/fraud/- vial of estradiol edition

Read the retarded reddit wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
before even thinking about asking your absolutely retarded questions. Then get DYELs to answer them.

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on pink dildos and rimjobs:

Attached: 30688856_1955762511132085_6619533850068385792_n.jpg (1071x862, 108K)

Bump limit is at 310.

Do you wait until you have 0.5ml left before you reorder

No but I wait until the current thread reaches the bump limit before creating a new one.
Jow Forums isn't an extremely fast board, your thread won't be deleted in 2 minutes.

are people genetically predisposed to gyno? how is it that arnold never had gyno when, presumably, at the time there wasn't anything like the knowledge we have now about AIs and SERMS?

Tits or Osteoporosis

How about you just don't fuck with your hormones.

Your soi boi genes give you tits

Well for starters they were not taking anywhere near the levels of "drugs" today's wannabees are taking.

How about you kill yourself nigger faggot
100mg of dbol a day would grow tits on you with your faggot cuckold genetics

This. Back then 200-300mg was a cycle. Probably because they didn't have internet meatheads telling them
>that's basically TRT bro xD
Hmm if only they would make selective estrogen drugs that prevent gynecomastia yet negatively impact bone density

never had gyno thank fuck, but I find it weird that people go crazy on AIs when no one back then used anything like that

dorian yates?

*dont

What roid will give you the most aesthetic results with the less side effects?

Attached: image.jpg (470x313, 51K)

Arnold admited using 2g a week but stay delusional you dyel fuck

[titation needed]
The least amount of T you can get away with combined with anavar/turinabol/nandrolone/primobolan/boldenone

Yates and Arnold are from different era's of body building.

Most wannabees have no idea whats in the vial or what the AI pill they are taking actually contains.

The vast majority of people that take these drugs are not medically monitored.

Arnold was 70-80s and Yates was 80s-90s, not that far off from each other.

Yates was leaner, 40lbs heavier and used growth hormone+insulin

In professional sports that an eternity.

You're not wrong but what's your point?

yes, but neither of them used AIs. how the fuck did yates with his insane regimen not grow ovaries when now mr olympia has to take soylent flavored AI along with their 2gs of ethanate?

The point is it doesn't matter of good drugs exists the reality is hardly anyone is using them. Making this a huge minefield.

Not only that but even those on pharma drugs. A huge number of Dr's have no idea how to manage even real TRT let alone a real cycle.

The risks for anyone who is not a professional athlete is simply to much.

ARE YOU BREHS ALPHA ENOUGH TO EAT A CHICKS ASS ON THE BEACH?

Attached: 7344A1B6-DC6D-4362-B92F-31A518283B81.jpg (360x640, 41K)

how does this even happen

>Dylan Gaymelli claims all SARMs in capsules are prohormones and they can only be sold as liquids
>brings out new line of SARMS in capsules
desu whoever buys SARMS from someone who looks like an AIDS patient probs deserved to get scammed

Springbreak

>someone's daughter
>someone's future wife

The gross part is she probably took a shit earlier that day and now he's ingesting the remnants.

wow that hit hard

Yeah I mean spring break diet is basically fast food and alcohol so it was probably disgusting.

Paging apoc
Should I be using nebivolol or an angiotensin inhibitor to prevent LVH and BP gains?

#
>I am your god
>picture named after me
I see you can't get me off your mind. How cute

>alcohol and fast food

lmao this is so true

Deca for second blast is a decent idea, right?

Attached: cbe.jpg (258x224, 10K)

Yeah it’s okay but personally I’d do nand cyp instead. Are you gonna blast deca during the summer?

Attached: 15EA8180-B4B8-43B5-BB46-FB074505C72C.jpg (1080x1334, 219K)

Is pasta bad for bulking? Its cheap, delicious and low GI, but Tony Huge and a few others say its one of thr worst foods for BBing?

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

I eat it occasionally but I only get the kinda made with legumes or beans not usually wheat.

Texture isn’t as good but it has way more protein and fiber.

@madisonnvalerie

Attached: 94BFEBDD-46CE-4C2E-96A1-A23B5354CC05.jpg (2104x1572, 806K)

>its not possible to order at the moment

WTF my source

This is sort of an open ended question/discussion starter for anyone with knowledge on steroid use and how it may have changed over the decades.

What is it that differentiates guys like Arnold who was massive in his prime but still looked healthy vs modern bodybuilders who look freakish? Was there any difference in typical cycles or cruising cocktails back then? What were the older bodybuilders doing differently?

