Who has had the most sexual partners on r9k?

Who has had the most sexual partners on r9k?

I'm sitting at 8

Attached: tumblr_inline_oj50ha9lBW1spggta_500.gif (200x161, 986K)

7,345,912 sexual partners in my 48,000 year life.

Attached: smug.png (307x315, 195K)

I have only had one sexual partner, but we're counting family then 2.

If you factor in the number of possible realities that exist through string theory, the mes on other planet earths in a distant parts of the universe could have had sex with hundreds or even thousands of people. If you factor all that in, it could add up to an infinite amount of sex partners, even though the me on this earth has had none.

I'm sorry... But what?

Oregon

Sister and I used to experiment with each other, but it didn't turn into anything serious. No attraction toward each other, just 2 siblings being curious about each other's bodies and urges.

Nice dubs! Im at 9!

How the fuck do you even reach 8? That literally means you were able to properly meet, get to know and seduce 8 different women and they all agreed to have sex with you.
How does that happen???

I'm attractive, but socially retarded.

Wew.... Care to share some stories?

It didn't go past hand stuff as we thought penetration would be taking it too far. She didn't go shirtless. We took off our pants and took turns pleasuring each other. When we got used to it we would sit beside each other and pleasure each other at the same time. It didn't become a habit as we would rather do it ourselves.

I'm a 27 year old failed normie.
>46 roasties
>4 prostitutes (3 Thailand, one Tijuana)
>haven't had sex since September 2017

If you don't have a social life it's not going to happen. Once my friends slowly alienated me because I wasn't pulling my weight socially, I stopped having sex and just stayed in my room. Been that way since 2016

All of them
All of the sexual partners

Attached: 10.0.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Theres nothing "failed" about that
You are a full blown normalfag, in fact you might be a bit more gross than the average normal.

Sad!

Oregono

21 year old femanon, counting full on sex (not handjobs or blowjobs) 26, so not many for my age at all but I've had long term boyfriends that probably lowered the number

Attached: 0got06n0hhr01.jpg (604x549, 43K)

Are you Gilgamesh noble king

Oregano201938492

I'm at 5.
I'm not even proud. All but one involved copious amounts of alcohol, three of them were 30+ year old Thai bar sluts, and two of those were one night stands I barely remember.

Sex is overrated, I just want someone to like me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 2.54.43 PM.png (960x958, 1.39M)

IM AT 40 SOMETHING IN 10 YEARS. HAHAHAHAH VIRGINS ARE A THREAT TO SOCIETY AND SHOULD BE KILLED OFF

I have had sex with 6 guys and I'm a 30 year girl. I wish they were never boy friends and just friends with benefits. I wasted to much of my life caring for those men. I wished I spent more time focusing on my career and self.

>socially retarded
Obviously not if you were able to fuck 8 girls
You're like the normies who have """"Depression''''

exactly one person

then we broke up

If you haven't lost the count yet you're nothing but a failed normie

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Hello, I'm in my 30s and want a friend with benefits. You game?

Yeesh, your 30's? What're you doing in this shithole?

Attached: Screenshot_20171206-200015.png (1080x1077, 608K)

More than 40, years ago.

Same thing you are

Looking for friends with benefits?

>getting close to triple figures

I've legitimately lost count. The only measure I have is that when I moved cities after me and my ex broke up it was at 47 but I lost my scrap of paper with the real list on it.

That was two years ago and it's roughly been another 40 or 50

>inb4 normie reeeee what are you doing here

I like Jow Forums and I'll be honesty only 25% of those were above 6/10

Attached: 1515460900427.jpg (1452x1132, 187K)

I am 28. I have had intercourse with 2 women. I can not for the life of me understand the boasting of the numbers just for the sake of numbers. I find it disgusting that a human being would engage in the most intimate physical relationship possible just for the fucking number. Just for a goddamn social credit that ultimately means nothing, and increases your risk of contracting disease. You care nothing for the people you spontaneously choose to mash your filthy organs together with. There is a reason why whores were reviled, and should continue to be. You lack every sense of natural honor that applies to the human being. You give in to vile lustful qualities, and let them overcome your rational sense of logic. You do not rather choose to wait and attempt to find a compatible woman worthy of spending time and care to nurture and learn from, discover new ideas, and overall increase intimacy and trust. I am disgusted by the men that engage in degenerate sex because they continue to degrade the value of sex based on their primal lusts and foolish debauchery. Women can absolutely be sluts, but they would not have the chance to be without the manwhores giving them the opportunity. Hold yourselves to higher standards, you faggots.

Attached: 1523425738812.png (456x496, 72K)

I fucked one regular girl and about 19 prostitutes

11 pick ups/gfs

and 36 hookers

Attached: 1429664977259.png (500x750, 660K)