Alright Jow Forums time to settle this once and for all

Alright Jow Forums time to settle this once and for all.

Who wins in a street fight?

Attached: BruceLee_themountain.jpg (2632x1008, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=x_TkJcMZm6s
youtube.com/watch?v=z-tf20tNORo
youtu.be/iZDQ0-Zbpt8
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=CI4L0qNMshM
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
youtube.com/watch?v=cYQigqtxPkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh precision
>muh skills
>muh ancient traditions of fighting tricks
~95% meme

The guy who picks up cars and shit. He wins. Keep in mind we're dealing with someone over 2x, closer to 3x heavier.

THREE FUCKING TIMES

What mode is Hafthor? I feel like it's a level beyond bear.

who's the dyel on the left?

Bruce if he goes Ultra Instinct

Bipedal hippo mode?

Sperm whale with legs mode?

Goliath mode

Brock Lesnar was like 20% heavier than Randy Couture and totally overwhelmed him

Hafthor would be like 200% heavier than Bruce
Lee

>A 1000× times stronger, more precise, faster punch and higher agility
vs
>Guhhh grug heavy stone up grug is heavy fat. Also grug push shiny stone slowly so grug punch fast strong

The sheer force of the mountains punch would fucking kill that little chink. He'd majin Buu any damage he takes

>Bruce Lee IS the 1% exception to this rule
He'd do some Ancient Dragon Fist shit right through The Mountain's abdomen and rupture his abdominal Aorta.

Attached: Bruce Ree Punch.jpg (464x600, 244K)

Megatherium mode

wasn't bruce like 135lbs? although he was inspirational, i wouldn't say he was much of a real fighter. never competed and actually tested himself.

Ayy

>A guy who picks up and down heavy stuff should be able to win against a fight against someone who trained his whole life for street fighting

lmao

lets use F=ma here. His acceleration would have to be incredibly fast to match the force output of someone much heavier. Bruce is not a literal machine

Brock Lesnar was a far more accomplished Division 1 wrestler than Randy and had been training for years in MMA. Even then Randy lit him up a number of times and even out wrestled his larger opponent during that fight.

Hafthor is an actor and strongman.

nah dawg let's pump the brakes on the manlet fantasies, big man grabs little man and little man is dead

a guy who trained to fight but never actually been in a competitive fight is like a swimmer who practiced the motions but never jumped into the pool. How would you ever know someone was good?

You do know that TV shows aren't real life, right?

>Bruce circles around him
>Hafthor following trying to catch him but can't
>Bruce picking his shots darting in & out
>Hafthor clumsily missing his haymakers
>Even if Hafthor lands a punch or even a combo a few times it wouldn't finish Bruce
>Hafthor tires and Bruce gets the overhand, eventually finishing him
>even if Hafthor catches Bruce and gets him down Bruce would win the positional battle and eventually submit him
Just because you lift weights and take steroids doesn't mean you can fight.

>the photoshop
>the comment
>this thread
So I got my bench to 70kg for reps on tuesday, and gonna hit chest again today. Been sticking with Ivysaurs 4-4-8 program and I'm really seeing results. 3 weeks into it, feels pretty good working my way up to two pl8s. how are you creature's bench press progressing?

>Also, the literal amount of thick muscle and fatty mass that bruce lee would have to punch through to even generate damage is probably equal to his 300 lb training bags. I've only seen him kick those, so maybe an Ancient Dragon Kick???

Attached: 1510230835866.jpg (480x452, 20K)

No holds barred, I'd give it to Bruce...dude could fuck up your kneecaps faster than the mountain could react.
If they are fighting within a ruleset like UFC..then of course the mountain .

imagine being so delusional that you think a 150lb man could win a fight against a 400lb one

The one who brings more friends or a gun

I had a roomate that actually thought like this. He was a light weight boxer (think 120 lbs) and I was like 190 lbs and was only into lifting. We were play fighting around one day and all it took was one light push from me to make him fall over. There's a reason for different weight classes.

The dude was cool though not like I disliked him or anything, I just thought it was funny he thought he had that conception.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
the fight would have been over 20 secs if it was a fight to the death

If the mountain manages to grab Lee it's over for Lee, snap snap, bye bye back.

Have any of you delusional faggots played a contact sport before?

My money's still on Bruce. Even with The Mountain's huge-ass strength, Bruce was fast and accurate as fuck. No-holds barred, he'd throw a kick to the knee or groin, then a second one straight for his temple, and the whole thing would be over in seconds.

