Who /NoPillow/ here?

Who /NoPillow/ here?

Attached: Sleeping-Without-Pillow.jpg (700x400, 47K)

why though? Legitimate question.

Attached: 1518199992494.png (382x417, 325K)

If you're /nopillow/ you can't be /ourpillow/ which is MyPillow

Supposedly it's better for posture
But I like me a big comfy pillow to rest my weary head on at the end of a long day. And hot showers too. Gotta love the first world.

Supposedly better/more refreshing sleep since we were not evolved to use pillows. Never tried it yet tho.

Ancient egypt used fucking pillows.
Primates sleep on shit or with hands under their head.

Anyone here try having a silk pillowcase? Way better than a cotton one and feels really soft

it really only works if you sleep on the floor or a similarly hard, flat surface because the purpose of sleeping without these things is to better rest the bones. your skeleton is basically suspended in your body when you lay on a soft, pliable bed and the your weight is placed on all the wrong places

Pillow actually helps you to keep good posture while sleeping (if it's a good pillow though).

This is correct. If you sleep on your back without a pillow, or with a very low pillow, your upper back will sink into a soft bed and you develop hunchback.

i sleep on a firm matress with an extremely thin pillow thats only a few inches thick so i guess you could say i dabble

i need the slight indentation of a pillow to be able to fall asleep... the thin pillow gives that while my head sinks down and is basically just sitting on the matress

wait what

is there any soft bed that is remotely worth it? im thinking no

We were not evolved to use pillows but we've been using pillows for thousands of years...

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

absolute state of soyboys. I bet you wash your hair too you faggot.

Who /NoShampoo/ here?

>Thousands of years is almost the same as millions of years XDDDD
Oh shit you got me there brother

kekked

>we were not evolved to use pillows
please stop pretending you know shit about evolution, it's embarassing

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

Hey Mike

It may be better for your posture but it isn't better for your rest. The flatter you lie the harder it is for your lungs to ventilate properly. By sleeping without pillow you tire your body instead of letting it get full recovery. It's basic physiology.

>sleeping on your back

Enjoy your sleep paralysis

Fuck off pillow faggots your arguments against it are incorrect and suck

havent used pillow since birth. it hurts my back and neck

Neither were dogs but they sure as fuck get on their bed.

You're a moron

I haven't used shampoo in about 10 years. My hair is great. Just rinse when I'm showering