SMART DRUGS

Anyone taking study drugs? if so what are you on and what is your routine?

Attached: modafinil-lifestyle.jpg (600x408, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA
adderallsellers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pre-workout/caffeine
skip rope 10-15mins
meditation 10-15 mins
study hard for 3-4 hours non stop

dont think about studying until the next day

Any recommendations for a pre-workout?

Can someone tell me how to get adderall?

Cleaned out my dealer of Adderall to prep for my finance exam
Took it 5 days consecutively. Started to feel out of it when I am off of it during the mornings. Anyone else feel that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA

Stop using drugs. That includes even coffee. Especially stop using illegal drugs.
>Anyone taking study drugs?
Yes I take a drug called "sitting down at my desk and studying"

You’re painfully stupid and I bet you go to a shitty college for a shitty degree.

meditation

cheap c4 cellucor on amazon usually

Congratulations you have a normal brain that allows you to concentrate on important stuff

i do modafinil every now and then, but the problem is i always binge when i get any and then i end up doing something other than studying. Modafinil is great though, it feels kind of like second-rate cocaine but lasts longer

How long did you study while on it?

I dont know how to get adderall but you can buy stuff like modafinil online and it lasts for the whole day

Do you buy your modafy online?

Christ, so many closet addicts on Jow Forums. Keep coming back, it works if you work it

Anyone who takes adderall or anything similar for purely study reasons when someone like vyvanse exist is an idiot. Vyvanse has much milder side effects and is impossible to abuse. Only downside is it's more expensive.

>tolerance and overwhelmingly suicidal crashes
haha no thanks

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

I love all of you and I hope you seek the relief you need.

>go on DreamMarket
>order it
>???
>profit

Good post.
Drugs are haram (forbidden).

Only caffeine. On a 4.0 streak

If you need more than that, you're not going to make it. Srs

phenibut and aniracetam

Id like to get aderall, but it is very very difficult here in europe. I need to buy it online

is this web legit?

adderallsellers.com/

???

>meditation
literally new-age woo woo bullshit, there's a reason science created drugs that actually work

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

You are spiritually sick. I’ll pray for you. Turn yourself over to a Power greater than yourself and you live happily, joyous and free.

No source talk on this board even for adderall as in some places it's not legal to purchase without script

>"be retarded natty loser like me!"

no

Fuck yourself . Are you gonna help us or not?

A connection to your Higher Power will rid you of this compulsion, FYI. I recommend getting to a meeting.

I took week once for pre workout and it gave me resistance while training.

L theanine and caffein as combo, does wonders for your concentration.

>L theanine
is it like aniracetam?

Sounds like it

>Turn yourself over to a Power greater than yourself
There is no power greater than myself, for everything has one final common denominator, because two or more things require a reference field to present them as two. The final field is no variations, making it beyond variations, just as the silent ocean presents waves. No variations makes it ONE thing, or no-thing. For something to be truly ONE thing, it must be indivisible, because it is indivisible, it means I am fundamentally that thing. This makes me ONE complete all-person, all alone, who sees all, does all and knows all, and besides him no other, just as there is no second ocean to make wave.
I'm obviously not the user you replied to btw, he's another brainlet materialist slave, however I find the willingly putting yourself under a "Power greater than yourself" concept sickening.

Attached: 1500440789896.png (500x500, 33K)

No one here on modafinil? its the only smart drug iv taken and found it fucking amazing

Can I have a quick run down?

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You can buy it off amazon. Basically the stuff in green tea that calms you down. 300mg theanine + 100mg coffein is what i do

Sounds more like character defects and self-will causing him to want to take mind-altering substances. That is a very painful way to live, user. I suggest getting a sponsor and working the steps so you can have a spiritual experience and then give it back.

where can I buy it online?

Being fit and eating healthy is good enough for studying add meditation and you're golden.
Before I do any kind of work I meditate and drink plenty of Mate Tea and supplement L-Theanine works decent for me.

Ultra Christ-fags are watching this thread take care. Use whatever science has given you but research it carefully first.

Attached: 1516559635698.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

I dose it once/twice a week and am working full time, whilst part time STEM degree at cambridge which i'm acing. shit is legit.

You're ill-informed. SCIENCE shows plenty of benefits of meditation. It's easy to demonstrate. Not some new age sketchy bullshit like acupuncture, which is very hard to find data in favour of. Do research before you go mouthing off about meditation.

I don't meditate, but I know that it works, according to quite a bit of metastudies.

Hmm. Sounds like you might be stuck in self.

>SMART DRUGS

Pick one.

phenibut

>Sounds like you might be stuck in self.
Please elaborate.

you fucking weeb

Attached: yawPCuv.jpg (441x411, 14K)

A Higher Power can be whatever you want, so long as it’s greater than yourself. Doesn’t have to be Christ. It could be a doorknob.

