Can't even imagine a girl liking me

I can't even fathom the idea that a girl, a female human, would actually like... me. Actually looking forward to see me and finding me attractive enough to let me slide my penis inside her... what girl in this world actually wants me? Any other anons feel like this

Attached: 1519845818934.jpg (583x800, 83K)

nice blogpost

If you don't believe that you're attractive, no one else will. Girls can smell that shit. "Fake it till you make it" may sound stupid and cliche, but that's genuinely how it works. Carry yourself with confidence and people will have an instinctive positive response to you.

I understand :^(

I know this feel. I have given up.

Every Incelposter should be summarily executed

fuck off to tumbler

>I can't even fathom the idea that a boy, a human boy, would actually like... me. Actually looking forward to see me and finding me attractive enough to let me slide his penis onto me... what boy in this world actually wants me? Any other femanons feel like this

Attached: 1523363293801.jpg (540x960, 129K)

You'll feel that way until it happens one day. I've had relationships where she told me she loved me and I still feel like you do sometimes. Stop being a faggot and get some hobbies. Keep lifting and make yourself a person more likely to be liked by a girl.
Even the ugliest people can make it eventually. Don't lose hope.

I do. Girls from my group in collage started to joke about one of them being my gf. It has been going on for over a week already. At first I tried to laught it off but now it's just making me uncomfortable. Do girls do that to ugly guys just to make fun of them? I can't imagine them seeing me as an attractive person.

Attached: 1513715657749.png (371x654, 119K)

>be me
>fall in love with a girl
>she is into me and i am into her
>fool around but never do anything below the waist for a while
>she starts to give me bjs and handjobs
>one day i find out she is a virgin
>we start talking and all the sudden i say "i know your secret user
>she starts crying and asks "you dont mind?"
>no i say and she hugs me
>she tells me to close my eyes
>i am finally going to lose my virginity i think
>feel something on my mouth
>i open my eyes
>she is sticking (((her))) thick cock into my mouth and starts pushing my head,says (((she))) is about to cum
>i spazz da fuck out,dont know what to do
>(((she cums)))
>i have cum dripping off my mouth and just stare at her looking confused
>punch her in the face,knock her to the ground
>start stomping on her head
>run home
>later get arrested and convicted for a hate crime

it could always be worse op,trust me

Attached: 1522597107017.gif (360x240, 1.71M)

If true, kek

completely true friendo,i ended up paying 5,000 euros+1 year in jail because she end up having brain damage

Attached: 60e96b790b8ce25f11f5caa6a4095e6d.jpg (236x567, 26K)

How'd she know you're a faggot who wanted cock in his mouth?

she caught him browsing Jow Forums

So when other convicts asked you how you got there were you telling the whole story?

>Jow Forums - Fitness

>Collage
It's a good thing you're paying for education brainlet

told them i gave brain damage to a tranny,left it at that.

doesnt matter anymore (((she))) is no longer

>complete shit taste for sips confirmed

t. incel in denial

Everyone has felt this way.
The moment I stopped thinking this way was the moment I stopped thinking so much about myself and started just doing stuff and thinking about other people.
It's obviously delusional to think this, there are plenty of guys uglier, less charismatic, and overall less attractive than you who have women who love them. What makes you so damn special that women won't love you?

same, fellow user...
I find it to be a completely absurd abstraction, how is that even possible I wonder?

Attached: PepePink.jpg (500x499, 67K)

>tfw girls at work always looking forward to seeing me
>even the muslim qt tells me she's happy to see me
when are you going to take the smalltalk pill, Jow Forums?

explain

A few girls at work seem excited to see me but I cant date a girl I work with so there is that...

I wouldn't mind getting killed

same as this. Was bullied hardcore in grades 1-8.
Had literally 0 selfesteem. Nobody could ever love me, there is nothing special about me tier.
Start talking to girl about shared interests at 16( she was 2 yrs older even). Get together after 1 month. Date for a year.
I'm p much normie tier now, you can do it too op. Working on yourself and letting the girls come to you unironically works.
Read models by mark manson

except any femanon could find a man to do this.

