/sips/

Ultra violet now available in the UK. Tastes like God's tears.

Attached: IMG_20180412_175628.jpg (1784x2625, 1.21M)

absolutely zero > all

absolutely zero > ultraviolet >>>>>>>>>>>>>> green rockstar killercooler > red monster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> red rockstar killercooler >>> Monster Lemon

what's the goddamn sip meme with monster energy?

rehab boys where we at?

fellow UKnon i just tried it myself, tastes like grapes but i still prefer white sips as the highest tier

Attached: 1523269875934.jpg (610x481, 144K)

Ayoooo

Ultra blue >>>>> all others

you won't understand until you indulge

i'll go and get one now, what stores?
I can't bring myself to waste a quid one one desu mate, I never drink sugar free stuff, tastes like ass 90% of the time. the yellow moto gp one is the best think it's called "the doctor"

i drink nothing but relentless but thanks

guys please i need reccomendations as a newbie who has been dabbling in the sips and drinking nothing but normal red bull. its overpriced and has far too much sugar.please

something that doesnt have extreme sugar but also doesnt have that artificiial sweetner stuff you see in the sugarless drinks that give you cancer or whatever. pleeeeeeeeeez help me

what, the doctor sucks. it tastes like a worse zero lemon. I repeat, it has calories but tastes worse than the zero calorie lemon one.,

the doctor is for advanced tastebuds only so i'd understand why you wouldn't be able to discern the power of the taste.

has anyone tried the new red version of "the doctor"?

lol are you stuck in 2009? did you hear the new panic at the disco album xd?

I've seen them mostly in small shops like Mr Booze and Premier

It's just cola flavour iirc

Anyone else /sipnpuff/?

Attached: IMG_20180412_184638.jpg (2250x2954, 1.74M)

My favorite sip is diet dr pepper caffeine free.
Get on my level.

cool, i'll pay a visit to my local hindu friend and hassle him for one. also "mr booze"? lol sounds ghetto as fuck, not that I can complain really, we have plenty of bargain boozes, not that they actually are bargains

I wish, mine keep breaking sadly

vaping is subhuman

it tastes like a cedevita

Best tasting are NOS and Full throttle. If you want sugarfree, then it's red bull and the low carb monster (looks alot like the absolutely zero).

Attached: smug-looking-anime-girls-with-condescending-looks-on-their-faces-3629203.png (500x630, 67K)

why

I'd have to agree. I really don't understand the draw to vaping. Had a friend that kept trying to get me into it. I enjoy a good pipe tobacco every once in a blue moon, or a cigar (but I feel guilty because I never finish them).

The only monster I drink is Pipeline Punch.

vapers are pathetic and vaping is just as disgusting as smoking.

represent

rehab/ultra boy reporting in

Attached: sip grandmaster.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Caffeine pills. They're easier to quit too.

Tf is this monster sips meme either drink Jack3d or stick with water

Artificial sweeteners aren't going to give you cancer, don't worry. Monster Zero Ultra is my personal favorite and all 0 cal monster drinks don't use aspartame anymore, so they don't have that shitty aftertaste like other 0 cal drinks.

Where the fuck can you buy these huge ass packs? Biggest I can find are 10 packs at Wal-Mart.

Anybody on that pipeline punch?

bang bros
where you at?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x2000, 193K)

>rehab
*teleports behind you*

Attached: IMG_4201.jpg (3024x4032, 2.37M)

>unironically drinking this stuff

Am I being memed here? I'm new to Jow Forums

It tastes like angel tears, try it.

Im not an everyday sipper but i unironically like the lemonade ice tea one. Helps me pretend im not drinking chemicals designed to give me a buzz and taste like candy.

>I'm new
So stop posting, idiot.

Mate I've been on Jow Forums since 2007 cunt. Why are you cunts drinking fucking energy drinks?

kek

fuck living in nz blows at least we have standard white though

>im new
>just kidding been here for a decade
fooling no one. fuck off newfag

What UK retailers stock Ultra Violet? I've not seen it anywhere yet, definitely would like to try it.

amazon (germany)

>i'm new to Jow Forums
>the same as im new

You really are a dumb nigger aren't you bud?

Zero Ultra
Rehab Peach Tea
Full Throttle Blue

Accept no substitutes.

Attached: 32131251231.jpg (800x450, 132K)

You must be over 16 to drink that lad

>posting on Jow Forums for 11 years but never looked at fit once
again, fooling no one. fuck off newfag

Ah, okay, ends up being more expensive ordering from them where I'm at, thanks though.

