Who here /fitlit/?

Who here /fitlit/?

Attached: D8A3D22B-2E8D-47FD-B1A8-ADAC536AC194.jpg (1616x2864, 559K)

>god tier
>fucking Batman

LMAO

Attached: 51v1R3kl51L._SY400_.jpg (280x400, 39K)

No I read real books, not fiction

Attached: 1408902590577.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

>Atlas Shigged and Batman
Underage b8

>Middle tier
>Kafka and Kanye West
This has to be bait

This might be the most retarded tier I've ever seen.
>god tier
retarded batman
>high tier
a stupid retail of a greek myth worse than the original
>mid tier
Fucking kanye west and clifford
>low tier
Literally Shakespeare and Dostoevsky are worse writers than Kanye
>shit tier
Only one that belongs here is harry potter and the one about how killing niggers is bad

Batman and Clifford didn’t give it away, then?

Got a bunch of old war books from my gfs dad, been reading Enemy at the Gates, hard to imagine people used to have so much courage and honor

>not /scifitlit/
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1521169490893.jpg (4961x3508, 2.45M)

I read lots of books but I couldn't stand one week of the autistic try hards on /lit/. Most boards are shit but they seem the most hell bent on robbing their hobby of all joy.

Kek

>wanting to kill niggers

Bet you've never fought one bitch. Take your edginess somewhere else.

Currently reading The Wise Man's Fear. Thinking of reading the Dark Tower series afterwards while i wait for the third Kingkiller book to come out.

Bet you never had to interact with one in some ghetto area

moron

>Lotr shit-tier
You deserve to be drawn and quartered

How do people even read kingkiller. I finished like 60% of the first book and the fucker is still fucking about. When the fuck does the fighting and calling the wind start?

On a Dostoevsky tear lately
All men should read Dostoevsky

>book list
>no mein kampf
>no Julius Evola
>no Nietzsche
>no Spengler
>no classics
>no classic philosophy

Attached: 1519884262955.jpg (557x545, 48K)

Reading the demons right now, halfway through it in fact.

What a high school tier info graphic.

Just finished it last week
Last 100-150 pages are great. Definitely a slow burner

> he associates Nietzche with fascism

Underage alert

lol no Iliad. Probably the most influential book for Western Civilization...

redpill me on clifford for president

>harry potter in shit-tier
Makes sense, considering it spawned the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

this triggers so many people

god-tier

Attached: reflections_on_european_mythology_and_polytheism.png (317x505, 70K)

op your tier list almost looks like it was randomly generated it's so shit

Attached: 1508367642656.jpg (3393x3598, 2.95M)

>/fitlit/
>not a single geopolitics book
enjoy being an useful idiot

>>no mein kampf
>>no Julius Evola
>>no Nietzsche
>>no Spengler
LARPing American """Nazi""" detected. Kill yourself and then learn how none of those authors liked Hitler.

>he thinks I said anything about fascism
>he uses Reddit spacing
Brainlet alert

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Attached: das-kapital-bank.jpg (384x384, 25K)

>none of those authors liked Hitler.
>Nietzsche died in 1900
0/10, try again

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x600, 20K)

underage

>Reddit spacing
Reddit spacing is a meme that was made to lure out newfags by making them use it. The truth is that "reddit spacing" was always a part of Jow Forums. Off yourself, dumb electionfugee.

based

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point.jpg (625x626, 31K)

100% recommended

Attached: 24.jpg (474x679, 71K)

>ayn rand, batman
>god tier
hahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck am i reading

stop posting you are an idiot

exactly

>I don't know what to say, so I'll just assume he's baiting hehe
Just fuck off, dumb teenager.

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 34K)

faggot

>mfw I'm 20
>mfw the guy posting this is literally le 30 y/o at the gym meme

Attached: 1517631511592.png (330x189, 19K)

Fantastic but where’s moby dick???