I've been lifting for a few years and want to do a cycle this fall. I'd love to work towards a Frank Zane look and not the look that you frequently see amongst people who roid these days. Pic related, Arnold was fucking huge but he doesn't look freakish, he just looks fantastic.

Apologies if that's too vague or retarded of a question or whatever.

Attached: Prime Arnold.png (602x452, 196K)

Arnold wanted big but aesthetic. He got it.
Currently in bodybuilding, the way they are rated is basically size = better, and veins = better.
So a guy looking like a freak of nature with every single vein visible will win

It's all the fucking turbo androgens. They rape your skin and health in general.

Stay off the tren and you'll probably be fine.

GH/insulin

HGH and insulin

>I want to do a cycle but don't wanna get BB huge!
You are literally worrying over nothing. Most people who roid don't look like they lift, never mind use steroids. You're like those normies that "just want to get toned bro, not big" and women who worry going near a barbell will turn them into mr. Olympia overnight.

How long should bp take to come down? I'm currently at 145/80 at one month from final dose.

I'll think I'll get a cholesterol test, but I want to wait for another month ago I can get test levels checked at the same time to see if I've recovered.

Cycle was 200mg tren a plus 200mg test e per week.

Attached: 1521434326915.jpg (526x350, 65K)

It's reasonable when normal people say it but for some reason it's pathetic when you do.

Attached: yes.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

If you think one cycle will get you anywhere that tier, you are very sadly mistaken

Arnold used a scalpel to cure his predisposition for gyno

Just use another breh there's tons of good sources nowadays
Seems to me like insulin is the gamechanger
Also high androgen very low e2 for long periods of time. This is what likely causes them to age so rapidly

objectively wrong, kys you fucking dyel

Interesting

Thanks for the input

Nah, I'm not delusional, guys who get that big work at it for years and years. I was just using them as an example. What I'm saying is that you'll even see guys on instagram who are in their mid to late 20s and just....look like shit. Their skin looks unhealthy, they look like their liver is going to give out, they just have an unhealthy pallor to them. They're big and vascular but clearly what they're doing is wrecking their shit.

If I get on that there celltech I figure I'm in for a long ride so I don't want to fuck my shit up is all.

Don't skip cardio
For the casual steroid user cardio can work wonders to change how you look.
Also they look like they have liver failure because they probably do... Do not drink while on orals. Tons of people do it and """seem""" fine but as you can see they pay for it down the road. Most people taking steroids are retards. It's easy to not end up like them if you have half a brain

it's because like most faggots here, he doesn't even look like he lifts, let alone roid

Why does it make you guys so mad though I dont get it
I'll admit its kind of funny and pathetic but it makes you guys so mad for some reason kek

C
O
P
E

Because you pretend to know shit and make an effort to be noticed.

because you're fucking tiny yet want to be an """""""authority"""""""" on gear, even though you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1500790314948.jpg (329x399, 44K)

But why does it make you MAD
You guys need to chill out

you're fucking retarded and deflecting like every other dyel on this fucking general when called out on being absolute shit at lifting, diet, and steroids

seriously, fucking kill yourself faggot

Because DYEL faggots are a fucking disgrace to our race dumb fuck. Injecting everything you can lay you hands on and look worse than a natty

YOU MAKE US LOOK LIKE SHIT FAGGOTS CANCER FAGGOT. If i ever see a dyel roider like you irl i will skullfuck you to death and then cum on you brain

I don't tho I use very conservative doses of test
You can try but you'll probably need a ladder kek

Because your wrong knowledge is damaging to people who don't know any better.
And I don't want to be confronted with the fact that subhuman filth like you is allowed to exist, let alone allowed onto the internet.

Remove yourself.

then get the fuck off /fraud/ and stop giving advice about shit you know absolutely nothing about, go hang out on Jow Forumstestosterone like the rest of the TRT faggots

like jesus christ you're a fucking embarassment, at least masT as a manlet looks like he's seen the inside of a weight room before in his life you absolute genetic failure

>being this mad at strangers on a kenyan tapestry-weaving mailing list
Did a dyel steal you gf in high school kek

>deflecting this hard hoping everyone will forget you and your dangerously inaccurate information in a hope to impress people who actually lift and run compounds on a gay hookup site

legit just take the exit bag desu

Why are you not ashamed of yourself? Any being worth respecting would be.

You literally make me feel ashamed to be human. That's why you make people angry.

what makes you think you are big?
you are literally 100kg of bloat

100 kg? you do realize masT is like 5'2 right?

