Is is true or is it a mememyth that prisioners are very strong and endurance despite not using weights?

is is true or is it a mememyth that prisioners are very strong and endurance despite not using weights?
In high security prisons they dont have gyms anymore.

i read a nigga in jail does 1000 daily burpees. Is that even possible?

Attached: SupermaxprisoninColorado-5ac624cfeb97de00373c52f5.jpg (768x508, 46K)

Well I know south siders do 113 burpees usually with 3 push ups for each burpee. It's mandatory, or else you get fucked up.

We workout for fun, women, etc. they do it to survive, different mentality.

>1000 burpees
>is that even possible?
Pretty sure I did 1k burpees a day at least a couple of days in bootcamp.

>tfw that actually looks pretty comfy

>lifting for roasties

was that a marine bootcamp?

i think the same,too

Sure was. MCRD Parris Island

is the SEAL course even worse?
or is it basically the same for devgru/marinerecon, so on. Is the intensity and difficulty level the same?

Looks better than what i can afford.

Agreed, mirin minimalism

of course its worse, how many marines actually quit bootcamp its usually ZERO. boot camp brings you up to a minimum standard and is designed that 95% of the people will make it through while learning to be a soldier / marine

>land of the free

No, the slavhole.

do you think a devgru could win a crossfit competition or finish a fergurson race or other 40K+ race?

if all you had to do and all you COULD do every day is sleep, eat, work out, and fight, what would you be doing?

Definitely worse than bootcamp.
see That being said it's the most difficult of basic training of all the branches but it's still just BASIC training. You can't compare boot/basic to SOF/SF training

mother russia?

its a giant meme. if that random old man who says he used to bench 4pl8 back when he played football is lying, do you really think a criminal whos life is based around his tough guy persona is telling the truth

90% of them are weak as shit. doing tons of push ups is meaningless and charles bronson is a faggot

Attached: thinking.jpg (720x718, 25K)

charles bronson could knock you up

and I could knock him out :^)

are you saying calisthenic youtubers secretly lift weights to achieve their pysiques?