G.O.D. Group Of Drunks...

phenibut is awesome.

I got laid thanks to phenibut.

Just search buy modafinil online. if they have reddit, discord its legit

Well... How many commitments do you have? When was the last time you made it to a meeting? Trust your HP and have faith, and the Promises as laid out in the Big Book will come true for you. As it stands, you seem honestly pretty spiritually sick and as much as you might hate it, I will pray for you.

If you’re gonna take a stim for school, do it intelligently.

Take it only when you’ve set aside study time. Study in an environment which will be similar to the test ... for example, no distracting music or tv. Then take the same dose before your exam. This will maximize your comfort and recall of the material.

If you’re needing it to catch up on a project or pull an all nighter or shit like that .. you’ve already screwed up.

This. I have a dexidrine script. If I just pop it at home when I need to study but aren't, I won't study any more because I'm on speed. However if I wake up, pack my stuff and head to school on a day off, with a plan to study and what to study - a couple of mgs can help me get a couple of hours more out of it before I'm too mentally exhausted.

Taking it at home because you're not doing what you should do, be it cleaning or study or whatever... you're not going to. It's not a magic pill, it's a tool. Also I think people often take way too much. 5mg hits the spot for me (equ. of about 7.5mg adderall), any more and my thoughts just get all scattered.

Thanks for speaking in buzzwords and not properly explaining your point, you make it easier for me to ignore you. The only thing that will come true is my will, maybe in your private dream your pathetic slave "truth" is a fundamental fact of the universe, but not in mine.
>As it stands, you seem honestly pretty spiritually sick and as much as you might hate it, I will pray for you.
Thanks! Anything can help me in my line of expansion, so I accept your prayers and will properly use it as my means-whereby to expand.

Attached: 1519198147018.jpg (720x960, 52K)

But we have scientific evidence it works

Keep coming back.

As somebody who wasted hundreds of dollars on noots over the course of 2 years, let me drop some wisdom on you kids.

9/10 of these so-called """"smart drugs"""" are fucking bullshit and nothing more than overpriced sugar pills and snake oil. The only ones that matter are Caffeine, Modafinil, Tianeptine, Bromantane, and Phenibut. Everything else is a waste of your time and money.

If you really think you have a problem, just go to a psych about it and stop thinking you can self-medicate your problems away. You can take the ones I mentioned, but it's infinitely better to just reach out and get help. No matter how much research you think back up these meme pills any benefits you get will be short-lived and just make you more bitter in the long run.

Attached: the fuck you say.jpg (446x412, 47K)

We can't make a normal drinker out of an alcoholic. Science may one day accomplish this, but it hasn't done so yet. That’s straight from the Big Book. I strongly recommend attending a meeting if one wants to live a happy, joyous and free life.

hahahahah he took drugs to study for something not even STEM hahahahah
go rely on your parents connections in the business world brainlet

Attached: squidwardcum.jpg (263x200, 19K)

I personally wouldn’t laugh at that, he must have been in a lot of pain. I hope he started working the Steps.

4 - 8 hours.
It isn't school related .

Stay strong, brother. AA isn’t for those who want it. It isn’t for those who need it.

It’s for those who do it. I’m praying for you to walk through out doors, grab a fresh cup of coffee, and experience the spiritual relief that we were granted from a spiritual way of life.

>Preworkout
>Meditate 15 min later
How do you do it bro?

Reduces anxiety from caffeine
Nothing to do with racetams

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

That user likely had a spiritual experience as a result of the Steps. Have faith in your Higher Power, and get out of self, and do the Steps with a sponsor. Hope to see you at a meeting sometime, brother.

2/10 role playing
try to be funny next time

If you feel like I’m joking, I’d recommend doing a 10th step with a fellow alcoholic if you happened to cop a resentment. If you haven’t gotten to Step 10 yet, I strongly recommend getting a sponsor and going through the Steps. It sounds like you’re one of us, though. Slowbriety, brother, that next cake comes a day at a time.

Lion's mane: 3500mg/day, 1 month cycles

Gonna start fucking with piracetam in the future.

as someone who has had a prescription for dexamphetamine for over 4 years now. These 2 posts hit the spot

Doctors don’t fully understand the nature of substance abuse. I would strongly suggest attending a meeting and working the Steps. Hang in there.
I’d suggest attending a meeting for the relief you seek. It works if you work it, man. At least pray on it before you decide to pick up. You can experience a daily reprieve, but it is contingent upon the maintenance of your spiritual condition.

I took 20mg adderall during the SAT because I was done with the first portion and the first 10 weren’t kicking in and I was full tweaking, during the essay portion I didn’t stop writing until time was up

>Doctors don’t fully understand the nature of substance abuse.

