/tfwgf/

Most people here lift for girls anyway, so why not discuss actual ways of getting a girlfriend and socializing?
Better to have a thread like this than a bunch of circle jerk >tfwnogf threads.

Attached: 1521328840141.jpg (540x540, 93K)

pick up chicks at bars

How

How

Attached: 20161737-74B7-427E-9686-B5F781A56AD1.jpg (1738x1738, 1.05M)

I have no interest in casual sex, how do I get a christian gf who isn't a whore? Don't say at church, my church is small and nothing but senior citizens.

I'm tall/shredded, pretty sure I'd do well with online dating, is that the best option?

I've never had problems getting girlfriends and I'm not a Chad
Sad but true you just need something, anything to offer, muscles help but they're not enough
No girl wants to date these anons because they're crippled by anxieties that makes them no fun to be around

What can I offer?
What do you offer?

>good christian gf

go to church? Meet women at church. Befriend their parents. They will introduce you to their good christian daughters when they see you are a good christian man? ???? ????????

or just go to that one site for christian singles but mileage will vary.

Okay. I can use help here.

I can pretty easily date girls i know through friends, work etc. Just got outta long term relationship.

And I have no idea how the bar pick up works. I get girls starting conversations with me when Im by myself, but i feel like im talking too much.

The handful of times something came out if it i didnt say much, if anything.

So basically stfu? Are women just looking to fuck at a bar and i should keep my chat to a minimum?

>anime image
>wonders why he can't get a gf

You know you guys live in 2018 right? Getting a girlfriend is as easy as it's ever been.

Your dating apps give you opportunities to talk to girls, improve your social skills, get better at reading what they like etc. From there, you either just use your improved skills to actually find a girl on tinder you like and end up getting something started with, or at least you can take your improved self outside.

Meeting girls in bars is considerably harder, as most will be there with groups of friends and are either drunk, or trying to get drunk, and not exactly expecting some deep chat.

Just don't act like fucking autists, girls don't need to be treated like princesses every 2 seconds.

>tfw that's how I met my current gf
>been together 2.5years so far
>tfw she started the conversation

Attached: 1411888803062.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

This actually works from what I've heard and kinda seen. The going to church and parents introduce you,I mean

>tfw good job
>decent face
>great body, getting better each day
>few very close friends, well liked by colleagues and other
>good social life
>tfw no gf

I have accepted that certain things are beyond our reach. I am made for great things, a gf is not one of them. Everything I do in this field always goes horribly wrong.

Fucken Chad

Retard, women are selfish. NEVER talk about yourself, always ask her questions so she can talk the whole time. She doesn’t care about what you say, plus, letting her do all the talking is easier too. Good luck.

I tried tinder, ran out of people to swipe on really fucking fast despite being in a 200k pop college town. What the fuck do I do now?
Also the only girl I'm talking to from tinder right now I've put some decent effort into coming off as entertaining but after 2 days I'm already tired of texting but don't want to waste the effort I've already put in, and don't know how to start up a convo after not talking for a day. I've been told to avoid 'personal' stuff that's better left for face to face conversations when meeting up and I do agree with this but then I don't know what I'm left with.

Also unsure what a different situation means
>match with an 18yo that lives outside town
>acts very thirsty, get her number
>asks if I've got a car, says her mom leaves her home alone often type shit
>tell her I'll talk to her later so I can sleep
>ignore her the next day
>notice I'm unmatched on tinder now
I was hoping to use this opportunity to stop feeling so pent up but I'm unsure if getting unmatched means I shouldn't try texting her now, or if I should mention it.

I JUST DONT KNOW HOW GIRLS WORK

Attached: 1523453001684.jpg (720x694, 61K)

Be prepared for your passion of lifting weights to turn into a passion of watching netflix because you dont have to lift anymore

Thats if you only lift for girls anyway.

Wtf do I talk about

All that anime is fucking awful.

I have hobbies and a job and a motorcycle and a sense of humor and "cool" stories and experiences
Not as much as some people but it's always been enough

Avoid boring shit like school. Say some shit like: what type of music do you like or what’s your favorite drink.

Have you actually tried talking to girls?

Attached: 1523136094085.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Here ya go

Attached: women basics.jpg (1488x3024, 1.52M)

How do I make it not sound like an interview

First you guys should figure out how to say hello to girls. After that it's all pretty easy.

by fucking smiling

>tfw just want girl at work to be my gf but have no way to talk to her for more than 30 seconds

I have a terrible smile

You're probably just bad at talking to them

> fell for Christianity
Christianity is basicly Judiasm. Just like how Islam is basically Christianity. They're all extensions of the same Abrahamic nonsense, retard.

