Years ago date girl for pretty much full year

>years ago date girl for pretty much full year
>skelemode, 5’11 and about 140lbs, never touch weight
>she leaves for other dude
>goes out of her way to fuck my life up for a few months until she gets bored or some other reason
>mha heart mha sole broked
>take long time off from females, no dating no fwb no nothing
>get angry, take anger out on weights
>get noticeably stronger, start eating more
>year of big guy-ing goes by, i sit right at 170lbs
>start dating girl from highschool, wholesome supportive christian gf
>feeling good
>things last exactly like this to present day
>ex texts me last night
>fuck it, i’ll entertain this
>pic related
>she’s literally the same person after all this time and has only devolved into further degeneracy since she left
>feeling great.

Is this part of making it? I could have gone down the exact same path as that, but I chose not to. I learned self-discipline through lifting and all it entails, and I think I’ve made myself such a better person since starting. I know it’s not a good thing to rejoice at another person’s sorrows, but for all that this girl did to me, I’ve come out the bigger (kek) person at the end of it. I dunno. I wanted to share this in hopes that I find people I can relate to. If it weren’t for this bitch, I would probably still be a skele.

Attached: C313E8B1-8AC5-40E4-BCE1-56FF178512DA.jpg (1242x1444, 263K)

You're beta for even talking to her. Ghost that cunt and stop giving her the attention she wants. If you have a wholesome gf respect her by not talking to exs

>even responding to her
Nice blog post bro.

You need to ghost her ASAP and block her on all social media. That's what I do with my exes.

Is she trying to hook up with you again?

Dear diary

Incels here won't get it OP. You did good. I hope I get a moment like yours some day. Cheers.

>responding to your ex's texts

beta as fuck

not gonna make it

>being on speaking terms with your ex
cant relate m8

God you sound like a pathetic 18 year old virgin. Lifting weights 3 times a week isn't "discipline", dumb fuck. You're not "enlightened" because you lift weights for female attention

Jesus cringe

The only appropriate response to an ex is “who is this” and then never responding again

Tell her to kill herself

>poetic
lol great response! had me laughing. don't listen to these other butt-blasted incels.

STOP TALKING TO HER SHE WILL TRY TO SABOTAGE YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP. shes going to add your current GF on social media and try to start shit.

>lol

That should have been your response. Good job making it though.

Should've said haha you deserve it now quit talking to me I'm not your fucking shoulder to cry on.

t. Virgin

Stop providing her emotional support. It's like fucking a guy without getting anything in return.

Ghosting/weird exs stories thread? Here's one from high school

>be me, running cross country/track in high school
>start talking to girls that's a grade lower than me
>she cool, pretty cute, smart
>she's awkward and flirty with me
>asks her out, she enthusiastically agrees
>time passes, everything is great
>I'm about to graduate, she says she wants to break up because I'll be leaving
>I say that's stupid, but agree to break up and I ghost her texts and calls

Fast forward like six months, I had joined the Army and came home on leave

>my sister who had also run track and cross country with us says my ex is stalking her, follows er places and asks about me and says bizarre shit
>my mom is like yeah, this chick is nuts
>I'm kinda surprised, whatever, went back to the east coast where I was unfortunately stationed, moved on
>get deployed to OEF, do my 12 months, last month I'm there I get back to Bagram where the 101st has a small computer lab with shitty Internet
>get on, talk to my buddies about going home and partying together, starting college etc
>get a message from my ex out of nowhere
>she says some shit like, "I've never had a love like we had" and shit, found out she had joined the Army as an MP
>wtf, block her
>haven't heard from her in the years since

Don't go down the crazy latina route bros

Attached: NonStandardAnimalCompanions.jpg (321x225, 38K)

holy fuck you dumbshits it’s not like i’m continuing to speak with her i’m not fucking retarded

that’s a nice pic of you, user

This. Myself and a coworker always used to joke about how sending a good ole "lol" after somebody blog texts you is always hilarious. Now we do it to each other and cracks me up every time. A simple joke for a simple man.

