Boxing is the most chad/alpha sport there is and you faggots know i'm right. No other training compares to it

boxing is the most chad/alpha sport there is and you faggots know i'm right. No other training compares to it

Attached: marciano.jpg (615x618, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examinedexistence.com/which-sport-requires-the-most-athleticism/
espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills
youtu.be/oue336T9D18
youtube.com/watch?v=d5p4fPaAI2I
youtube.com/watch?v=SjDfOoAxI_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try long distance running fag

Middle distance is superior to long distance

both are shit soy-tier forms of exercises

MMA*

no comparison to real boxing as they did in the 19th century without round limit

mma is a sport that breeds faggots like Mcgregor and is Asperger-ridden fanbase

There was actually an interesting "study" (I'm using the term very loosely here) on this and boxing was indeed concluded to be the hardest sport.

examinedexistence.com/which-sport-requires-the-most-athleticism/

espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

>implying only having big muscles is a good form?, what a waste of quads btw, kys fag

I get punched in the head a lot and have brain damage am I alpha Jow Forums?????

the art of boxing is about not gettig hit while destroying your opponent

I feel bad for you that you cant run

ok you tried lad but i guess Jow Forums isn't quite for you. maybe you can try one of the reddits?

>he doesn't know about roadwork

Attached: haha.jpg (450x320, 30K)

Head trauma is so sexy

Have you ever been to letsrun dot com? The stereotypical letsrun poster is who Jow Forums wishes they were lol

Further, (middle) distance running isn’t exercise it’s a sport

so you need a lesser form of exercise to be good at the better one?

yes

One of you will be getting hit unless you're both defense masters who took a lot of head trauma to get to that level. Most people are pussies and you can kick their ass if you're Jow Forums. If they aren't pussies they probably have the discipline to not be a problem

just make sure you are not the one being hit

>make sure to post a picture of the "triumphant" white man clocking le nigger
If it were the most alpha, you wouldn't need to declare it so ,faggot.

Enjoy your fucked joints

Just do no head shots boxing like most sane people. Matches are won by points not knockouts.

>what is a liver blow

Behold the chaddiest of all sport.

(Ultimate frisbee is the chaddiest, low key but still athletically demanding. You can try hard without looking like it because you have a plastic disc)

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x427, 51K)

youtu.be/oue336T9D18
*blocks your path*

>Most physically demanding sport that exists

>speed
>in boxing
Kek footspeed has nothing to do with ut

>speed
>football

Sure if youre playing one of the skill positions but half the players are playing an agility power game.

Every time I watch boxing they just gas each other out and end up hugging each other for half the fight.

>speed
>in boxing
>Kek footspeed has nothing to do with ut

lol okay 'plodder' good luck hitting what you can't catch.

Foot speed as in sprints for a minimum of 10 yards. Not quick and short turns and movements.

>>speed has nothing to do with it
kek. Bad footwork means you will lose. It is so damn important nigga.

See

>boxing
>ignores 80% of the rest of the body
>wears bitch gloves to protect hands
Youre not tough and you'd get annihilated by a 2 stripe BJJ white belt.

So close to the Quinn

>muh bjj

Waiting for these queers to show up. 80% of the body? glute spreads to entice your opponent into fucking your faggot ass don't count, you greasy cuck.

love the boxing threads lately

why did they start happening? OP are you just the same guy from yesterday?

I started watching Hajime no Ippo literally a week ago, and now every thread on Jow Forums is a dank boxing one

Attached: ippo no.gif (500x375, 180K)

>brain damage is alpha

Attached: 1522644306986.png (386x420, 74K)

no one expects the liver shot. its my favorite place to punch/kick

>what is defense?

>youtube.com/watch?v=d5p4fPaAI2I

Attached: 1523094486456.png (646x589, 92K)

it seems cool af and is a good workout (i've only done bags and mitts) BUT I don't want to get my face/ nose broken AND i don't want to be concussed.

I genuinely think all western men ought to have some form of training in boxing

MMA is gay... retarded fucking nigger. a Muay Thai fighter will wreck a boxing fag I know cause I did boxing first, got rekt by legs and knees then I got tapped out by a wrestler after joining Muay Thai. nigger MMA incorporates boxing too. get a knife and shove it down your urethra you cuck

even elite boxers would get absolutely mogged against even amateur teenage MMA fighters

nice cope

>i can dodge or block every single punch from beginning to end of my boxing career

Attached: 1514728833837.png (442x500, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SjDfOoAxI_4

I will be a champion one day

MMa fighters look like shit when they punch

WRONG.