Insisting on virginity restricts your choice a lot in this society, but if I was you I would at least consider a pure young woman who has had only one LTR. A normal woman will conform to you once she is yours and the smaller the amount of partners she has had the easier this would be.

dating apps are fucked

okcupid changed the messaging system to where you can't see messages unless there's a mutual like, and the only way to see mutual likes is to pay

it's hard to get matches on tinder unless you're considered more attractive than 80 percent of all males, and the data backs this up because bitches are now ultra-picky

the only thing left to do is run game in public, but that's a huge pain in the ass because you have to find time to do it and nut up as soon as you see a girl that interests you

modern dating sucks dick

you have to jump through so many hoops to get your dick wet, and the payoff from all your hard work is so limited that you have to wonder if it's really worth it

YOU EITHER HAVE A GF OR YOU'RE ON THOSE GUYS THAT WON'T EVER HAVE GFS.

THERE'S NO WAY AROUND OUT NORMING THIS, THIS IS THE SOCIAL HEIRACHY LADDER, IF YOU ALREADY DON'T HAVE A GF THEN THAT'S A CORRELATION THAT YOU'RE JUST ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO WON'T EVER HAVE A GF.

Trying to explain getting a gf to from a guy with a gf to a no-GFer is like explaining how to swallow water.

The point of the small talk is to find common interests, then once you find one you talk about it and use it to segway into other interests that are similar
Most girls will ramble and you just have to laugh and say "yeah" every once in a while to show you're paying attention
Sometimes you will have nothing in common with a girl and the conversation will go nowhere, just don't force it or get discouraged and go to the bathroom and never come back

Body language, eye contact. Smile, get touchy but in a non-creepy way. Nod your head and shit

So where is the time to get a gf and have something meaningful with her? Any requirements? I am not sure if I am desperate or not.

Attached: 123.jpg (480x360, 8K)

This user is right, I don't know why so many men here on Jow Forums download this stupid app, you're just setting yourself up for failure and ruin the last bit of self esteem and self confidence you had.

Tell jokes.

Them? I only gave one example. I usually get bored of talking over text if I'm not talking about their genuine interests but like I said, people tell me to save that for actually meeting face to face. Worked once so far, got a date (no second though) and was easily able to keep her talking for over 2 hours somehow on my first real date.
The 18yo was throwing up lots of red flags and not really representative, since most girls don't flare up my 'probably a legitimate desperate weeb' alarm like she did, with stutter-typing and other weird shit. That said that's not enough to throw me off I'm just unsure if I was unmatched because I didn't continue talking the next day.

I also am bad at talking to girls, that's why I'm trying to do this

Attached: 1523040475866.jpg (540x537, 82K)

rose is my waifu.

most women suck at conversation

this is because they were never expected to be good at it in the first place

when men are obligated to do shit for you and talk to you and be judged by you, you don't really have to develop an engaging personality or come up with intelligent replies

the more attractive the girl, the worse she is at conversing

if you find yourself talking to a girl who is not putting any effort into the conversation, just fucking walk away, because she already considers you temporary entertainment until the next chump rolls around and offers to buy her shit for no reason at all

Because it's a board for fitness not for social problems
You got that go to one of the boards qualified to dealing with it or even designed for it

Do girls like strong legs and a muscled ass?

How do I get a mommy gf?

I met my wife (fellow Christian) on zoosk.com

Visit bigger churches, my guy. I go to a pretty conservative big church and there are literally not enough men to go around. As Ling as you have a decent career you'll have no problem getting married

I got my only ever gf from work. I knew she was interested in me, and this allowed me to push past my absolute betaness and ask her out to the movies. We've been together now for over 2 years, lost our virginities to each other, and are saving to get a mortgage on a house, before we start a family.