With MMA rules, I'd say The Mountain, but I have no idea how much damage a big guy like him takes from the average punch.

Why do people think Hafthor is super slow or has shit stamina? Obviously he's doesn't have as much as Bruce Lee but the dude is a strongman and needs both of those to win.

Also Thor wouldn't even punch, his best bet is to catch an arm or a leg, in which case he literally has the strength to rip it out of its socket. The possible way I can imagine Bruce winning is if he rushed into a jump kick against Thor's head, the only place that isn't covered in a thick layer of fat and muscle, and knocked him out that way. I'm not even sure he can jump that high, Thor's almost 7 feet tall.

Is there any evidence of Bruce Lee kicking ass outside of movies? Dude is a twigglet.

>This

Hafthor has much more range and power, that's all there is to it. Despite your fantasies, Bruce will not perform some double roundhouse kick and knock his ass out in one hit.

Doesn't matter, hit him in the head alone could do massive damage

Bruce would not get caught... Too speedy

Like most street fights, it's about who gets the first good punch/grapple. If Hafthor managed to grab Bruce it would be fucking over, he could basically rip him apart with his hands. If Bruce could get a couple good kicks or punches in first, he would have a chance at kicking Hafthor's ass. Personally I would put my money on Thor, the fight would be so much easier for him to win.

As a strongman, I'd have to say it probably goes to Bruce. I can kick a lot of ass, but I don't know how to really fight, outside of the little the army bjj shit they taught me that I've forgotten half of. But I guess it really comes down to how much of an actual good figher Bruce was, vs how much of it was showmanship, and chink martial artist bullshittery.

there's a difference between strongman stamina vs fighter stamina. grappling stamina is also different from striking stamina. there's a vid of thor sparring with some bum in a boxing ring and he gassed fast as fuck. bruce lee would have to wait until thor is fatigued and catch him with a liver kick or submission but if he is caught early he would be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_TkJcMZm6s

thor could literally be so gassed that he'd take a nap and by the time he was recovered that chink still wouldn't have finished him, weak as piss

Literally mountain mode you cunt

total delusion

>he think some memey chink rat fuck can punch harder than hafthor

If Hafthor grabs bruce he is literally dead.
He can snap his fucking spine in half if he wanted to

>My superior height

youtube.com/watch?v=z-tf20tNORo

I've seen several tall fuckers get taken down by guys 6 inches shorter then me and I'm 6'. Never once seen tall guys be superior.

Bruce kicks Hafthor three times in the dick and it’s over.

>muh big mass muh grab
Lmao what’s gonna happen, the atomic spinning piledriver? Grabbing Bruce lee only puts him closer to Halfthors tender, roid-shriveled balls.

Nevermind the lazy versus thread nonsense, why is Lee the champion of choice for dex fags? He was literally just an actor and hypeman, why don't they dickride an accomplished fighter of some discipline or another? Someone that didn't just make funny noises and shadowbox.

Bruce was the master. Something you never will be.

It's not about size or strength, it's about training. One of these people trained in lifting heavy objects off the ground and putting them back down. The other trained in fighting.

Christ this fucking board man

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-123005.jpg (955x1527, 363K)

yeah I came here to post this

The 6'9 400lbs strongman would win, you're deluded to think otherwise

There is going to be a huge difference in strength like in your example, but it doesn't translate that well into punching power per se. I think a bigger guy who can't fight could win, but only if he managed to get on top (difficult) and not get outwrestled (easier).

The issue has a LOT more to do with weight than height here.

>The guy who picks up cars and shit. He wins. Keep in mind we're dealing with someone over 2x, closer to 3x heavier.
Bro. You have no clue.

Do you have a CBT/ballbusting fetish?

Bruce, he's said point blank if he'd ever face a situation that called for it he'd shoot whoever threatened his life
Mountian dies from a .45 to the brainpan
Victor: Lee

>any jon jones fight
>any semmy schilt fight (k1, not mma, dudes grappling sucks)

Obviously there are examples from the other side also, e.g. Fedor before 2010 or dc against anyone not named jon jones. There's always tradeoffs with bodytypes. Shorter guys tend to have better balance and body control and the smaller you are the faster you are. In the end weight tends to bring more power and weight classes exist for a reason in combat sports. I remember reading that the average height of a ufc heavyweight is about 6'3". One thing to think about is that there's an upper weight limit (265 lbs.) I'm sure top nba athletes could wreak havoc in mma if there was an incentive to train it from a young age. Height isn't beneficial if you don't have the attributes to back it up with (muscle mass, strenght, speed, agility.) As a natty hobbyist athlete between 6-6'4 might be the optimal range. If you're taller than that and haven't been an athlete your whole life it's gonna be hard to become strong enough to utilise your frame.