Attached: 9EECD3F1-BF4B-4D3D-92A2-8594EFF3FB00.jpg (248x189, 32K)

>Atlas Shigged
>God Tier

ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1518499270295m.jpg (596x1024, 109K)

Dehest dehs deh dehe dehy deh dehie dehs. Deh deh dehing deh deh dehard deh deh dehs deh Dehwarts Dehdemy deh dehey deh dehed dehs deh deh indehable deh deh dehs. Deh deh deh dehy dehery, deh dehs’ deh dehency deh deh dehs deh deh dehment deh indehive deh deh dehial dehs, deh deh deh dehic undehical, deh deh dehtion deh indeh.

Dehs deh deh deh deh deh Dehling dehed deh deh deh Dehlberg dehing deh dehs; deh deh deh deh dehs deh deher deh dehen deh deh deh deh deh deh deht dehthing deh dehbody?deh dehusly dehable deh-dehtion deh deh dehs. Deh Dehry Dehher dehs deh deh anti-Dehtian (deh deh), deh deh’s dehly deh anti-Dehes Dehnd dehs deh dehs deh deh deh, dehty deh dehment. Deh deh dehs deh deh deh deh. Deh, dehfully, deh deh deher deh deh.

>d-deh dehst deh dehs deh deh dehough d-deh
"Deh!"
Deh dehing deh dehful; deh deh deh dehble. Deh deh deh, Deh dehed deh dehry deh deh deher deh deh deh deh, deh dehor deh dehtead deh deh deher "dehed deh dehs."

Deh deh dehing deh deh deh deh deh deh dehry deh deh deh deh dehed. Deh dehed deh deh Deh deh dehed deh deh dehal deh dehs. Deh deh dehlous. Dehling's deh dehs deh dehed deh dehes deh deh dehs deh deh deh deh deh deh deh dehing. Deh Deh deh deh dehish, dehing deh deh Dehry Dehher deh deh deh Dehphen Dehng. Deh deh dehthing deh deh dehect deh, "Deh dehse dehs deh dehing Dehry Dehher deh dehdeh deh dehdeh, deh deh deh deh deher deh deh deh deh deh deh Dehphen Dehng." Deh deh deh deh dehght. Deh deh deh dehing dehic. Deh deh deh "Dehry Dehher" deh deh, deh deh, dehed deh deh Dehphen Dehng.

Attached: deh-deh.jpg (1623x2886, 1.28M)

> this entire thread
Please don’t post a bait image, these losers might think that you’re serious
Leave. You are incapable of understanding what a book even means

Attached: 3F9C84B9-4B38-4353-8DC1-04F6ED5FCE60.png (326x315, 113K)

>That everything
That list is carefully engineered to trigger every group imaginable

game of thrones shit tier ? just because it is fantasy ? It was extremely good character work. nice list boy

I read this on a boat ride to the UK, would recommend, but its not super deep or anything, just a good story with a nice atmosphere.

book
noun
1. a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
2. a bound set of blank sheets for writing or keeping records in.

Attached: awaken-my-masters.jpg (540x535, 60K)

>Minority Report not listed
Get out

>using a dictionary definition
Congrats you know how to use google, but what does a book mean? Why do you think they are important, and why on earth would you put hitler’s titty tantrum next to Nietzsche even though Nietzsche very clearly hated anti-semites
Before you complain about a book not being there, I suggest actually reading it

Attached: FD718D25-708A-465D-816C-3F86114F3891.jpg (1024x756, 52K)

GOT is soyboy literature.
off yourself

Attached: 1516270342003.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

absolutely based

>falling for the b8 this hard

Attached: 1520552905597.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

only soyboys define soyboy literature, read what you enjoy, of course i also enjoy god tier lit like le faust cos im smart.

talking about literature on the fitness section of an anime image forum on the internet

I have fapped to anime squids but this is a new lowest point in my life

Start reading Koestler

Attached: darknessatnoon.jpg (287x430, 31K)

Attached: f030304b918dd9507b5c9c09630486a9cc618947ca8f9834decb4cf5ddf57319.png (1600x1600, 2.01M)

Agree with all except letting Spielberg direct, he hasn't done any great movies recently everything he's made has been ok or just good. Now give me a zach snyder harry Potter series with a meth addicted harry that cucks Ron by raping hermione. Ron commits suicide and dumbledore molests malfoy.