Attached: DJ38Q6JX0AArvJc.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

Good for you my man, now start boxing

nigger my boxing coach trains MMA fags for a living. infact a lot of the boxing fags switched to MMA and are pretty good. your MMA style depends on your background, for example there's a lot of bjj fags or like the Brazilian fag with karate

>MMA fags actually believe this

As someone who has done both
MMA is more fun and “practical” but boxing is much more fucking difficult and the dudes who have the mentality to make it in boxing would fuck up 90% of people in the street with 0 issue. Grappling can be great in the street till you run into guys who will refuse to fight fair and have their buddies heat stomp you the second you perform an epic takedown on one of their mates. Not only that, the sport allows and encourages its participants to go to the floor where as in boxing you have no choice but to stand on your feet or lose.
Boxing is much more dangerous too. Boxers hit harder and make the transition to MMA easier where as MMArtist have a hard time adjusting to boxing and have a bad time.
But I love both of them. I would have gone pro boxer if not for my macular degeneration and the 50 concussions in the 5 years that I boxed. Every amateur fight and every other sparring session I was banged up. Never got knocked down or out but imagine sparring so hard that when you finish you forget what day it is, or you start crying despite the fact that you don’t feel hurt or you feel any sort of way emotionally. Boxing does weird things to the human body. It builds you up and destroys you all at once.

Is this bait. For someone who claims to be experience you have said so many wrong things.

>imagine sparring so hard that when you finish you forget what day it is, or you start crying despite the fact that you don’t feel hurt or you feel any sort of way emotionally
This is called CTE

I think it's better to do western boxing first then muay thai if you're planning on doing both because a lot of muay thai fighters can't punch very well. boxing carries over to muay thai nicely

Burmese bare-knuckle boxing owns all of them - why have you not taken the lethwei pill, user?

Attached: myanmar.png (500x627, 639K)

>guy talking shit in a bar
>says he's a buhjayjay black belt
>tell him so is everyone else
>he gets mad
>runs at me
>flying knee him
>he falls down
>he rolls onto his back
>legs spread like he wants me to buttfuck him missionary style
>ask what he's doing
>he keeps telling me "come on, come on, grapple me"
>I don't know what the fuck he's talking about
>tell him I thought he could fight
>he says he's gonna kick my ass
>tell him to stop his fucking ground aikido and actually fight me
>he spreads his legs wider
>pay for my drink and leave

Lol

Theres 2 types of bjj guys, those who are legit martial artists and athletes, and those who are nu-bjj nerds

Attached: 1522850632764.jpg (488x584, 32K)

How do you know which BJJ school is good?

Is it going the way of things like Karate and Tae Kwon Do where you have to put absurd amounts of effort into finding a good school?

>bare-knuckle

Clearly have small training gloves on lol

just like any sport, it pretty much comes down to how often and how well they compete

holy shit man, are you me?

A good way to check how legit a BJJ school is, is to look at the head instructor's lineage. See if he is trained by a Gracie or someone who was trained by a Gracie

Ultra-marathoning is unironically the most hardcore sport.

Are you shitting me? MMA fighters punch like little girls.

primary reason of the mma gloves is to protect the hands my boy

MMA fighters have what boxingfags see as 'bad' striking form since the dynamic is all different when you have to adapt to the presence of kicks, elbows and grappling.

Lethwei man fuck yeah. The art of 9 limbs.
What's that French Canadian dude who lives out there and became champion, I watch his videos and he's a nutcase.

"boxers" that "know" fighting

I don't even understand the beef how can you doubt MMA yeah a pure boxer is going to have better hands but thats not all that happens in a fight esp when boxers go in the clinch theres a whole lot of levels unlocked in MMA, even look at boxers that tried to do MMA and stick to boxing they all get taken to the ground because they don't even need to approach them with boxing you got kicks, knees, elbows. Even if hes too fast to take down at first whats he going to do when you light his legs up and hes had literally zero training against it?

A lot of top tier strikers have boxing backrounds because its not "all striking except boxing cuz thats 4 fags" its all striking completed into a moveset making you efficient in all forms, rather know MMA on an amateur level than boxing and be fucked facing anyone that knows how to manage distance with kicks or wrestled in highschool

erm no, Conor is basically a BJJ god and he got fully murked by Floyd's boxing skills.

Boxing, together with gym, changed my life. Currently studying mechanical engineering, 21 years old, white male.

Met new friends, alpha people with whom I spar with. Sometime they whopp me, somethimes the otherway around. Girls looking.