I'm in the same boat. Used to think the same way when i was younger.
Now that i am Jow Forums and pretty attractive in my opinion, it's kinda the same thing.
Everytime some chick smiles at me or even hits on me in a club/bar i tell myself that she is into the person she thinks i am and that it would never go well if i take the opportunity.

Getting better tho. Like some other user said. Learn to accept yourself and love yourself.

did she an hero?

Basically to get along with people you have to know what they like and dislike, what things do you share in common and how they react to certain actions. Therefore talk to people you see on the regular about things you like or ask them what they like so you build a common topic of conversation which you can then expand out of, take note on their personalities and ask yourself what could you ask them or tell them that would incite a positive or long lasting impression.
But the most important aspect of this is to bee urself :)

I'm a hollow painting of an actual person.
I adapt my personality to whatever person or group of people i am interacting with.
I have friends that i've known since my childhood that don't really know me. My parents don't really know me.
I can't imagine ever letting somebody really in my head.

Smalltalk isn't hard, meeting new people is.
Not even ugly, girls laugh at my jokes often, even get touchy sometimes.
Still a 22 year old KV, feels like I wasted all my youth in that department. College is about to end and I feel like I lost my opportunity.

The good thing (or bad thing, since it's probably the reason I'm not motivated enough to find a gf) is that I'm reasonably happy. I lift, have a few friends I go out with sometimes, do well in my studies etc.
Don't be a depressed piece of shit, focus on the good things going on in your life.

Attached: 6848690-bird-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 425K)

Glad I'm not the only one.

Attached: image_1.jpg (540x347, 183K)

If I hate myself, how can a girl like myself?

I literally don't want anyone to like me or love me because I absolutely hate myself. I have utter disgust and hatred towards myself...

Attached: 1475525414203.jpg (800x800, 569K)

Heha FML there is a rumor going around the office that I'm gay cuz I'm 25 with no gf. Every weekend they ask if I have a date with a girl. I don't have anything going for me at the moment so why would I want a gf

good luck with your STDs

she tried to talk to me once i got out of jail,she said she was sorry and that she would even get a sex change because she loved me and couldnt be without me.(brain damage was shit like seizures e.t.c she could still function)

I forced her to get down on her knees,suck my cock while she was crying.when i came i kept shoving my cock down her troath until she nearly passed out(she was in pain when i was doing it) i tossed her in the ground,then she said "user do you love me" while holding my hand.

I said i dont love you,you disgusting fucking abomination,kneed her on the head,spit on her and left.

Days later she hanged herself,her mom found her(she was a shut in neet)

I mean, trans people are mentally ill, but so are you user.

This is hilarious dude, thanks for sharing.

Attached: .jpg (420x420, 48K)

stop posting here fag u belong in ur containment board r9k

I'm fucked then....everyone around here is a leftist, it's basically impossible to touch any topic without people freaking out

>I'm a hollow painting of an actual person.
you've just described every guy who goes to clubs and fucks a new girl every night
>I adapt my personality to whatever person or group of people i am interacting with.
everyone does this, it's called a facade, you're not special
>I have friends that i've known since my childhood that don't really know me. My parents don't really know me.
They know you a hell of a lot better than you know yourself. If you ask them to describe you you'll probably get some surprising answers, and it's not because they're wrong. It's because you're wrong. Seriously, push them on it. If they're good friends they'll literally fight with you about how great you are.
>I can't imagine ever letting somebody really in my head.
You're putting the cart wayyyyy in front of the horse here. You probably don't do this with your best friends. The beautiful thing about women is that they are the thing that lets men become vulnerable. That alone is an amazing motivation. But just because you've never trusted anyone that much doesn't mean it's something you need to worry about. Worry first about finding a woman you can trust. THEN you can panic about letting someone in.
Look, I've been there dude, it sucks, but you are lying to yourself. What's more, you're a narcissist. The fact that you think you're special at all is proof of that. You're not special, you're just like everyone else. It's one of the most liberating things you'll ever realize.

UNDERRATED

>let me slide his penis onto me
what a clusterfuck of a statement