Reminder: ER anniversary tomorrow. May 23rd

Reminder: ER anniversary tomorrow. May 23rd.
Hail St Elliot
abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=60WCF3WByDk

Attached: 23 May.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8EPnWK-sxg
youtube.com/watch?v=gp1VqfcbroU
youtube.com/watch?v=rLwqX1Wg_lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings#Attacks
archive.org/details/ElliotRodgers
youtube.com/channel/UC8YmBnlpcqh0q_b9IXJhtDg
youtube.com/watch?v=dWk7-L2qX8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-ol-patt-morrison-warren-farrell-incel-20180516-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JOYpvM5L4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfkz1d8thVY
boards.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget about this holy day

Attached: 1482516446841.png (390x411, 328K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n8EPnWK-sxg

Attached: hung4.jpg (650x1000, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gp1VqfcbroU

Attached: 1526555233994.jpg (600x307, 139K)

Don't forget to get a vanilla latte

youtube.com/watch?v=rLwqX1Wg_lg

I can't wait to celebrate the "Cucked by a door" anniversary.

Name a bigger failure than elliot. Pro tip: It's fucking impossible

>He knocked on the sorority house door for a few minutes.
>no one answered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings#Attacks

>Rodger drove to the Alpha Phi sorority house at Embarcadero del Norte and Segovia Road near the University of California Santa Barbara.[note 1] He knocked on the sorority house door for a few minutes.[17] After no one answered, he began shooting people who were nearby.

>He knocked on the sorority house door for a few minutes.
>no one answered

This right here, sums up his whole existence. He died like he lived. Failing miserably.

Attached: CuckedByADoor.png (599x1304, 1.35M)

HOLD THE DOOR, MY CUcKED Jow Forumsincel RAPEFUGEE BROTHERS!

Attached: IslaVistaKillingsFinalBoss-Oakshield-Rogercucker.jpg (710x1292, 263K)

HOLD THE DOOR!

Oregano from ohio

bump for the 23rd

Attached: Elliot BMW.jpg (960x616, 98K)

How much does it cost to rent one of those for a day?

Attached: youngelliot.jpg (1000x677, 177K)

starbucks bump

Attached: starbucks.jpg (600x593, 86K)

>le door comments
if you faggots think you can do better than him, then do it. tomorrow is your chance.
im surprised its taken me so long to watch his retribution video and read his manifesto. such brutal language and he acted upon his promises as well. i wonder with all the talks of incels if anyone will do something tomorrow... :thonking_emoji:

$75-$250 i would suppose. renting a car usually takes less than an hour as well.

ER bmw

Attached: 673132.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

german whip

Attached: german-adler-bmw-logo-281A2517B2-seeklogo.com.png (300x161, 28K)

archive.org/details/ElliotRodgers

Attached: er gent.jpg (500x750, 90K)

HOLD THE DOOR

Stupid robots, Elliot would have killed you too out of spite

It's like the day before Christmas.

Attached: 1509589913191.jpg (388x388, 20K)

Remember to get a Vanilla Latte from Starbucks and make them write Elliot on it.

Olvido pic

Attached: 478x640_ac.jpg (478x640, 61K)

>Name a bigger failure than elliot. Pro tip: It's fucking impossible

Asa Coon.

>get bullied in school.
>go to shoot up school.
>bump into bully.
>bully decks him
>shoot bully.
>and a couple other people.
>nobody dies.
>victims released the same day or next.

ER audiobook

Attached: rodger.png (770x732, 771K)

youtube.com/channel/UC8YmBnlpcqh0q_b9IXJhtDg

Attached: bmw.jpg (2000x1550, 552K)

Once a user sent me a nude (on Diuscord) and for fuck sake it looked just like Elliot. Has anyone ever seen it? I didn't had time to save, the user deleted it. Till today I think of that shit and I'm not sure of what I saw...

Lol ill definetely do that

Also ill write hail elliot rodgers on my dollar bills

Unironically fuck this tool. Emotional to the point where he fucked every "plan" he had to meme status. Succeeded in failing his own shit persona blitz. RIP

The fact that he was a spergy failure makes him more relatable i guess

stallone bump

Attached: article-2638049-1E2BEDAE00000578-538_634x804.jpg (634x804, 131K)

Eliot left too soon

Attached: EA555F50-2FB8-4B59-A2D6-C34D5E59CD19.jpg (1533x1321, 649K)

HOLD THE DOOR
oregnqnqnqsoxsnqwn kkbiggdi k

Rot in Piss, Elliot.
I hope you're sucking Satan's fat one, you piece of shit.

HOLD THE DOOR

Will I ever get laid?

The only casualty was Asa himself.

