You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like:

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRw5sT9H-u4

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-12 19-03-50.png (574x532, 309K)

Sure. But what about the male+female sexual intercourse competition? I'm pretty sure when it comes to high score the results will be the exact opposite.

A few leg kicks and that fat cunt crumbles under his own weight.

>Using a 130 lb manlet

absolute unit, in awe of this genetic freak

mirin how well 60 kilos can take a fall
sometimes think how awesome it would be to work as a stuntman, getting kicked down some stairs and being able to take that shit

Or just wait for him to gas out.

Let's see a few jabs to the head as I dance around him. Can't block worth shit, can't move worth shit.

You don't even have to wait that long, look how his forearms taper into little fat baby wrists, focus on those.

Ground doesnt hurt nearly as much when you weigh as much as the average woman.

It's a fight gym with special mats, as long as you don't fall like a retard you'll be fine.

>Sure. But what about the male+female sexual intercourse competition? I'm pretty sure when it comes to high score the results will be the exact opposite.

The bloatmaster in the vid is 190cm or 6'2 while his opponent is 160cm or 5'3.

Who do you really think women would prefer.

This gigantic fatass could smash the bloatlord easily.

Attached: 1519315857701.jpg (354x313, 28K)

I'd just roll and hit like in Dark Souls
>DEF vs DEX

Attached: file.png (1010x1018, 1.1M)

What about it?

Attached: 1516223371398.jpg (438x779, 44K)

Attached: hackneyvsyarborough.webm (619x480, 3M)

ah the good ole days where you could just hit the back of the neck

I don't remember smough having a dick

Yea I was about to say where the fuck is the ref.

back then, the refs weren't even allowed to stop the match. The teams had to throw in the towel to stop it.

5/5 ground & pound game but why is fatboy so hard to KO? Does he have brain fat too?

> 2018
> not having bloat armor

KO usually requires sudden head-movements so that the brain connects with the skull. This dude is mainly battering the skull. Watching this I was half expecting him to injure his hand and lose.

/thread

who /bloat/ here?

yeah, women just love to get fucked for 20 seconds after which you pass out on top of them and literally crush them to death.

he's a manlet, of course he can't do shit.