Stop cutting immediately

Stop cutting immediately.
If you're an European male, you should have good amount of body fat.
If you're not bearmode, you don't respect out ancestors and are basically the same as race traitors.
Are you race traitor user?

Attached: 1241412412412.png (462x745, 234K)

what a stupid thread

Kike detected

But I'm a South European Varg.

Then you're not European.
There's no white people in South Europe.

so hilarious watching faggots on Jow Forums cutting and trying to get abs and not realising they'd die when shtf

Attached: varg.jpg (410x368, 26K)

15% body fat or less phaggots. Don't nobody give a fuck about your fat peasant forefathers. Also if you're less than 180 pounds your a twink

stop taking vargpills

Only permabulk honors our forefathers

Attached: 1523057787972.jpg (466x411, 64K)

Ertu viss?

Attached: 1507150192001.jpg (427x640, 61K)

>fat peasant forefathers
Sure, don't give a fuck about the people who built our civilization and invented basically everything.

under 15% bf is a great way to look dyel in a tshirt mister.

Looks disgusting, start cutting and respect your ancestors.

Attached: cf562d17d4baab7b55bb1d1350f2836a.jpg (468x487, 33K)

Mate, I’m just fat. I really need this cut

pretty sure Vikings didn't have 20%+ body fat, one meal a day for testosterone fast after working the farm for optimal gains, most bulk happened on feasts, high body fat % will only help against sword hits, today we don't use swords today and the act of war happening in for example Sweden is most grendes.. being more vascular and fast is probably more warrior-like, our ancestors look down on you

A'right. I'm taking all my achievements and going to hang out with Jamal then. I guess you still have... uh... straw huts and... wooden ships?

Attached: 1516366952358.jpg (374x394, 23K)

They had high body fat because they're body needed it knowing it wouldn't get a Regular supply of food. It also was low quality mineral and vitamin wise from lack of fruits and vegetables. Mainly breads and preserved meats. Fat was also required for staving off the cold. Obv it wasn't an exceptionally high body fat.

Go away varg you retarded snow nigger

Attached: 1523309123947.png (231x218, 6K)

>If you're not bearmode, you don't respect out ancestors
Beardmode was incredibly rare because be able to afford to eat that much wasn't really a thing
Kill yourself

>out ancestors
Fucking Americans

> all my achievements
> my achievements
> my

Pathetic. You haven’t done shit. You can’t take credit for something your ancestors did, especially when you’re not doing shit to add to it.

>Mainly breads and preserved meats.
Wrong, bread was far less of a staple in the north compared to elsewhere
The most common form of eating regardless of circumstances, location, or upbringing was goddamn fish

>El cincuenta y seis perceto

It's more like bulk in summer, fast/keto to shredded in winter then repeat.

I'm not descended from snow niggers though. It's hot over here.

hello nigger

That's not bearmode, that's fatmode. Real bearmode is impossible naturally.

>mfw my people had an empire while yours were living in huts and raiding villages and churches
>mfw the same thing is happening to you know with all the mudslimes you've imported

Attached: 1363768421978.jpg (150x145, 5K)

>good amount of body fat
My 25% is not good

I agree. If you can't look good at 20% body fat you're fucking ugly.

>moors actually think they are the heirs of the romans
WE

Not if you're 200 pounds in a smedium shirt. I never said be small, I said don't be a fat fuck. How the fuck can you be an aesthetic muscle god over 15%? I don't go over 10% or under 200. Standards bitch

>snowniggers actually think they are the heirs of the romans
WE

Don't worry breh. Straw huts can be pretty impressive

Attached: 1522443159793.jpg (572x1199, 167K)

Almost like to populations of those two countries were different before you guys got raped by the arabs for hundred of years.

who bases their lifestyles off of memes and Jow Forums's version of history?

and vikings were pussies, attacking undefended coastal towns and burning isolated churches with no nearby militaries. Why do you think that's the peak of European culture?

When the vikings were shut down (easily, i might add), the Renaissance. They were key in keeping Europe a mongoloid backwater.

Yeah Greek, Italians, Spaniards they all need so much body fat.
Why dont they respect their ancestors.
I hope your ancestory ends on you but since you're on Jow Forums It probably will.

No we don't faggot, we have our own achievements which include the objectively greatest empire in history and the vast majority of relevant inventions. The Romans are long dead and bred out.

DAS RITE

Attached: 1523480171934.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Romans and Greeks were blonde and blue eyed you degenerate mutt.

No need to be mad. You guys seem to have life figured out.

