Is there any way to fix facial asymmetry Jow Forums?

Is there any way to fix facial asymmetry Jow Forums?

Attached: BB8CAA46-D92A-4120-B7FA-E6C1929C37DE.png (828x374, 282K)

probably not, especially if you're already done with puberty. Don't worry about it, you notice it more than anyone else. I have a bit of asymmetry too, just accept it and move on bruv

>Jow Forums - Fitness aka Realself.com

Same here, been thinking about this way too much when no one else noticed it

don't become obsessed with physical imperfections

You're posting on the designated body insecurity board.

One corner of my jaw is thicker than the other but its so slight, even my friends haven't noticed and they see me 3 times a week almost

my face looks like the first one and it drives me fucking crazy

Attached: 1514644369238.jpg (808x805, 38K)

mew

The right side of my jaw is more prominent than the left, my teeth line and mouth slants slightly and my nose is a bit crooked. It is a small thing. I have much more troubling insecurities than this, a little bit of asymmetry doesn't really matter.

got an infection in my nose, now one nostril is smaller than the other.
not sure if infection is gone but it doesn't hurt anymore.
I'm constantly stretching the nostril open

Same

mewing and working your facial muscles with hard chewing gum

^this but this guy-> is right too. Jow Forums is just as obsessive over
imperfections as lookism.net

I wish, ive had partial facial paralysis since birth and every doctor has told me theres nothing i can do and it’s permanent. You can imagine the luck ive had with girls and making friends. But living a tough life has made me strong, ive come to terms with my face and improve myself wherever else i can.

just get plastic surgery lol

Attached: ps1.gif (480x270, 3.65M)

>left eyelid heavier than the other
I want to kms.

Attached: 1523328229654.png (790x527, 462K)

Hard feels annon ive got TMJ on one side of my face and the growing up with different jaw alignments has made my face very asymmetrical. The worst part is that if either my right side was similar to my left side or that my left side was similar to my right i would actually be somewhat of a good looking person

I can absolutely second this. I have a crooked nose. Dated a girl for 3 years, and in the third year I finally mentioned it and she had never noticed. The moment i mentioned it though, she noticed.

So i guess the important point is, most people dont notice your flaws, and DO NOT point them out, because once you do they will not be able to unsee them.

Yes, there is.

Look up DNA Appliance. There's another one called Homeoblock or something.

They expand your palate and they can fix asymmetry.

Is it going to solve it completely? Probably not, but maybe it can take you from looking completely lopsided to looking like Ryan Gosling or something.

Attached: DNASeminar4.png (238x179, 83K)

Lol MODELING IS HER NEW CAREER. Yea ok gimme one modelmaker mr real doctor

HOW DO I MAKE MY NOSE SMALLER
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR "ASYMMETRY" PROBLEMS

Sorry Shekelberg, accept the mark

It's a crock of shit from a quack. All the results look suspiciously morphed or under shitty lighting with odd angles That whole scene is full of weird experimental shit. Plastic surgery is the only true way to ascend.

I have Thom Yorke eye.
No one has said anything about it to my face, but I know its the first thing they see and I feel like they're thinking "wtf is wrong with his eye." Shit sucks guys

Attached: 1453852241800.jpg (1280x800, 230K)

facial assymetry doesnt mater.

ITs about BONES

Attached: chad100.jpg (500x750, 24K)