Fembot feels

Why can't my parents stop nagging me to go to college when I've clearly explained to them that I'm a brainlet and have the social skills of a 5 year old toddler? They continue to compare to successful kids who landed a 6 figure job straight out of college, then has the nerve to question why I'm not following their footsteps as if that's even possible for me. It's infuriating. I have these talks with my parents every other month, and they don't seem to understand my problems for what they are, or rather see the severity of it.

Attached: 1526970711617.jpg (1024x645, 64K)

You did good roastie
Go into some technical nursing

You dummy. Girls aren't supposed to go to college to get edumacated, you're supposed to go there to fund a husband.
Just don't get dragged into wymens studies or something.

Yeah rotisserie chicken go into nursing and clean up old dead people's poopoos and stuff lol

In the same situation but im not a girl so my parents are kicking me out if i dont go to school. Currently failing and getting ready to pack things up

Do you have enough money saved up to move out?

How do those conversations conclude? Do they deny that you lack the intelligence and social skills for college? How did you do in high school? And what IS your plan for life, if not college?

Perfect opportunity to find good husbando with 6 figure job and make at least 3 babies.

Attached: kawaianimejoshi.png (405x405, 224K)

Yeah i know i mean it's so hard to be a girl any other femb-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is no such a thing is a fembo-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kys whores

They just keep denying it, and telling me that hard work and determination will overrule any mental/social obstacles i have.
I'm a senior in high school (18), so i haven't graduated as of yet but i will in 3 weeks.
I'll be honest with you, I have literally no future goals planned out. I'm kind of thinking of neeting for the first two years, then offing myself after if I don't see the light by then.

>Live alone in sketchy apartment
>Hear some one coming up stairs

Attached: 1515641347767.png (1280x720, 568K)

same, op
personally planning to just try toughing it out for a degree and getting some minimum job after

Are you doing badly in high school? What makes you think you can't hack in it college? What about going to a community college and then transferring to a 4-year? That would at least be a more gradual transition.

Friendly reminder: Laughter is proven to improve health and lower stress hormones. It promotes general well being. So laugh robots, laugh at what these "fembots" preach, laugh at the collapse of their system, laugh at the mental gymnastics. You will never experience such delusion as the modern female in action, so laugh.

Attached: 1405401122017.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

>tfw no dumb goddess gf

Attached: 1504979946365.jpg (850x703, 77K)

>If your parents ARE paying for your college, do it
>If YOU are paying for college, heck off

just get married to someone with money, you will find some never was beta programmer out there some where

>Are yoy doing badly in high school
For the past 4 years, I've gotten decent grades overall, but that was all thanks to a myraid of factors: tutors, cheating, and lenient teachers. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have made it if these weren't convenient to me at all times. And I'm afraid I'd do poorly in higher education since they're more strict and actually look into these things as opposed to a high school teacher who gets paid under the table

Sounds like you've just coasted without ever having to really try. So how do you even know whether you're smart or not? Sooner or later you've got put yourself to the test. It can be now by going to college, or it can be later when you've fucked around as a NEET and wasted a bunch of time and have to decide what to do with your life.
Have you thought about counseling? I think maybe you've got a fear of failure that's holding you back, or something similar.

be my gf
be my gf
be my gf
bem ygf

>raosties have literally everything handed to them on a silver platter and still fail this hard

Attached: 6C121B7F-2E7F-4D42-9A26-53D0CF164A03.jpg (755x696, 156K)

>to them that I'm a brainlet and have the social skills of a 5 year old toddler?

So stop dressing it up with diagnostic bladiebla and just tell them you are stupid and unwilling.

nope,i have nothing to my name

Go to school dumbass, life isn't about fun and enjoyment, it's about suffering. Suffering for accomplishments. The sooner you realize, the better, most people only realize it after thirty (30) years of their life.
T. Farm boat

Just spend more time on learning instead of meme boards you lazy brainlet, there are no excuses

>boohoo i will kms because stacey bullied me and chad didnt notice me so i will keep making up excuses, im totally like you guise
Oh btw im going to graduate soon, which literally qualifies me for college, but it is too much work for me, too bad. Time for some comfy neet time :^)

NOOOOOOOOOO

There is no such thing as a fembot. Get the fuck off my board now you ugly fucking cunt sluts.

Wait where's the HAHAHA bit? You can't be serious are you?

I'm in the same situation except I've been out of highschool for a year. Just barely passed HS after an extra year. I can't even afford community college. I don't have credits for the local courses and the one I am qualified for is in at least 2 hours away by car.
I've been dating to try and find a guy who can somewhat help me sort through my anxiety and depression, and maybe set me up with some work but even literal autistic men nearly twice my age won't accept me.