This lmao
Eating ass on the beach? Alpha as Fuck
It's no wonder the majority of you are twigs you just don't have it in your genetics to be a fucking MAN

Can we get rid off of this bald midget already? You must be a real nobody in life when you stay where you are unwanted.All report this piece of shit and just get him BANNED, watching him type anything raises my gag reflex

Larping bitch

Attached: 1523285131095[1].png (391x393, 220K)

says the guy who couldn't even get it up. can you even consider yourself a man if your dick doesn't even work? lmao

My igf-1 levels are around 300, and after 30mg mk-677 they hit ~480.Would this igf-1 levels be equivalent to 4 IU pharma hgh?

Attached: 1506360308976.jpg (878x699, 112K)

Your gf is STILL texting me after the dicking I gave her

Attached: IMG_20180411_205633.jpg (720x1280, 122K)

That doesnt change that you had to talk about your feelings to get it up and fuck the obese roastie thot

Every dose you use with that physique is beyond pathetic

I was bigger natty than you will ever be on roids. So there goes your worthless argument

yet again btfo by the only one god

No i am 108 kg+ kg of bloat now bb

don't get it twisted

But at the end of the day even an off night for me was an experience this girl will never forget I guess that just goes to show I truly am god

>hurr durr I posted this in the old thread
>hurr durr nano makes no gains
Yet I feel like I'm still bigger then a good deal of you.
Prove me wrong, I like to be humbled.

Attached: 20180412_202936.jpg (1274x1330, 1.2M)

This still proves nothing if you dont eat ass

That depends. How much do you weigh
(I won't even bother asking height because fraud posters will give themselves up to half a foot)

Get a qt gf and stop inflating the ego of fattys
How do i get a qt gf(male)?

I don't even know atm. I guess 82-84kg range.
I'm 5'7 which is known and nothing to brag about.

working on it breh
at least you look like you lift, but arent you running a pretty heavy cycle? Why not eat more and GROW

How big are those guns (circumference)?
>Moooods! Septicanon is posting about steroids again!
Do you you realize how retarded you sound

>tfw 78kg
I will soon outbloat nano

500mg test, 400mg deca.
Nothing too heavy. I just recovered from a flu and making gains again. Vacation coming up so I can eat, lift and sleep to my hearts content.

Close to 40cm.

huh how long have you been on that cycle? Do you notice any difference between that and just a test only cycle?
Im still deciding between test deca and test tren for my next blast

Is that flexed or relaxed?
t. 34-35cm relaxed

Been on since mid November.
I can't run test high so deca and tren are a godsent.
If you want lots of mass: deca. If you want to look good and put on some mass: Tren.

Wrong, septfag is shitposting larping again.Fucking unwanted nobody, unwanted pregnancy from your mother i bet that used up dirty whore wanted to flock your ass.You mentioned all these steroid forums but you are stuck to us, like shit gets stuck on the shoe, or a parasite on the host. FUCKING LEAVE ANNOYING ASS PIECE OF SHIT NOBODY DIE FROM AN INFECTION CANCER HEAD

Mostly flexed no pump.
No excesive flexing to reach a peak.

Seriously get a tanktop with thinner bands

It will make a huge difference

>34-35cm relaxed
LMAO !!!!my forearms are 38cm, holy fuck bigger than your arms

REKKKTT

Attached: ge-t-rek-t.jpg (250x444, 73K)

>He's 35
>dyes his hair
Steroids give and steroids take ig

Attached: IMG_20180412_212502.jpg (1080x1920, 362K)

I'll wear these down first.
It'd suck ass to get good ones now to not be able to wear them down the road.

Thats some nice forearm measurements.

but did you ever run test only? How does deca/test compare to test only? Thing is my goal is strength not size. Im not adverse to gaining size but strength is the priority.
Some say deca is good because of the ligament and joint protection/healing
some say tren because of the aggression and "instant" increased strength.
Id also run var with tren or dbol with the deca but i got a lot of time until that.
Still on my first blast.
Dont think ill be using that clomid or nolva i got for pct anytime soon either

Your cruise is also my blast.. your point being?
>inb4 I was bigger than you natty doing pull ups in my room etc etc

But your forearms are pure synthol and septica is thight solid cancer cells

>This is the educated fuck giving advice here and calling people DYELS
>t.34cm relaxed, more like 29 fag

nice shoulders BUAHAHAHAHAHA

nice overall package, you are ftm right? BUAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1523205678780[1].jpg (847x1920, 342K)

First blast was test only. Second was Tren.
Was pretty skelly so I can't give you a proper rundown.

You could run deca, bridge with test and go tren to shred down.