She made me from a social recluse into a very easygoing, well liked guy, who isn't emotionally stunted anymore, so I owe her for that.

sketchy bad advice redditor

Consider Philippines if they look good for you, many dont like asians. Population there is 90% Christian, and they tend to be very traditional.

it's 2018, give up would you

Goto a Latin church, hot as fuck, pure, and loyal women all over the place

you have to pay for that nowadays

okcupid, zoosk, match, eharmony, and christianmingle are all pay-to-message now

that leaves tinder, pof, christiandatingforfree, coffeemeetsbagel, and some other shit that isn't worth mentioning

tinder and coffeemeetsbagel are shit because you must be preselected in order to even have a chance at talking your way into a date, and preselection on those apps only happens with the most attractive males

that leaves pof and christiandatingforfree, but both of those sites have really shitty messaging systems and are filled to the brim with ugly black chicks and other people who can't afford to pay for match.com

the kikes have completely monetized online dating

running game in public is a far better use of your time than using any of that shit

in public, you get instant feedback and have far more opportunities to get numbers, but only if you have the nerve to song-and-dance a bit for bitches going about their business

Tfw every time I get gf i like after a few months I miss slamming other pussy and break it off

Just broke up with a doctor because I wanted more fresh pussy. Feels kind of good man

cool

argument

bro

>have gf
>slightly out of shape
>I love manhandling her though
>ass so thick she can't even feel me slapping it unless its hard as hell
>she wants to lose weight
>thinks her belly is too big
>mfw I find it slightly erotic
>gave her a very basic thing to help her lose some fat
>she's enjoying it
>afraid she'll become less attractive
Am I paranoid? Anyone else been in this situation?`

Alright anons, a couple of things to consider before you go on and fuck up:
>right now, do you have time to add a person to your life who will take up a lot of your time and most of your social energy
This is not a bad thing, but you have to plan around it.
>do you want a gf, or do you not want to be alone?
These are completely different questions.
>what kind of gf would actually make you happy to be with, rather than annoyed/stressed?
For some people, it's the motherly archetype. For some, the turboslut. There are others but you need to know what suits you
>what about you is appealing to the type of gf you want? what are you willing to change for that?
Despite what social media may have told you, sometimes changing for other people is a good thing, as long as it's an overall positive change. If you're a sensitive snowflake who hasn't learned how to resolve conflict without autistic screeching, learning that skill is a positive change that works with an external motivator. Lastly:
>what are your expectations for a gf? Can a human being reasonably achieve them? Would the effort-yield on their part be worth it?
The whole process is more about you than someone else, as it should be. You have control and authority to make sincere change only to yourself.

Attached: rnd.jpg (637x595, 39K)

Unironically college bars and lounges are better than dating apps. Go with some buddies and dance with some chicks, you'd be surprised to find that there are every type of girl even the conservative and non slutty ones.

>tfw scared of putting a condom while with gf cause i always fuck it up

I always fuck up the sides how THE FUCK am i supposed to know which one is the right one and which not

I'm 19 and ugly and not in college.
What do?

sombrero side up user
Did you not get basic sex ed

>conservative non slutty girls
>in college

Attached: 1512774108339.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

Don't try to be entertaining over text. This is what I do and I get dates all the time.

Hey, glad we matched. What are you looking for on this app?

Her: me too blablabla. I'm looking for bf/casual/hookup

Me if looking for bf: well I'm not looking for a long term relationship but I'm open to see where things go if we click. Would you like to meet for drinks?

Me if casual/hookup: works for me, let's grab some drinks and see if we click

Then proceed to slam. You're not her personal entertainment. Be a man. Say what you want unashamedly.

No it's not
I have no problem with saying hi, but keeping to convo interesting for her doesn't work

Say things about her.

Example: You look like a nurse.
Her response can be:
>I am! How did you know?

>I'm not, why did you think that?

Fill in the questions with your personality. Either way you're getting her to invest in the conversation by asking you a question instead of interviewing her like every other chode that tries to get in her pants.

also suffer from this

have never used a condom with 8 diff. girls, only one has asked about it lmao

Enjoy your unwanted child and stds.

>Example: You look like a nurse.
>Her response can be:
>>I am! How did you know?
>>I'm not, why did you think that?

I do that kind of stuff during the first minutes of an approach but you can't keep pulling that shit all the time...

>scared of stds
what is this the 90s
>not wanting children
you're the worst kind of person

>wanting unplanned children

Fuck I wish I could move out of my college town and just play this shit off in a new city. I've been here 4 years and not once been to a bar, no friends to ask to go to some so I can get a feel or at least know one.
If I followed your advice here I'd be entirely too stressed about that aspect. Really hope this summer I can get more practice in when I visit two big cities in my state for a decent period of time. That way I can even just say 'I heard x bar is nice but I'm new here yada yada' type shit

join some sort of club or society if you're in college. Gives you friends, group outings as well as social confidence with which to approach women as well as contacts.

why don't you fucking normals get off my website this is an ANIME IMAGEBOARD

Attached: redditjustgo.png (897x445, 196K)

Most of that is just the same bullshit over and over again.

