Legs cant grow

Who else has legs and ass that just dont gain any muscle no matter how hard they train?

Chicken legs forever, feels bad

Attached: grPhSn8.jpg (500x702, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22qv7EoSi-8
youtu.be/codMJRGmQNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you currently do to "grow" them

how much/often do you squat

Squats, deadlifts and calf raises sometimes.

You might want to try using them to lift weights.

That does the trick.

2 times a week, 1 plate for 10 reps, im cuting currently, my max was 2 plate

Do accessories. Compound lifts alone aren't enough for some people.

Holy shit

You are still very much a beginner, cut out that 10 rep shit and do 3 sets of 5 2-3 times a week. Needs to be very hard to do that last set.

t. 5pl8 squatter

He just said he's cutting and that his max is 2pl8. Accessories won't have anything to do with progress at his level

I dont man i feel like im going to break my knees if i reach 3 plate, my knees are frail

You don't have to go super heavy. Just do high reps. Get your 2pl8 squat up to 12 reps

hahaha how can u complain about not getting mass on your legs/ass when you're trying to cut...

you have to EAT

squat more, at least 3/4 times a week. do that 1 plate for ten reps, but do ten sets of them. that's right 10x10 and add 5/10 lbs every time until your max of 2 plates is child's play

try unilateral movements as well.

also do reverse hypers and other stuff so your glutes and hammies are not only conditioned but strengthened (strength = size)

eat eat eat

Is squat enough to grow tree trunks, ivr been lifting for +3 years . my upper body looks good my legs not much

what's wrong with reps of 10?

Hitmonchan lookin ass

>2 times a week, 1 plate for 10 reps, im cuting currently, my max was 2 plate

There's your fucking problem you dipshit. Literally do ATG squats 3x5 3X a week and actually eat some fucking food

Attached: 98b6f6bf0f89ea0e24a5a93a850ad77a.jpg (480x480, 61K)

I dont think i deserve this legs, why was i born like this

everyone will say 3x5 but I think some volume training will help you grow

10x10, 20x5, etc

it takes some nice meaty legs to do sets of 20 squats even when working w 1 plate

idk see which one works. just know that if you do 3x5 you better keep upping the weight otherwise there's no point

you have been lifting for 3+ years and your max is 2 plate? This is OP right?

sets* of 10 are with too little weight to actually cause trauma to your legs. There are exceptions but I think even on my high volume days I don't even go past 7 or 8.

More volume and more frequency. Your legs can grow.

Start every other workout with 20 rep squats at 225

bad advice don't listen to this OP

doesn't need to do ATG if it's low bar but you're at least half right here

you squat less than 3pl8 is my guess.

Either way why on earth are you giving this as advice?

Can i still get noob gains on my lower body even if i lift for +3years?

>2pl8 PR squat
>1pl8 squat, 10 reps
>why won't my legs grow?

is this troll or do people seriously think this is enough weight to look like a competitive lifter?

youtube.com/watch?v=22qv7EoSi-8

you guys obviously don't do 20 rep 225lb squats or else you would know it doesn't make you look big. Don't give advice if you aren't yourself strong or big

yes because you've been doing it wrong for 3+ years. You're still a rookie because you haven't actually started training.

look at all these people giving terrible advice. Im guessing everyone fell for the SS is a meme meme

Yeah and there are also guys who squat 4pl8 that look dyel. There will always be exceptions. 20 reps with 225 is pretty strong, and if you don't see and gains then, you're probably not got see any gains at 3pl8 or 4pl8 either

>4pl8
>dyel

show me

wear long pants
noone cares about legs
unless your doing it for fun or strengh reason training legs is a waste of time

>20 reps with 225 is pretty strong
lol

people notice small legs and enjoy not being able to wear shorts

a pretty destructive meme desu

youtu.be/codMJRGmQNs

>high reps cause trauma

Bad form causes trauma.

Also check out that sick deadlift form in the background

oh fuck off. 225 for 20 is decent. That's going to be a 1rm over 3pl8.

>No one cares about legs

Once girls get past complimenting my shoulders and arms they always talk about my ass and legs. It literally evokes a visceral response in women because they know with powerful legs like that you can fuck them silly

yeah, which isn't impressive unless you're at the normie-est of gyms.

Literally everyone at my gym that squats at all squats at least 3 pl8 and change unless they're new. Maybe it's different at 24 hour fitness but holy shit man set your sights higher

hey guys I squat 500 reps with 10kg, why won't my legs get big?

225 at 145 is the problem. You aren't going to get bigger by just lifting alone. If your dietary needs aren't being met it doesn't matter how much you can lift, you will stay roughly the same size.

I never liked doing low reps for legs. Do I really need to do sets of 5?

Get out of your ebony tower

>I'm weak and have low standards and if you disagree with me you're high and mighty

>ebony tower

Attached: 1522789745953.jpg (456x352, 29K)

If you want growth, yes.

Squatting sucks most of the time. I fucking hate doing it. But I do it because it gives me the strong ass and legs that women crave so much.

No I'm just using basic strength standards. You admitted you have don't know what's its like in regular gyms, so I told you that your ignorance is affecting your judgement

wouldn't low reps take a toll on your knee joints in future?

why are you comparing yourself to casual weaklings? serious question. Basic strength standards are offset by new years resolutioners and rookies that want to know where they stand. Especially if you've been lifting for 3+ years you'll realize that 2pl8 squat isn't mediocre for someone, it's obscenely shitty.

Why not post your lifts so we know where you're coming from?

no, squatting wrong will take a toll on your knees, high or low reps.

sets of 5 is even high reps for the massive kinetic chain involved in squats.

Frequency? Set scheme? Weight? Come on op.

>cutting
>cant grow muscle

user, are you really this retarded?

You've got this whole fitness thing all wrong user.

If you're cutting you're not going to be seeing stronger lifts...Eat and lift your max 3 times a week, give it 6-8 months, then get back to cutting if you're keen to cut.

Only said ATG because he's probably been half repping as well

Check your reading comprehension

How do I stop growing mine while still getting stronger?
I can barely squat 80 kilos for 5 reps but the legs are unproportionally big.

>noone cares about legs
women actually do appreciate a nice butt on a man