Attached: 41qomcnmtgq01.jpg (766x1024, 96K)

I'm tired of this meme. Weight and strength influences a lot.

The Mountain can easily conceal carry as well.
Matter of fact he can cc multiple pistols on him since his frame is so large.

It depends largely on where the fight takes place and how it starts.
In a large area, if they start apart, Bruce is agile enough to run around The Mountain until he's too tired. If you watch most of these David vs Goliath fights in early MMA, the bigger dudes usually lose by getting tired, losing their balance and them getting kicked/punched in the head while they're on the ground.

That being said, if they're in a small space, or The Mountain starts close enough to grab a hold of Bruce, he can end it very quickly.

Despite the size difference, it's not outrageous to suggest that a lifelong pioneer martial artist could find a way to beat a much larger untrained powerlifter but the odds are still slightly in The Mountain's favor due to size.

Attached: 1473661712762.jpg (1573x690, 268K)

They're not exactly common in combat sports for some reason, though.
You'd think at least one of these guys would go and wreck everyone that can't squat 600lbs for some easy cash in the UFC or Boxing, right?
I'm starting to think there's more to fighting than this brainlet user realizes...

I don't think you twinks are capable of understanding the differences in weight and strength between them.

Attached: 1520427483250.webm (324x406, 625K)

weakest bait

Attached: low energy bait.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Fighting is like 70% cardio, though. I know The Mountain only needs one punch or to grab a hold, but how many times does he miss before his heart is exploding?

Halfthor might be strong but no man can grow muscles on his dick. Bruce Lee's speed and size potions him right at dick punching level. Halfthor wouldn't stand a fucking a chance. Bruce Lee can play ping pong with fucking nun-chucks don't doubt him.

What you don't realize is that Halfthor's dick and balls have shrunk due to steroid abuse and are much harder targets to hit.

Good luck not getting taken down by a 400lbs powerlifter when he grabs a hold of any cloth, arm or underhook. I remember reading that the mountain has dabbled in some combat sports. If he has any training in wrestling/bjj/judo you're gonna have a bad time as anyone >~200lbs whose not a high level mma competitor. I mean sure, a good boxer/muay thai/standup combat sport practitioner under 200lbs might be able to connect a good shot, but thats a big if.

You delusional retards think if a strongman grabs you he will literally pull your arms off or something. He can hit Bruce as hard as he wants, he's not going to finish a trained fighter. He will clumsily try to grab and punch and gas out and get hit in return. Even if you let the mountain start from mount position, he would overeagerly try to punch a man who knows how to fight on the ground, fail to finish him and gas out.

>delusional Jow Forumsizens who think lifting weights make them good fighters

idiota do caralho

Again, let's say he doesn't grab his opponent and doesn't get the shot. Not unlikely since he doesn't have any significant skill in it, and isn't very agile due to his size.
How many missed shots does he have in him before he collapses? Grappling exchanges are very taxing, and a smaller man can make things very difficult with technique and knowledge. Halfthor isn't built to grapple for anything other than explosive bursts. If he doesn't end things quickly, he's fucked.

youtu.be/iZDQ0-Zbpt8

Halfthormode

Are you suggesting that a 165 pound man could beat up a dude who literally deadlifts a thousand pounds? All cartoon exaggerations apply

what like Pudzianowski? fuck off twink

You've deluded yourself.

>Pudzianowski
>12/5 record in some small promotion where he fights cans
>Still cuts down to 260
>Nowhere near the size of Halfthor
Awful comparison.

this

take a physics course you dumb fuck

>muh fighting ability
doesn't mean shit after such a great difference in weight

why do you think fighters are put into weight classes? because it would be one-sided to pit heavyweight fighters against lightweights

Bruce Lee is an actor who knew how to energetically dance against the wind while screaming angrily.
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo
> Look at this fucking video
> MMA Chinese fighter beat up challenged martial arts pro in 12 seconds
> t w e l v e s e c o n d s
> The guy defeated was an actual master and not a Hollywood glorified stunstman

The Mountain would win in a fair man-to-shrimp fight. You have watched too much anime if you think otherwise. Bruce's punches won't be felt by Thor and Bruce can only take between one and five hits from the Mountain before being too injured to keep fighting.

