrsize-Fitness-4-Your-Face.jpg (480x320, 31K)

My bodyfat is way less than 12%, it was around 8 or even less. I was a skinny skeleton like a year and a half ago, but I got 10 kg since then. But even then I had that double chin. It is genetics for sure, but I hope I can do somethint about it?

>It's genetic
Goddamn dont ruin my hopes. What's the point of cutting then

Get surgery or CoolSculpting.