>Wasting time on ex girlfriends

Whose really the virgin here? The girl thinks after leaving him and ruining his life for months she can just come crying to him about her new boyfriends drama.

You rub it in and drop the bitch. Since you're a virgin you'd take the bait hoping you'll finally get your pecker played with.

You're pretty much Life-Mogging your ex right now, OP. Good on you.

>you rub it in
What do you think he meant by responding "poetic"?
>and drop the bitch
Sounds like that's exactly what he did next

>that 30 year old who still talks to his ex

Attached: 1451260240321.png (714x810, 87K)

>Unfortunately?

Ive live on both coasts. Id take east coast anyday. You probably were stationed at ft. Bragg and though that Fayettenam represented NC as a whole. You gotta leave base man.

precisely what I DID do. She’s a common whore and I told her she’s a slut who deserves absolutely nothing from me or anyone else, and blocked her new number immediately after that. I’m not wasting any time on her, as someone said. I spent thirty minutes talking to someone previously significant to me at 3:00 at night, and the only thought I have put into her since is how much I can actually thank her for getting me in a mindset to improve myself & how much I’m life-mogging her. I’m really good here.

i came here to feel good about improving my life and i left confused about why people think i’m taking her bait :(

>poetic

wow, such a pathetic incel response. You might be bigger on the outside, but you're still small on the inside

Lol

ok bud feed me lines give me something better to say jesus christ this is such a stupid fucking nitpick

poetic

Not even replying at all. The only that’s a sweeter revenge is knowing that she’s not even worth the effort to type anything out.

This. OP quit being a faggot blogger. You may name gains but you're still a skele bitch.

>Poetic
10/10 response, finesse is appreciated

Either is pretty good imo.

A sick burn and block is just as good as a regular block

K E K
E
K

Nah, DC area. I'm from coastal Texas and I'd rather stay here in the sunshine than that dreary gray nonsense.

Thanks, it's also representative of my mile time

This reminds me of my ex.

>date girl for a year
>last month of relationship she suddenly changes
>gets real distant, talking to her is like talking to a wall.
>going through some shit at the time and it really exacerbated it
>breaks up with me
>I loved her and she would always talk about communicating and trying to fight to be together.
>I write her a love letter and ask her to meet up with me a few days after we broke up
>ask to stay together
>she not only turns me down, tells me I’m not worth her time, I’m going to be a failure and I’m not working hard enough.
>right in the heart.jpg
>we go our separate ways at the end of the semester. Never really got closure
>run into her last fall at beginning of semester.
>think back to the back to the no closure stuff
>want closure so invite her out for a drink to catch up
>talk about shit
>eventually ask her about why she went ghost
>I can tell she’s lying but says she was just depressed and nothing else
>goes on to talk about how swimming her life is
>I’m honestly getting angry. I should of known better than this and not done this.
>I saw all this happening and I’m still angry
>she sees the look on my face and goads me into saying something
>don’t want to because I don’t want to sink that low.
>eventually give in and unload all the insults I had stored for her
It was like some “you think of the good insult in the shower three weeks later” shit except I got to say it all. And boy did I say it all
>smug look she had when she was goading is gone now.
>leave shortly after.
>feel bad about saying all that shit but st the same time, i feel closure.
>I just don’t care anymore.
>don’t see her months
>eventually see her in the gym in Feb.
>only once though, didn’t think she liked seeing me
>curiosity gets the better of me and I check her social media.
>a bunch of shit about her mental health from about the time after I roasted her
>fake gym thot now
>no more med school

>tfw when I roasted her so hard I fucked up her head bad

I feel bad in a way and in a really evil way, really good.

Attached: 2DA2AA36-BBE5-4E72-9BD2-120712C7A985.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

That wasn't healthy man. Never let someone get to you like that again

I know it wasn’t. That relationship with her wasn’t a good time in my life. I made a lot of mistakes but I’ve learned from them. That’s why when I tell OP to just ignore and not acknowledge, it’s from a place of experience. It’s really the best thing to do.