HOLD THE DOOR
HORD THE DORD
HOR THE DOR
HORDOR
HODOR

Hold the door

What became of this car, it was for sale some year ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=dWk7-L2qX8Y

Attached: 1484040114311.png (336x350, 163K)

Sadly, this is what became of that car. It's probably crashed by now as no one bought it even if it should've been restoried in an ER museum.

youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig

bump for Elliot the supreme gentlemen

Attached: 1525721639561.jpg (487x550, 68K)

Professional opinion about Elliot's case, slightly supportive about him. I hope it is not too long, hehe.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-ol-patt-morrison-warren-farrell-incel-20180516-htmlstory.html

Remember to listen to Whitney Houston - How Will I Know and soft-rock such as Phil Collins in his name.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOYpvM5L4fs

Yeah, Phil Collins, I loved some of his songs in the 80's and early 90's. Crap I missed that one video in the spring of 2015, made of Elliot with "Coming in the Air Tonight" at the background of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

What a fucking shitty father, i'm french and they are speaking about their kids, how they are happy and how he choose to forget his past.

Good God they do? Can someone translate that thing to me? I noticed it was just released and there's no sign of his son having mass murdered someone on Peters face.

is this a coincidence or is EA really going to make an incel shooter

Attached: Battlefield-V-irgin.jpg (760x428, 46K)

They are not speaking of Elliot but speaking of the past of the father and the kids they have now.

It would be still nice to know what they say about the past. Peter says a few words though.

How did he plan this for months and never once considered that the door might be locked, or that they're going out for the afternoon?

He probably thought that they open to anyone during Friday night, thinking it's one their Chad boyfriends or friend of a Chad boyfriend. Poor boy did not really know how women behave when getting ready for Friday night bar tour.

"At about 2130 hours, Megan Gibson, a resident of the Alpha Phi sorority house, heard "really aggressive knocking" at the front door. The front door to the sorority house is a large securitytype that requires a code to gain access. Gibson said people often knock on the door, but on this
occasion, the knocking was more aggressive than usual. Gibson estimated the knocking occurred
for approximately three minutes. Approximately 30 seconds after the knocking stopped, Gibson
heard five gunshots, followed by a female screaming. After the screaming, Gibson heard "maybe
four more" gunshots. Gibson looked out her window and observed someone doing CPR on a
female outside (on the west side of the Alpha Phi sorority house)." (IV Investigative Summary, p. 9)

"Beta uprising" is a worthwhile, if shallow, contribution to political theory. But really this kid was the biggest faggot on the entire planet and i dont understand why people celebrate him

Hahahahahaha fucking awesome

HOLD that fucking dooor!

Why are all elliotfags such homosexual gay cucks

Hail St Elliot, never forget this day.

Attached: elliot_rodger_t958.jpg (479x351, 39K)

Bumpnal Bumpnal.

French fag here.
I'm not an Eliot fag, far from it, I just think he is interesting, but both Peter and the girl sound like douches.

Oh man you beat me to it haha. Top post my dude.

Also like nigga how can elliott be called a "mass murderer" hahahaha like nigga just open the fucking door HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I can't wait to see more of you elliottfags sperg out and fail as spectacularly as your sacred retard.

pic related: something elliott won't ever be able to do cause he's a useless dead faggot.

Attached: 11401014_1583192735301606_7306706228945394441_n.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Anyone post rare eliot?

> not blurring or covering the license plate

He'd mow me down because I'm taller than him

i have some empathy for the guy, we're not much different. i understand his anger. but i strongly disagree with some of this philosophy.
he talks about injustice that ppl get to fuck girls and he doesnt. which i agree with. but he projects this injustice on the ppl who do get to fuck rather than the universe itself who created this unfair system. furthermore he actually does believe in this system of social status etc as evidenced by his racist tendencies.there's a bit of a disconnect there, how can be think of the system of social status as injust and at the same time talk down to ppl who he percieves lower on that ladder than himself. i think he fully believes in it but just thinks that he should be higher on there than he is given his looks and money. theres some conflicting ideas in his head for sure. he believes he is owed something. i believe everyone deserved to be happy and everyone deserved to find a partner, but other ppl dont owe you theor body. sure, girls who like those asshole types who bullied him are assholes too, but he fails to realise that not everything that makes you attractive automatically makes you an asshole. being a confident good looking guy who attracts a lot of girls doesnt automatically mean hes a mean bullly. and its not the bully thing girls love about guys, well some asshole girls maybe, but mostly its just confidence. also he doesnt even try to talk to them. he thinks they should come to him. he just acts like an arrogant spoiled dude who thinks hes better than everyone, i bet this is also part of why he was initially bullied. he had everything handed to him and then cried when once he doesnt get what he wants and feels entitled to it. he had all the chances in the world. money, decent looks. his circumstances surely made him that person, but it's not like it was inescapable. the people around him failed to raise him and instill a proper moral compass in him. but most importantly he failed himself.