Attached: frustrated doctor.jpg (220x275, 30K)

Go to a psychiatrist. They'll have you fill out a questionnaire that will determine presence/severity of ADHD. Get prescription and take it to your favorite pharmacy.

Yep. But it's a small price to pay for using that wonderdrug. It helps! I used it for the Mcat and the board exams!
Come to the U.S.
See a psychiatrist here. Fill out ADHD questionaire. Fill prescription at pharmacy.

lol wat? I take it once or twice a week and my max dose is 5mg. I think i'll be fine

My choice? >10ug doses of LSD.

I’ve been there, brother. Keep coming back. You are spiritually sick, so it might not be clear to you the road you’re headed down. Try getting a sponsor and working the Steps after your run.
I suggest reading “The Doctor’s Opinion” in the Big Book. Ours is a spiritual malady, for which science has yet to find a cure. All we can do for a daily reprieve is work the program and maintain our spiritual condition.

You will likely lose your medical license if you continue using, brother. Drugs work until they don’t. I suggest attending a meeting to live a spiritual way of life, before you lose everything. It will creep up on you.
Instead of that, I’d strongly recommend getting a sponsor and working the Steps to experience relief from the compulsion to use. Let go and let God.

Pain is the touchstone of spiritual growth. I pray that one day you will have the gift of desperation before it’s too late.

I thought modafinil is Rx only in the US now.

>SMART DRUGS
Stop being dumb.

Attached: 1521001226580.jpg (186x249, 37K)

Modafinil is fucking shit. Its like taking 1/10th an adderall and shoving it up your ass.

Also plenty of talk about modafinil but nothing about Kratom? Seems like something you guys would like, and I genuinely enjoy working out on it with the red strains.

I wouldn’t suggest taking Kratom. If you must, go on your run, and then when your run’s over, come back to a meeting and start the Steps again with a sponsor. Some people just have to go out and some get to come back if they’re lucky enough, but I wouldn’t risk it. My personal suggestion is to do the Steps and begin going to meetings instead of ordering Kratom.

There is no way.

They sell addy percocet xanax and oxys. all close to street prices. And they are based out of the US.

This website might as well be called "Notthepolice.com"

This shit should be easy. My autism already looks like ADHD to begin with.

Adderall is awesome. When I was in school I would take it twice a week 20mg.

Taking it every day will fuck up your tolerance and when you get off the next day you will feel like a slow retard.

It's more of a boost than anything, I'd be okay without it but I couldn't shred 10 hours of straight study without it.

Great if you are on a cut also, kills appetite, shitty workouts though.

Dude shut the fuck up and go back to your adobe sweat lodge or wherever the hell your from. We’re talking about taking stimualants to help study not drink ourselves into oblivion. Stop spamming these useless replies

you tell 'em, Kenny +1

Attached: 1438685448205.jpg (627x352, 34K)

literally google 'scientific research on meditation'

straight up
>no drugs
what a meme

Yeah, I used to know all that from the top of my head until I got a sponsor and worked the Steps. Now I live a happy, joyous and free life and that info is useless to me.
Well, it works until it doesn’t.
It always starts somewhere. You’re spiritually sick and that’s okay. Praying for you, brother.
You’re probably joking, but if not, I recommend getting to a meeting to improve your spiritual condition. Meeting makers make it.

Stop shilling your cult you freak.

It’s not a cult. Head to a meeting and you’ll find out the program prmises for you, if you work it:

1. If we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed before we are half way through.
2. We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
3. We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.
4. We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace.
5. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others.
6. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will disappear.
7. We will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in our fellows.
8. Self-seeking will slip away.
9. Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.
10. Fear of people and of economic insecurity will leave us.
11. We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us.
12. We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.

Trust in your Higher Power and amazing things can happen.

Get Ritalin on the reg. 10mg use maybe 1-2 a day. Always one before workout

a lot of CEOs of fortune 500 companies d the 12 steps because it makes them better people. it's not a cult, it's just a way to learn more about yourself and how to change the shitty things about you.
go look at the 4th and 5th step and you'll see what i mean. shit digs deep and you always come out as a better person with a deeper understanding of why you do/did the things you do/did.
honestly everyone on Jow Forums needs to do the 12 steps, drug problem or not a lot of people on this site are shitbags.

I wouldn’t recommend this. Hit up a nearby meeting with a fellow recovering alcoholic or addict, instead.

btw those arent the 12 steps theyre the 12 promises. go look up the 12 steps and see what you need to do. the 12 promises are promises of what is to come by doing the 12 steps.

What was the purpose of this shitpost

To remind my fellow anons to stay in the center of the pack.

look up "scientific prayer"

Attached: 1522935915671.jpg (691x625, 118K)