Attached: 1523204616571.jpg (728x728, 120K)

Isn't he 400lbs? I don't see him losing. I also don't think this takes away from bruce lee either, if anything it just shows how good he was that you need someone who can curl ride on lawnmowers to actually beat him in a fight. Bruce Lee could still beat the shit out of 99% of people, Hafthor is not one of those people

Rener ain't no small guy though, he's like 6'3 and probably around 200 lbs. The weight difference there is "only" 60-70 lbs. Compare that to bruce lee as a what, 5'7 and 150lbs soaking wet vs 6'9 400lbs the mountain oozing roids.

They're put into weightclasses because pro fighters have a similar level of training and experience.
Yes, when skill is even, size plays a major role, but not nearly as much as when a skilled fighter goes up against a trained opponent.

Again, name one Powerlifter who entered the UFC with no training and dominated. The average UFC heavyweight is around 6'1 and weighs about 240, which isn't very big compared to people like Halfthor.
The proof is in the pudding, you're lying to yourself because the reality of smaller men beating you in a fight terrifies you.

>why do you think fighters are put into weight classes? because it would be one-sided to pit heavyweight fighters against lightweights
The difference here is that one guy is a trained fighter, the other guy is not a fighter and is just strong.

Reiner is like 190 and the guy he's grappling is not unskilled.
Obviously Bruce is in huge trouble against the mountain, nobody is arguing against that.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI4L0qNMshM

Yeah but he's not just strong he's literally 400 lbs solid muscle, this isn't just a regular really strong guy. This is a fucking dude who deadlifts cars. The amount of strength is inhuman

Because he is a literal meme, no different than a morbidly obese american
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
This board is too retarded to comprehend how much of a difference skill makes.

>Gassed in 2 minutes
>Doesn't knock the guy out despite landing a bunch with poor technique
Too bad his opponent wasn't a car that he could just deadlift or an airplane he could pull with his teeth.

That guy was also much closer to his size, the guy he was boxing looks like he's easily 250lbs and has experience fighting yet Hafthor still gets some good hits in. If it wasn't a fight in a ring Hafthor could have just grabbed him and thrown him over his shoulder

And then what?
He fell over after punching someone for one round. Imagine how quickly he would gas when trying to wrestle or grapple.

It's mainly because a punch from someone 250-300lbs smaller than him wont do much damage. He could stand there. Like imagine if you were fighting a kid that was 3 feet tall and 60 pounds, he's trained and quicker than you, you could literally just get hit by him but you could also toss him over your shoulder like he's a toy.

Keep in mind that this one of the strongest man on the planet, if we consider what the brainlets here are saying haftor had to kill the other person with just 1 punch.
>few good hits
Are you that delusional, in an actual real fight, with an actual trained fighter he is going to get punished even for the slightest mistakes and wont be able to continue.

Forgot to include this video
youtube.com/watch?v=cYQigqtxPkU

>This board is too retarded to comprehend how much of a difference skill makes.
Of course it is. You are on a board with a bunch of delusional anime fags. They think they can go into Goku mode.
Don't try to understand it just laugh at them and shitpost.

A good hit on the chin doesn't take much power to knock someone out. Yes power makes a difference, yes size makes it easier to take a punch, but a lot of it has to do with seeing the punch coming as well. A nose and jaw break as easily on a powerlifter. You might not get knocked out by a punch from a 60 pound kid, but if you're on your knee from exhaustion and he kicks you in the head with proper technique, you'll take damage.

That's true, just the size difference, like I honestly don't see how anyone could inflict actual damage to hafthor. Could Bruce lee even kick him in the head? Like what if Bruce Lee could only get body punches in?

As for this "he's like a kid compared to him" memery... there's only so much force needed to knock someone out. Bruce Lee most certainly had that force in him. I'd say Lee either gets a clean hit in the first few seconds, or the mountain crumples him into a ball and slam dunks with him.

He couldn't, but he could kick him in the knee or on the ankle from a distance. His legs are huge but those joints are probably not in the best shape, as tends to be the case with powerlifters.

Oh stop. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

When a tall guy fights a short guy he has to crouch down to exchange blows putting his face in striking and kicking distance. Or he can rush in with his overwhelming size for a grab which can easily be evaded but if he did get ahold its game over.

Not only that, but punching down is quite awkward and difficult, especially for someone with 0 technique and missing punches is draining.

You understand nothing about bone density. Bruce would break his own leg before Hafi even felt it.

0 technique? Punching is punching.