Have you ever been "mired" before?

have you ever been "mired" before?

Attached: 1523540781582[1].png (920x1042, 143K)

yea

Delete this thread now.

Was mired on the train by a short black women. Locked eyes for about 5 seconds before my tism kicked in

never gonna make it

Attached: 1457242379881[1].png (1125x1200, 861K)

this bitch in line at the panda express kept finding an excuse to talk to me, even mixed up our orders just so she could turn to me and touch my arm and keep getting closer

women don't have to flirt though which is why they're so bad at hahaha

I'd like to be delusional enough to attribute girls sperging around me to subtle mires but that sounds unreasonable. I've never gotten a real concrete mire before

Attached: 1515558344372.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

hahahahaha

only girls that are cool (very very rare) or otherwise have the confidence will outright flirt with you. girls are not good at flirting because they're not funny/charming because they don't have to be

I guess there is a level of hotness guys can attain that will just make girls helpless to flirt around you but that happens rarely for me :(

This. Most mires posted here are little more than "girl looked at me". I often notice that girls will fix their hair after looking at me - I wonder why.

uh oh i didnt know people still fap to Undertale r34

i held a girls hand in middle school

Yeah I think you have to look especially approachable and attractive enough for that.
I know it's not impossible for people to 'mire' you by glancing at you like said, I mean I've looked at cute girls before but it means very little. There are lots of cute girls that I see at college and I even glance at people that don't look good so how could they know, and as such how could we?

I wish that the cute tomboy that was acting super awkward around me while her friend acted like a normal girl was actually subtly interested in me but unless you are a 10/10 chad how can you possibly be special enough to warrant that? They probably see better looking people often it's just unreasonable to think they're miring you in particular.

Attached: goosling.jpg (600x800, 220K)

Yes. I have an inactive Instagram, and sometimes girls would like a pec photo or two even though I haven't uploaded anything new since 2015

I get mires when I walk through the Humanities buildings due to the comparative difference between me and most males in those majors.

currently training females in drill and my sister told me im getting group mires and called "cute" even though im a spaz and dont have total confidence in my leadership. its a mixed feel brehs

Attached: tenor (10).gif (220x178, 420K)

I had one chick at a panda I went to a lot who loved me. Extra teriyaki chicken, free drinks, blushing the whole time. It's too bad I had a gf at the time feelsbadman she was cute af.

Attached: 1507509258477.png (666x1207, 417K)

Friend at uni wanted to see how hard my bicep was when I flexed, she said it felt rock solid.

Friend of mine said I was looking bigger since the last time she saw me which was a couple months back from when this happened. Turned to the rest of my friends and she asked them doesn't he? They said yeah but they don't mention it because my eho is big enough already haha.

Only got confirmed miring by guys so far because they told me. Sometimes girls stare at me but I'm not sure if that is miring. Help I'm autistic.

Attached: 1517517938004.png (880x942, 1.45M)

just don't be autistic

I always assume people look at me cause i'm weird and ugly, so no

Attached: 1521102696898.gif (616x338, 419K)

Only those weird old guys at the gym mire me.

had two thots mire me while i was doing weighted chin ups with 40kgs. The test boost made me break a new rep PR

I want to FUCK that fish SEXUALLY

Attached: 1490472234835.jpg (740x733, 94K)

I always assume it's because they find it less awkward to look at me rather than people more attractive than me. Like if you've got to choose to between staring at the gym thot doing squats with low weight fixed barbell versus a fridgemode girl at the gym during a rest, you know no one will think you're a creep if you swap glances between the floor and the fridgemode but if you so much as gaze across the area the thot is in you're donezo.
Noticed a 10/10 blonde amazoness staring at me while I was doing db accessories at the mirrored db racks and figured this is EXACTLY why. No one is going to think she's staring at me because she's attracted obviously, so it's the safest bet for her

Attached: 1509995096426.png (284x177, 93K)

>ywn be a lesbian fish-girl with a qt dinosaur gf

Attached: abstract hell.jpg (854x859, 109K)

ive caught a few guys at the gym staring at my ass (im a male)

Saved.

>Be me
>probably 10th or 11th grade
>Probably something like 5'11, maybe 110lbs
>Hanging out with nerd grill
>Talking about fitness and martial arts (She thought it was cool)
>Somehow end up flexing for her to display my absurdly low weight
>She's actually impressed, feels my biceps

No idea how that happened.
Maybe it really is a low BF that does it.

Oh, and people feel my abs sometimes.

Every now and then. It rarely ever goes anywhere and it’s mostly not for the kind of reasons people that post on Jow Forums would care for but it happens.

faggot

Attached: tumblr_nxim84XMAe1saakyoo1_500[1].jpg (500x500, 37K)

>tfw I want to play undertale again but flowey guilted me into not restarting the timeline.

Gay men are far more likely to openly mire nowadays than straight women. Not that poster’s fault.