>Random urges to talk to girl I met across state online

Why? Why do I get this feeling? How do I get rid of this? Shit is making me nervous.

This.
Should have replied "lol. You should kill yourself".

>Makes a blog post on a Cambodian basket weaving forum talking about his ex
>I'm not retarded guys

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1519754149745.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Why did you make such a lame post? Are you bragging? Just stop posting forever man, no one cares about this

Nice man, you are making, but don't ever speak to this THOT again, if you get caught in her trap all this work and christian gf will be for nothing, dont fall into degeneracy

This whole thread; poetic

New meme boyos

no, this is not part of making it. the fact that you showed your ex that you are somehow happy that bad stuff is happening to her shows how much power she has over you. you are still in the same situation as you were before and have not grown at all

Expected this to end in something like you cheated on her. Mate congratulations. My ex cheated on me 7 times, found out afterwards, split 6 months. Lifts are going up, she texts me about once a month with random shit from I miss you to how dare you take another girl to a formal to I'm drunk rn. Just can't seem to click with other girls though. I did with one but her attachment scared me and I just said to her I didn't want a relationship. Do you have any trust issues mate? Congrats tho, headsup. Go full no contact. I haven't replied to a single message when I've known it was her.

>cheated on me multiple times
>got invited to this formal
>went

Attached: IMG_4904.png (640x1136, 229K)

No, part of making it would be you blocking the sluts number to where you never saw those texts to begin with

>it's also representative of my mile time
I share that feel. I have trouble getting below 15 minutes on the APFT.

This deserves a "lol" and then reblock.

>you dont deserve to speak to me, get lost
then block

>lol, was this your formal?

>unblock

well done

>not hitting her wall of text with the powerful LOL

Just kept her blocked.

Thanks. I'll find another lol-worthy message from her here now.

From last november sometime. Made a point of not knowing when we brokeuo although I should have remembered, could have made it a celebration lol.

Attached: IMG_4905.png (640x1136, 193K)

>so what

context?

do people really type in this autistic manner?

tell her to stop stalking you and call her a creep lol

Women do, yes.

Yep, they really fucking so. Like I just want to stay single for ages to focus on myself but whenever I see girls to my taste and have some alcohol in me it all goes out the window.

Last screenshot I have, about 1-2 weeks ago.

Attached: IMG_4807.png (640x1136, 113K)

hihi

What the fuck is a formal?

fucking kek

Yea the lifegains are real. You should be proud of yourself, it might not seem like much to some but most people don't improve much in life. Getting out of that cycle is good, though be humble.

that's autism overload there

should've asked her for tit pics lol

What the fuck. This isn't your average, everyday degeneracy. This is... ADVANCED degeneracy.

your name is Reuben? what is wrong with your parents

Yep, dropped out of repeating her AS' (like beneath SATs I think) after repeating 3 times lol. Works in McDonalds full time.

Not a chance lad. Though she has said to me she'd be open for a casual hookup. Sometimes when I'm really desperate I even think about it because she had a good body but fuck that shit.

Yep, the mum controls the household. Obvious daddy issues and just family issues looking back.

Biblical area. The kind eldest brother. Yeah it is a rare name though, think I've met 7-8 in my life.

The fucking worst. Fuck women.

Attached: 1445750297574.png (512x812, 333K)

Shit response, should have said “ironic, isn’t it?”

Holy fuck, out of all the pics this one is the most rage inducing.

Indeed. Yet I keep getting drawn back. On the plus side I guess it means I don't have trust issues? lol too early to tell fml.

To which one?

Reason why? But yeah like I'd stick around while you fuck the guy who you told me was "just a friend". Fuck that shit.

Yeah it's part of the path to making it. My first girlfriend ended up cheating on me with a "friend" and the whole scenario was just disgusting, it totally fucked me up. That was my "that's enough" moment for sure.

The next 1/2 years my workouts are completely fueled by rage and the drive to show that cunt what she missed out on and for me to be better than her, etc.