Met my gf of 1.5 years

Went on some fights, lost one but won 5 (one my knockout)

Cool tinder-pic with me throwing a left hook, girls notice and comment.

Gained a new passion that saved me from killing myself, lost in total 30 KG!

MMA or boxing, a man should know how to fight. I prefer boxing since you shouldn't fear a man that "knows" 1000 practices, fear a man that has practiced one thing 1000 times.

Its about personal effort. Imo Rickson Gracie is like irl Ryu from Street Fighter, not because he's a bjj wonder from the royal bjj family, but because he put in the effort into his body.

If you ever go to bjj practice you'll see that you need the physicality to become really good, because despite one of the big things they try to get into your head about it being all leverage and technique, if you can wrestlefuck a blue belt as a white belt it's like, what's the point.

Bro i know mike tyson is cool and all but thats gay as fuck. MMA is fighting, boxing is boxing. You can't box a fighter.

People who've boxed for years can't even throw a left hook properly. How can someone learn how to fight on the ground, kick, punch and whatever in the same timeframe? Boxers who've showed up in the octagon have mostly won by knockout (middleweight and up that being said). Same thing in the boxing ring, Conor who had "all the training" a MMA-fighter has and so on were gased out against a 40 year old man (Floyd) that has been taking punches since he was 6.

Cuckweights like the pikey Conor is fighting in, well yeah they can wrestle and so on. But a proper right cross thrown by a boxer would send him to la-la land in a heartbeat

I spar MMA-fighters every Saturday, just to get a confidence boost whopping some one. With spar I mean "easy" sparing. It has gone far enough for them to ask me for tips and trix on how to construct powerful combos and so on

>doesn't know "bare knuckle" means "without gloves
>doesn't know they wrap with gauze and not gloves

Casuals raus

I always though wrestling was. Boxing has a higher profile but wrestlers will fuck your shit up.

Look at me, I can repeat a low-effort movement for hours!

Wanted to add that, even though I used to like Boxing (though I stopped watching it due to corruption), Evander Holyfield was a damned machine. Without a doubt, one of the greatest of all time.

I think it's because Megalo Box started airing.

Fucking destroyed

Attached: noice.gif (500x281, 255K)

>gf of 1.5 years
>tinder-pic with me throwing a left hook, girls notice and comment

Attached: reaction.image.jpg (447x384, 14K)

Conor is trash at BJJ for being a UFF champion the fuck are you talking about? Unless he recently got promoted he isn’t even a black belt

sprinting is obviously superior

Not necessarily true, Fada lineage guys (a decent chunk of Nova Uniao) don't have Gracie lineage at all, and we're getting to the point where you can be 3-4 degree separate from a Gracie and still come from a championship lineage. You gonna tell me marcelo garcia isn't one of the greatest in the history of the sport just cause Fabio Gurgel got his Black belt from Cavalcanti?

Competition success is part of it, followed by personal impression of the gym. If you don't like the people and it's inconvenient to get to, you're not gonna go.

Do they have a decent core of experienced upper belts(purple and brown)? Do they compete regularly? Have the cultivated a good atmosphere? Does the head instructor teach everybody or just his favorites? Are the mats clean? If you're not sure look at the bathroom, if the bathrooms disgusting question how well they're looking after the mats.

Is it possible to learn amateur boxing without getting brain damage? I'm interested in learning for self-defense, but I do not think brain damage is worth learning a skill that I have a 99% chance to never use.

mma is more chad, sorry

Scared of cte

>probably have the discipline to not be a problem
not everyone who trains in combat sports is virtuous and levelheaded buddy

have you literally never watched a classic boxing match you retard?

Exactly, floyd mayweather would get absolutely killed at any local MMA tournament in his weight class. As soon as the varsity highschool wrestler gets him on the floor hes done.

Calling floyd a 40 year old man isnt exactly giving the undefeated, never knocked down champion boxer due credit.

You spar them in boxing right? Yeah no shit then, go to a BJJ class and see what happens.

Mma tards are retarded

he also said some things that ar true, i malso a former boxer and now mma artist and in mma most of the training is learn two techniques, then the mma sparsar basically no striking but focusing on grapppling and groundwork, because striking in mma spars is way lighter than it is in boxing , and in the ground u start trying different stuff and trying to break out of hugs from the other dudes, is kinda gay to be honest.

full contact is for brainlets who have nothing of value to lose in the first place. light contact is the patrician one.

If you're not doing full contact you will not learn anything of value