I dunno how amazon does deals in your country but here in germany amazon does randomly monster energy drink sales for 24hours.
half the price usually for sips. thats when I buy them in bulk, often upto 100+ cans.

He's never gonna make it user

Attached: SIPS.jpg (640x793, 299K)

Wait I thought absolutely zero was shit I never even tried it but everywhere has it in stock

It is by far the best flavor.

Red sips is next best. Then blue then white. Then violet.

Orange is great in the morning. Or with vodka (in the morning too).

Patrician detected

Rehab 4lyf BB

Rehab is my shit.

I work out in the morning and am considering IF eating only from 12-8pm. Are sips bad for fasting?

I want to try it again without the carbonation.

First time /sip/per here. What should I choose for my first /sip/

Attached: 1521334388689.png (569x802, 814K)

Forget it. I'm just gonna do Zero Ultra. Ask me how it was in about 2 hours.

what are fucking gay. i sip because it gives me a great workout. vaping has no use

Vaping is 100% better for you than smoking. People who are trying to quit should vape, you will feel better.

>tfw first time sipper
>tfw out of sips
>tfw massive joe has 6 more leg workouts for you to do

Attached: obama-tears.png (688x437, 374K)

i used it to quit smoking, calm down you edgy 17 year old

>tfw havnt had any caffiene in 5 days

feels good man

Lol when i was 17 vaping was edgy

>tfw purple sips aren't available in bulk at your local grocery
sad!

I tried Zero Ultra to taper off energy drinks by going sugar free (the caffeine is an addiction I'm struggling to kick), and holy fuck is the flavour great. It reminds me of something from my childhood, but I can't place it.

I've been buying them every day now.

Will Monster ever bring back fruit punch? I hate having to go out of my way to find Rockstar's drinks.

How many sips do you guys have a day? I try to limit myself to 2 at most, but on my school days (Tues/Thurs 7am-7pm) I sometimes get 3.

Holy shit. How much per case? (Assuming there's 24 per box)

I'm just drinking the lo carb and original monsters and balancing my macros. should i switch?

Looking forward to everyone in this thread posting about their heart failure in ten years.

Kek bangbros

we'll be dead before there's a story to tell

>Zero
Ultraviolet > Ultra Zero > Citron > Blue > Sunrise > Black > Red

>Rehab
Peach > Pink Lemonade > Lemonade > Rojo > Green

Gonna need to see that game system setup

These are my favourite, delicious.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (863x1105, 158K)

i'm so conflicted, every 0 cal 0 sugar drink has tasted like ass so far, left that horrible taste sure but also just tasted fake and gay anyway, is it worth me trying that ultra one?

Attached: toll.jpg (390x540, 49K)

Wow I haven't seen those yet
looks sippy

i just went out and bought one of these monster zero ultras just because of you guys. it tatses okay but what really got me is the smell of the tab when i put my nose down on it to take a drink is like actual poop, like as if someone in the 7-11 tried gaping their asshole with the can i bought. and then i realized its actually jsut the smell of my own upper lip that im getting cuz im so close to the metal its bouncing back cuz i never shower, 3/10 beverage honestly kinda tastes chemical-y

>drinking sugar

I found it in some paki shop but nowhere else yet, it's very rare but you are in for a treat when you find a purple sip
white > purple > red > yellow/orange

just need to try blue and black and I think I have had them all

Yeah, most zero calorie drinks use aspartame, which has that shitty aftertaste, all monsters use sucralose, which tastes very close to sugar. It may take a few cans to develop a taste for it, figure out which one is your favorite, but it's worth it since you won't have to worry about liquid calories fucking up a diet or anything.

this must not be good for your gut flora

I wonder if I could make an energy drink that was actually good for you, combine a basic probiotic with ginseng and a little bit of caffein with a basic acid solution hmmm

Getting harder to find Rehab peach... Has it been discontinued?

This is why I sip. Aspartame tastes like shit and upsets my stomach too.

It's beautiful

The only Rehabs available in Canada for the past year or so has been Peach, Lemonade, and Pink Lemonade

I miss Rojo and... The blue one (it had protein in it)

the acid would kill the fuck out of the probiotics genius

Fell for the meme, hope I'm not gonna get hooked on caffeine like when i started driinking coffee

Attached: IMG_20180413_121725_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 3.94M)

Kept you wating huh?

Attached: 0406180227.jpg (2565x4563, 1.47M)

>6 grams of sugar
>MUH SUGAR