I got some nice plans tommorow. parents don't own a gun but a knife will do :)

i dont think you can blame a 22yo much for having a weird view of the world. you're a fucking kid at that age. someone should have raised him properly.

also i dont understand how he can just kill innocent ppl who never did shit to him. being angry at his bullies i can understand, but this? he even talked aboout killing his own fucking brother just because he was growing up to become a chad getting pussy.

Tommorow week of retribution begins

Attached: 862c5ccc0b26733bfd28109b97015754504b9077afab876256d65666396a98db.png (800x473, 29K)

im going to find the nearest stacey and cut her limbs off in broad daylight in honor of the Messiah

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfkz1d8thVY

i still remember you st rodge
f

Here's Elliot with some friends in Isla Vista.

Attached: 13782099_1589683801332460_8384748881107206533_n.png (726x481, 432K)

haha holy shit i gave the audiobook a listen. what a fucking little shit lmao

>you're a fucking kid at that age
When I was 22 I worked full days in physically stressing job, went to an evening school and saved money to buy my own apartment. I don't think I was a kid anymore.

Attached: Halloween 2011.jpg (960x638, 37K)

>Plan months in advance
>Fail on basic world interaction
This isn't internet meme autism. This is true, clinical autism

HODOR THE DOOLDOR!

do you happen to know where all those ER inspired music videos about him went? Can you provide a link for them if they are on this archive website?

Ask on boards.Jow Forums.org/lgbt/mtf they might know

Do you mean the videos made by "tribute master"? I don't think they ever got saved by anyone on any public archives. He never liked anyone reuploading his videos. I have all of those videos, and if it will come out that he, "tribute master", is not around in this world anymore (that I hope is not the case), I might reupload them somewhere.

slowjacking while reading this pdf.

thanks. i'm rock fucking hard.

looks like you found a front plate faggot.
he should kill himself.

this guy
this guy right here man

Attached: ass ketchup.png (720x480, 264K)

>"..Ayo Elyit'.."
>'Y-Yeah, Rock'?'
>"..Yoara good kid eh."

ka-chow dodododo

Attached: rare elliot.jpg (894x894, 66K)

what does a vanilla latte taste like?

hold the door originai pasta

I've had my calender marked ever since the start of the month.
Are you guys excited for Diary of a Supreme Gentleman? The PDF comes out tomorrow

Attached: Diary.jpg (310x413, 25K)

Like you're about to attempt something simple but fuck it up regardless

>Go to starbucks
>Stuttering, order a vanilla latte
>"E-elliot"
>Pick up my overpriced faggy drink
>It reads "cucked by a door"
IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Attached: Unsettling.jpg (1245x339, 38K)

Calendar*, you mouth-breather

can't D0dge the R0dge

Ok this is actually fucking with my brain. I'm usually really good at spelling. I can't believe I never noticed that it's "calendar" and not "calender."

did Elliot get his vanilla latte with a double or triple shot of espresso? I've read conflicting accounts

magnificent, and kissless

HOLD THE DOOR
LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME

Apparently you can. You only need a door.
HOLD THE DOOOOR

>I can't believe I'm this stupid
That doesn't detract from the truth that you are so.

He got it without any coffee, because he was triggered by BBC.

Attached: EliotRogerThreads.jpg (872x582, 620K)

ALL HAIL THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN (pbuh) MAY HIS NAME ECHO THROUGHOUT THE YEARS.
How well you be spending your DoR Anniversary, lads?
It's a new type of game called a 'school shooter'

Well that's kinda rude. Please don't be rude to me.

Happy Elliotmas fellow robots. How will you spending our Prophet and Forerunner's Saint day?

I'm going to be tossing back a few cold one and catching up on my anime this season.

Attached: christmas_pepe.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>did Elliot get his vanilla latte with a double or triple shot of espresso?

I don't recall him ever specifying espresso counts. What are your soruces?

You're an elliotfag, so assuming that your IQ is even lower than his is the right way to go

I took the day off to remind everyone here how big of a cuck he was and his inability to open doors.

i think he preferred the more refined and luxurious double-tap

Going to Starbucks, ordering a Vanilla Latte and making the Stacy working there write "Elliot" on the cup; then go for a cruise listening to 80's pop hits.

Attached: fgm.png (216x234, 73K)

Well, to be fair, we have to give Elliot partial credit for all the deaths he has INSPIRED and will continue to INSPIRE.

Toronto, Santa Fe...he gets credit for those.

Karl Marx never managed to kill anyone, either, and was kind of a schmuck. I bet an impenetrable wooden door would have stopped HIM, too.

> I bet an impenetrable wooden door would have stopped HIM, too.
He was packing heat, faggot. How can't you figure out how to open a door with three handguns? You need to be some Special Ed, bottom percentile IQ, brainfart tardlad to fuck up that one

Attached: TheDoc.gif (400x213, 576K)

Will there be more incell beta uprisings since they are gaining more attention? Well, this will be quite the show.

Attached: 1526795238028.gif (640x360, 783K)