help me out here Jow Forums
>25, male
>not overweight but could lose a few
>aryan genes, can get qT girls
>always look tired, always look like shit
>dark circles under eyes constantly
>poor diet, (working on it)
>erratic sleep habits, (working on it)
>on computer constantly (especially in the winter)

do these things culminate in me looking like the waking dead? how do I wake up and feel/look refreshed from a good nights sleep?

plz help

Attached: 111.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> thinking that aryan genes contributes to getting women

Never going to make it

lol that's not why i get em but there is a genetic advantage to the blond hair blue eye stereotype. but thats besides the point

To get a good night's sleep
>Do some physical work or exercise during the day or evening.
>Stretch
>Shower
>Eat a small to moderate dinner
>Drink chamomile tea
>Cold room temp
>Avoid blue lights and screens after the sun goes down
>Read a book. No phone posting.
>Turn off all lights by 9, make the room as dark and silent as possible (tape over LED's, use blackout curtains). If random noises are unavoidable, play some white noise.
>Sleep on your back.

Attached: tmp_27080-1476913281699489268019.png (608x541, 411K)

>Aryan genes
>looking like the walking dead

Sorry user you don't have Aryan genes

`try melatonin m8

Ever since I stopped consuming all coffee (even decaf has alkaloids that interfere with sleep) my nights have been MUCH better and I go to bed tired and fall asleep when my head hits the pillow.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA
This

Clean up your diet.
Hydrate
Take melatonin about 30 mins to an hour before you want to sleep
Don't use phone tv or computer 30 mins before sleep

Do this for a few days and don't stray from it and your issues will be fixed. The answers are simple but do you have the want and will power to make the changes?

I'm guessing you stay up late looking at your computer. Try not doing that. And dont expect instant results, you need to be off the computer and in bed by 9-10pm for weeks.

Just take ZMA before bed mate.

worst advice ever. zma destroys sleep and fasting blood sugar levels.

worst advice ever

cut out dairy and other allergens from diet. 30min before sleep 0.5mg sublingual melatonin under tongue might help some people

Attached: everyone.gif (350x268, 1.25M)

That guy gave good advice though, and your only comment was "hurr take melatonin"

Kys

They do.
Girls are attracted to tall, blonde and blue eyed guys.

> aryan genes

Lmao

Poo detected

user, stop using the computer so much.
youll notice that when its around 10 am youll get sleepy enough to want to sleep, but if you power through this window you wont sleep throughout the night anymore.
light plays the most important role, and even if its winter you need exercise by walking around outside every day for atleast 30 minutes. also drink more water and fix your diet.

>worst advice ever. zma destroys sleep and fasting blood sugar levels.

For real? Could you please elaborage and post sauce. I've been taking before bed and Also internittent fasting for about a month and would like to know How it affects me

>tall
yes
>blonde and blue-eyed
not particularly. it doesn't work the same way for guys as it does for girls, where blonde hair always turns heads. it's more of a personal preference. see the expression "tall, dark and handsome".

Did you ever notice that people who say that shit usually look like subhuman mole men

>he still thinks women prefer blondies
>genetic advantage to the blond hair
top kek the absolute state of blondcucks, women like white men with DARK features, not your little soy blond faggoty hairs
>pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 21.33.53.png (692x682, 656K)

Poo in a loo

t. cuck

Attached: 1521236346543.png (610x960, 332K)

OP do you do any sort of exercise?

had a membership to a gym but due to my remote work location the only exercise i got during the winter was if i went winter camping or ice fishing. summer means i can go jogging and fishing/portaging of a canoe.

but answer your question, no i am not currently exercising

Have you tried LIFTING?

Attached: 1520486056352.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

>comes to a fitness board
>doesn't talk about fitnes
>actually talks about unfit he is

confusedoldman.jpeg