You can just sum that up into
>be confident
>be manly
>don't give a shit about her
>don't give about anything

It's crazy how I get more and way better matches when I set my location to a different country

Must be the exotic factor or something

Tried but most people in this town just follow football and basketball along with tailgating, or going out for 'tacos and margs'. It's a real bummer of a town, picked up a new hobby at the rec center and hope I meet people there but I'm content to do it alone as well, since it's satisfying.
We've got something like """500+""" clubs here, but it's just every frat/sorority under the sun or groups that haven't had an event in 7 years but are still listed for some reason.

Attached: 1523453772112.jpg (720x960, 66K)

mfw one of the things my gf and I had in common was liking anime and manga

Attached: 01b.png (640x400, 39K)

Tinder works for me, I've met dozens of girls from there, including my previous gf as well as current one.

Just pick a few good photos of yourself (no selfies, no retarded bragging etc.), come up with some funny ice cracker and you're good to go.

I love it. Nothing sexier than a nice muscular ass on a man :3

fuck off

Women are selfish, but your advice is wrong. Women think very little of men who let them chatter away. Women will use that opportunity to take emotional shits with men’s ears as the toilet, and never see them as sexual creatures. The correct move is to dominate the conversation, since women express sexual interest by faking curiosity about men’s life stories anyway.

>TFW every other time I actually bother to swipe right I get a match
>I hate texting so much that I usually ice the conversation or just get bored and move on.
Gonna try what that one user said and just immediately ask to meet up. Texting women sucks and I'm not making it any better.

How to get qt3.14 blonde slim tall gf who isn’t a whore?

/hotgag/ - HOw to get a girlfriend general

Attached: 31E77DFA-3278-412F-B424-F69B3D22AE45.jpg (905x1280, 113K)

Yes.
>tfw too redpilled, hard to conceal power level
>general autism combined with Jow Forums
>hard to find girl who is not basic bitch nowadays , they all only care about fb, insta, drinking, and casual sex

Hey if you like being by yourself that's cool, but don't complain about it affecting you finding a girlfriend. Those clubs may suck ass but you have to get noticed and build networks. It's just how it works. You can't really be isolated and have something as social as a gf.

Pro tip: don't text for 2 fucking days. Try to arrange a date asap

Im assuming you are all normie whites. What should an arab do?

Get a girl from your home country. Much more trustworthy

Ask your family to arrange a marriage with a qt Arab virgin

>willingly dating let alone marrying a latina woman
God have mercy on your soul

Quit being a selfish piece of shit and support her as she improves herself; she will respect you more for it.

This is not true. I rejected that idea when I realized that I wanted pussy more than I wanted to die celibate. The desire for sex compelled me to change myself, and that change allowed me to achieve my goal.

If you want to get women, you can do it, but you have to understand them and work toward becoming the man that they want. It is not an easy process, but you can either accept it and put in the work, or reject it and die a virgin.

I mean I don't mind being by myself sometimes but I love being around people. What I'm saying is there really aren't any school clubs to join that are easy to get into. I have an old friend that went to a different university, really broke out of his shell when he joined a music club or something, made friends there, played instruments with them in public/ at the group and all that. But like I said, out of the supposedly over 500 we have here, everytime I see one it's been dead for years and years. I think most people here just tailgate and watch sports, and I don't really blame them but I don't know how to integrate into that while being alone.
It's not just for gee effs either, I find that the issue is making friends with people in general.

This seems dependent on the girl you're talking to. One ended up making other plans even though we had already agreed, because she 'didnt hear from me'

This is your future if you don't stop

Attached: latinas after 25.jpg (750x426, 60K)

No way i could get one. Im 21 and still in unviversity for engineering

>Go with some buddies

Attached: 1386749502736.png (790x773, 83K)

>asks if I've got a car, says her mom leaves her home alone often type shit

she was hinting at wanting to fuck immediately

careful, though

if a perfect young girl is immediately asking you to come over, then you might be getting played by someone trying to rob you

Get an arranged marriage I guess...

As a white boy, how do I get an Arab girl

literally just torrent some pickup instructional material like rsd or some shit like that
those companies were created to teach nerds how to fucking get laid