Attached: 1503212965011.jpg (2426x2676, 1.68M)

>No Yukio Mishima

OP, as always, being a fag.

Rofl

Attached: 1499122843305.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

There's only one true god-tier book

Attached: 41LZ+GzRwjL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg (206x320, 14K)

Oh hi Jordan.

Gib part 2 pls.

Okay user. Because you asked nicely.

Attached: PartDos.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

damn this is a very well made list

>atlas shrugged

You're a faggot.

Everyone here who thinks they are wasting their lives should read Oblomov. Actually let me reiterate more concisely: Everyone here should read Oblomov.

Get this retarded troll chart cancer the fuck out of here and delete your thread.

>not doing /scihisfitlit/

It's like you don't want to be well rounded

Ayn rand godtier and George RR Martin shit tier
>tfw too intelligent
>tfw popular books must be poorly written by default

> Chinese """"culture""""

Who knew that intellectual property theft was considered culture now.

Did you also miss Clifford in middle-tier? That image was made specifically to piss people off

>ctrl+f
>ender's game
>0/0

Cmon, dudes.

Attached: Ender's_game_cover_ISBN_0312932081.jpg (201x300, 27K)

going on year 2 now

thanks user I've been looking for APPROVED /fitlit/ books (although I've already read or own most of them)

Latro in the Mist should be required reading, as should the Book of the New Sun. The only genreshit worth reading, outside of Tolkien

OH NO NO NO-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518595791124.png (817x891, 32K)

Wanna tell me what's so bad about it?

/fitlit/ was the greatest board to ever grace this site

Attached: 1491117026237.jpg (400x565, 74K)

It was more about the story and settings and immersion which excites kids, like myself. But you're right, they aren't spectacular works, and the movies are beyond dull. It's popularity was more of a cultural trend.

Batman 'god-tier', lord of the rings 'shit-tier'

Attached: 1523455781995.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Attached: 54376654545.jpg (1600x793, 454K)

Deh deh deh, deh, deh. Deh deh ((((deh)))??
Deh deh deh. Deh dehdeh dehing deh!
>Dehest dehs deh dehe
Dehe deh dehdeh?
Deh deh.

Attached: 1523478468916.png (305x442, 191K)

>one
Yeah, they only travel in packs. One is no issue, just wild haymakers all day. Anyone who has a month of boxing experience can lay your average nog out like nothing. I've fought individual nogs and they are for the most part idiots and/or pussies. But because they travel in packs and have no concept of honor (or any other abstract concept for that matter), you're more likely to run into a pack of them, get sucker punched by one from behind, and then get your head stomped.
Niggers aren't people, and it would behoove western civilization to stop treating them as such. Not even edgy, basic biology and pragmatism dictates as much. Europeans should have treated them as indigenous African fauna, nothing more, for that is all they are and ever will be, no different than a zebra or lion. They can be domesticated, sure, but they can never be truly "people", not in the same sense as Europeans or Asians. They didn't have a written language until Europeans came and made ones up for them. They have no concept, no words, for even the most base of abstract ideas. They never even independently discovered the simple mechanism of the wheel. Other primates show basic spoken language characteristics and even use tools such as hammers and spears. The only things that distinguish Africans from other primates are slightly more complex language, fire, and simple bows. People need to stop searching for the supposed "missing link" and realize that Africans are the missing link, living right before our very eyes.

>niggers fighting
They always wideswing so you just have to step forward and impact their jaw. This stops it from moving it's retarded mouth and also immobilizes it. From this point you should probably put it down. It's easier to shoot it in the first place anyways

>great gatsby god-tier
think for yourself, holy fucking shit that is the most overrated novel of all time