Are soyboys mostly genetic? is it possible to know? or is the soy jew trying to poison us all? also redpill me on soy...

are soyboys mostly genetic? is it possible to know? or is the soy jew trying to poison us all? also redpill me on soy. im seeing soy in the ingredients list and the mongolian basket weaving website comes to my mind.

Attached: 1517264588918.png (501x504, 18K)

It's a choice

Attached: xzc.jpg (1564x1564, 162K)

Dunno user, I think some of them were born that way and there's no hope for them. If not for the comforts and stability of modern society the soyboy would be wiped out by natural selection, or at the very least prevented from reproducing.

Attached: bugmen soyboys numales.jpg (994x745, 189K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, you're just as bad as them. You never played any team sports, lifting metal up and down doesn't compensate for your garbage ass genetics

Stop shitting this board up you ugly mongoloid

sick of you fucking larping faggots, post a pic of yourself.

back to your containment board, incel

Attached: r9k poster.gif (255x142, 1.84M)

Attached: 1522491865644.png (639x599, 33K)

>you never played any team sports
Americans are so fucking odd, why is this some kind of qualifier to make people cool to you

You're pissing me off, kid

Fucking faggot post a picture of yourself or I'm going to fuck this thread up

Because contrary to your coping, you're not some social or athletic god. You're not special. If you were good you would at the very least play a sport, a team sport also requires social skills, which you most likely also lack. You lift metal up and down in the hopes of attracting girls. You literally dream about having a girlfriend

>kek
stay mad, dicklet

Attached: 1481726397473.gif (218x272, 3.03M)

Watch out boys, he's mad. One more post and he'll start talking about Übermensch.

Attached: the Weasley girl.jpg (1024x624, 70K)

I'm not even him, I lift for a multitude of reasons, part of which is to make myself more attractive. Far and away the best way to get girls is to be confident anyway in my experience.

Your strange obsession with team sports is weird. Such a random and arbitrary thing to accuse people of not doing online then using it as some kind of benchmark for normality. Odd chap you are.

Because in America EVERYONE plays sports in their childhood. If you never played sports you were probably a weird kid, who became a robot. Every high school in America has sports, so there is really no excuse to have not played them.

Mostly genetic. Most soyboys have the same ordinary faces. Weak facial features, not necessarily ugly, but there's absolutely nothing attractive about them whatsoever. They just come from poor genetic stock, with their ancestors managing to scrape together just enough resources to find a plain 3-4/10 chick to reproduce with. They don't stand a chance against the soy because they aren't genetically imbued with the drive of better men. It's good that their lines will be ending.

This is bollocks, they just look like normal guys. Their haircuts and style is largely what makes them look shit.

Besides, I run a company and when I meet with directors of other, larger companies they are invariably normal looking men, not Chad types. I met someone yesterday who takes a £2.8m dividend every year and the guy was just a regular older man.

Found the soyboy.

Attached: Broly-FighterZ-Dragon-Ball.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Americans are too fucking retarded to realize that non-americans also play team sports as kids, but unlike americans they don't think it's significant because they're not fucking retarded.

>tfw ausfag
>tfw grew up playing cricket, wogball, tkd and athletics
>tfw competed internationally for tkd and nation level for hurdles

Not true. Tons, and I mean TONS of soyboys are chubby/fat. It's almost a requirement to be out of shape. So obviously their faces will look soft. It's a mixture of genetics, upbringing, and current body.
But that's not all. The glasses, hairstyle, beard, and ESPECIALLY facial expression has a lot to say. If you took a chubby soyboy, changed him into himself after working out hard for 2 years, changed the hairstyle and made him go clean shaven, and have a neutral face, he'd look completely different.

>Left one has a beard and offspring
Soyboys are just passive chads.

Whew lads, looks like the soyboys are out in full force tonight. You can be a soyboy without looking like one, and no doubt you're one of those that used to look like the stereotype and think that you've unsoyed yourself because you shaved the beard and lost some weight.

Honestly these are just regular guys have fun and enjoying life and Jow Forums can't stand it that men who are objectively less fit and healthy than they are have the audacity to enjoy their lives.

Hey nigger, op here. i have no need to post a picture of myself because i'm not soy. hopefully that's good enough for you. don't get too mad like

Attached: 1479692865470.jpg (484x519, 22K)

Attached: 13680179_615444501963202_8521800139443088288_o.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

Attached: 10336647_294952940679028_8552148368652408706_n.jpg (960x720, 117K)

>y-you’re just jealous!
The level of coping in this thread, good lord

Attached: 65F67135-F350-4041-B29C-1C4579C9F54F.jpg (324x291, 26K)

Watch Paul Joseph Watson's video called "the truth about soy boys". That video is the biggest redpill on this issue

these "soyboys" have more friends than 90% of Jow Forums, but i guess their mouth is open so they're subhuman garbage haha XD

paul is a fucking soyboy

>thick lips
>bug eyes
>faggy voice
He could made a good trap, oh well.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: Jason-Blaha-how-to-spot-a-fake-fitness-YouTuber.gif (550x626, 172K)

Funny thing is that the people who get mad about them probably don't even look like they lift. They're angry, projecting little clowns.

this. Chad doesn't even know what a soyboy is

Fuck you libcucks. Get off my board

ah look, a couple soy boys chatting in the wild. let's observe....

If you're white you don't have to be a chad to pick up asian women, you just need Caucasian features. a bit of charm and a good amount of money

Attached: 1521093809505.jpg (1477x2048, 457K)

Broly is too terrifying to be a soyboy

>muh team sports
You were a good waterboy back then eh?