I ended up running into her maybe 2.5 years after the incident and she looked fucking horrible, probably gained 75-100 pounds, driving a piece of shit car, lost her sweet job teaching karate, it was everything that I had ever hoped for. It was the moment I had thought about every day for months, fantasy meeting reality, everything I had been working towards.

However when the moment struck and we engaged in a brief conversation I was not compelled at all to rub it in her face or act sinister in any fashion. I actually felt bad, I actually wish that this person who had caused me so much pain and suffering to be in a better situation. It was the weirdest thing and in that moment all the anger and contempt I had held vanished off my back.

I drove home that day and felt like a new man, a man driven by desire and compassion instead of anger and revenge. That's when I made it.

>made it
>posting your autism on a filipino gnome hunting forum
doubt it
jk champ you did it

That's hilarious

I know that feeling. I'm now in the military, making decent pay with a qt housewife-tier girlfriend and I train every day. Went from 180 pound skelly (6'8") to 250 pounds.
I ended up going for a coffee with an ex who broke my heart just to show I was still on good therms. Girl was devastated by her current situation compared to mine. She has developped mental issues and her and her "husband" are basically poor and indebted.

Double-edged sword though, because by discussing I found out that the 3 years of bitterness that followed that story was not really any fault of her own and the last bit of grudge I though I had against her are just really pity now.

Attached: 25552242_1729637593753746_8804883928848564030_n.jpg (253x266, 11K)

Better keep her at a distance before you pity fuck her and get into some unwanted drama

Oh I ain't seeing her anytime soon. She doesn't live that far away but it's not like I could care less now. I basicallly met her for coffee which helped me clear myself of my own demons. Nowaday I'm in a happy relationship with a girlfriend who cook for me and much more. I don't even have kids and I already feel like the head of the household

>Is this part of making it?

i think so man. with all the bullshit on here i really like these positive posts. fitness has beena huge positive in my life too.

good luck man

The thing to learn here is that the first 2/3s of your story are handling it like a bitch

Are you me?

>Be skelly but really confident
>Be with childhood sweetheart, quiet girl, shy, reads books
>Confidence rubs off on her, thinks she can do better, leaves me for someone else
>Take a break from women (like 5 years) and focus that anger into productive things
>Get a degree, start lifting, go to church, get bigger
>Now I've met a nice little virgin Christian qt, travelling the world together and getting paid doing it
>Ex checks in from time to time, tell her every little detail of what I've been up to
>She is still doing the same shit day in day out but would love to "meet up" if I'm in the area for "old times"
>Feels bad knowing I am who I am because of what she did
>Feels good knowing she keeps pushing to meet up with me but that she doesn't stand a god damn chance of getting me back and the meeting isn't happening.

Dude , you giving her attn and sperging out shows her you haven't progressed too far. If you kept it nice, short and blunt you'd make a bigger impact and come across as a better person. If shes wronged you shell know it. You having moved on would be enough but youve sperged

Think before you make an ass of yourself, you wasted a good opportunity to get back at her because you had to act like a child

This lol, have fun trying to deal with what youve just started. You could of been so smooth yet had to act like a brainlord

gay

Make sure you just block/ignore, that does more damage than any insult, fact, etc. Also she wont be able to try and get to you. Women can be highly autistic

>tell her every detail of what ive been up to

christ buddy

Attached: Satie-erik-4ff9d0bde1749.jpg (585x585, 47K)

>beta for talking to an ex
You're beta for NOT talking to someone because they hurt your feefees

this is why I have read receipts turned on

>another guy posting a fucking essay crying about a girl on Jow Forums including screecaps of text converrsations
>100 replies
No, really, is Jow Forums the most pathetic board on Jow Forums?

We're not pathetic enough to cap ourselves like Jow Forums

If you absolutely HAD to talk to the dumbass, all you needed to say was literally

"lmao"

And never talk to her again. You fucked up by even entertaining her. God damn.

Just send a picture of your dick.

yeah, w-we'll help you pick a good one