Attached: 1523285457044.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

lmao no. They had brown and white skin, but brown was the majority.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>this thread
>nordic limp wristed scum thinking they can compete with my brethren

Attached: g2.jpg (254x500, 42K)

>nordics
>empires

lmao

hmmmm

Attached: 1513610574774.png (1400x1630, 163K)

If you're an European male, you should have good amount of gasoline to incinerate your enemies.

Attached: wallhaven-367926.jpg (1920x958, 273K)

I have no charisma. My only option is to have a nice body

>objectively greatest empire in history
The British (Anglo-Jewish) Empire was Nordic? lmao

>peasants
>doing anything of historical note besides dying in failed rebellions

medis were white before they were beaten by nords followed by turkish rape raids

sorry shitskin but you were irrelevant in worlds history

What an imbecile freak

The fuck is going on in Lithuania or Latvia or whatever that is

>being this ignorant of history

Nordics are the niggers of Europe. They literally say "WE WUZ ROMANS/GREEKS/BRITONS"

You guys are very educated. You truly have life figured out.

Attached: NTld9fD.png (942x982, 332K)

We Were Huns. Attila was called "Lash of the Gods" for a reason.

Attached: we_were_huns.png (1089x1498, 931K)

Wow
Just fucking wow

This thread is ridden with such a pack of autists, retards, imbecile, freaks, braindead cocksucking faggots...I am actually amused

I didn't thing Jow Forums was like this, but it seems 80% of people who post here have autismo

Kys

>centrist cuck

Attached: hey_reddit.png (607x465, 553K)

Nordic education

Attached: 1523039835489.jpg (1034x638, 46K)

>t. American who can't name 5 European countries and is frustrated because he can't participate in this thread

Attached: 1518327502779.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

V I R I A T O

>You can’t take credit for something your ancestors did, especially when you’re not doing shit to add to it.

Literally every single Jow Forumsack

What the fuck is wrong with that little Africa-shaped thing?

wrong

Attached: 8356456246.jpg (800x1000, 171K)

Americans can't name European countries because European countries aren't relevant.

there is a reason everyone knows who the presidents of the US is. no one knows the president of Sventfuckania or whatever country you are in that probably tries to dress and act american while watching all of our movies and playing all of our video games and listening to all of our music and speaking English because it's the language American wants you to speak and using several devices made in America to shit post.

English America
French America
Spanish America
German America
Portuguese America

LET'S
GET DOWN
TO BUSINESS

Why should I take serious the opinion of a convicted murderer, church burning faggot who immigrated to Southern Europe to live in a van in the woods and leech from the French welafre system?

He sounds like a big loser and a faggot to me

Attached: image.png (640x1584, 2.33M)

>it's another la creatura roleplaying as le viking because he is 7% northern european episode

fuck off you fat Jow Forums fag quit trying to make people fat like you

I agree. America is currently more relevant. Everyone knows about it. But having knowledge about less relevant cultures is what makes someone truly "educated".

Have you ever built a structure, user? No. You haven’t even built a mud hut, let alone carved a column out of marble.

Shit economy, lots of drinking, crappy people, social division and nobody really giving a fuck about the suicides. Absolutely no one talking about mental health.

>deaths per hundred thousand people
Jesus in heaven are that many Europeans really immortal?

Attached: 1507955548376.jpg (480x480, 46K)

dubs of truth

I complimented you, you should be happy. I don't understand you guys. It's a different lifestyle I guess.

Attached: 1445012626_by_Fudal_500.jpg (600x542, 123K)

So you're saying you were steppe niggers? lmao

Attached: 1514111798987.jpg (491x491, 43K)

This. Also, where did the Renaissance occurred? Italy you mongoloids

We all grew from the mud and will continue to do so reaching higher than before. I shall not stagnate for those who raised me up, they want to see us progress and make the world a better place

Greatness is beauty
Greatness is bold
Greatness is progress

Attached: 88.jpg (236x394, 17K)

You aren't an individual created in a vaccuum - you are a product of your ancestors

It's a coping mechanism. What can he be proud of?

Attached: 1522443445868.jpg (1258x478, 180K)

>Right
- Comfy pagan hut for you and your beautiful pagan wife to raise a family.
>Left
- Big and ugly, no ties whatsoever to our pagan heritage.

>an European
This better be bait

Why would binlans kill themselves? I thought they were the happiest country in the world? Or is that self proclaimed?

>Europe is irrelevant
For you american mutts, sure.
>You speak english because we want you to
No, we just have the intelligence to learn multiple languages, unlike your people.
>You buy our shit
It's that merchant blood you guys have. What can we do about it?