Yo, heres a video of my lat dominant pull day with a voice over going through the rationale of each movement

Yo, heres a video of my lat dominant pull day with a voice over going through the rationale of each movement

could be helpful for you

youtube.com/watch?v=LiUu_v5CZeE&t=14s

Hope it's helpful

Attached: lat dom pull yt thumb.jpg (1280x720, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BhPaSZih6YZ/?hl=en&taken-by=louisjoecalvert
instagram.com/p/BOZ9TENBwhq/?hl=en&taken-by=louisjoecalvert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No rows?

One arm row is in there, got cable rows which is close to a barbell row if thats what you're saying

heavy barbell row is my second movement in pull day 2 though, after unweighted pull ups as I want to bring up my lats this mesocycle

Why would absolutely anyone care about a gym session of a barely novice lifter. There is absolutely no information in that video that isn't common knowledge and the weights you're using are not impressive in the slightest. Why do so many people these days think they are in a position to educate others.

Attached: fuckthepoor.png (809x867, 543K)

>says "go frough" instead of "go through"

stopped watching there

>that guy who moans between reps

Its how he cheats his way into self validation.

I make my living off of educating others while coaching them. I attend seminars and a lot of money goes into educating myself about health & fitness, mainly physique development

You'd be surprised how much a lot of people don't know so I'm sure this'll help a few people

uh oh I only just noticed that... thanks haha

You're a dyel cookie cutter and your clients must be idiots for paying you for advice that can be found within 5 minutes on the internet.

Why do people who are obsessed with form and theory always have such small and weak physiques? Or have you applied your "knowledge" on yourself for only 6 months?

wtf the fuck did i just watch. dude cut your hair you fucking hippy. don't quit day job. nobody wants to watch a weak ass natty pull weights. nigga you gay.

Attached: 12109108_155075954842677_6438533473105880746_n.jpg (480x314, 11K)

desu dude there are dudes way smaller than me at my gym that are better educated that I tend to listen to.

You're probably at the point in your knowledge of fitness and training where you kinda know the broad easy to understand stuff and think thats all there is to know. I've been there too.

There's also a difference between knowing how to do something and knowing how to coach someone else.

But I agree with the last part, people obsessed with form and theory do usually have small weak physiques because they lack the hard work. But luckily thats not me, it may seem like I am obsessed with theory as thats the actual point of the video, the theory of that training session.

Attached: side chezt.png (1194x1192, 2.25M)

My full time job is as an online coach, but thanks for watching anyway. My hair doesn't look so bad when im not training lol

I like your accent and that you're trying to be helpful. Not the best vid but I believe in you

They'll get better with time

any way you think it could be better?

>You're probably at the point in your knowledge of fitness and training where you kinda know the broad easy to understand stuff and think thats all there is to know. I've been there too.

Alright then, what are your stats? Height, bw and best lifts? You look a lot better in that picture than in the video.

6ft, 217lbs right now (spending a very long time bulking which is why I don't look like that picture)

I don't go for 1rm's at all, once I did OHP 100kg with strict for though over a year ago. Benched 130kg over a year ago so 140kg would go up.

more recently, DB shoulder pressed 47kg for 6 reps instagram.com/p/BhPaSZih6YZ/?hl=en&taken-by=louisjoecalvert

Romanian Deadlift 125kg for 8 reps, that'll be flying up in the next few mesos though

My squats are pathetic and I've had to build them from the ground up again, I was going too low and losing tightness, so never actually gone for 1rms there

You?

nice vid bud keep up the good work. Fuck these other guys i dont watch vids like this but this one was good, it confirmed my forms and reps w/ increasing sets. Il be there with you soon.

>100kg strict OHP
>with that physique
>laughinggirls.jpg

>125kg RDL for 8 reps

holy fuck, i dl 200kg, and i can rdl 4 plates for reps

get stronger bitch nigga

I'm 6'1 200lbs
36kg db shoulder press for 5
120kg bench for 5
135 kg high bar sqt ( I'm also a terrible squatter)
180kg dl
This is all with no consistent routine or fancy isolation work or periodization and I'm still making progress.

My stats are bad too, but at least I don't pretend to be an expert.

instagram.com/p/BOZ9TENBwhq/?hl=en&taken-by=louisjoecalvert yep :)

I know my legs really arent very strong yet, they'll get there

Pretty good, don't listen to the autists trying to bring you down

Thanks man, I appreciate it

Why are you proud of not having a consistent routine and no periodisation?

Lets have a look at ya then

I'm a body builder, and I'm pretty happy with where my physique is in 5 years of lifting and learning.

I don't actually say I'm an expert, but definitely I know more than the average gym goer about transforming a physique.

In another 5 years time of me learning from everyone I can and following a consistent routine thats when you'll see the difference. So I'll come back and post again when I'm 27 haha

P impressive but with that strength you should look better than you do

Keep doing you, you great value brand ElFitVic

>flabby dyel long haired faggot peddling his YouTube channel

Kill yourself you disgusting kike

I'm not proud of those things, that's not what I meant but whatever.

Honestly, anyone narcissistic enough make these videos isn't going to listen to anyone on here and maybe rightly so. I hope you will have a few humbling experiences in the coming 5 years because this shit is somewhat embarrassing. Good luck

Yeah, i'm not taking a single piece of advice from a faggot with hair like that.

I listen to a lot of people, I asked someone up there for any criticism. I assume you'd just say "kill yourself faggot"

The video isnt narcissistic. Someone from instagram actually asked for something like this going through the whys of my programme, and I'm always looking for more content ideas.

My business is online coaching, so it directly helps that so it really isn't embarrassing.

cheers for the good luck.

I'm intrigued though, I'd like to see your physique

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Haha it doesn't effect me anyway I get where they're coming from.

hahah fair enough

Kinda gay desu

Attached: 37D266F4-894D-46BC-9F11-BABC8C2E70C5.jpg (612x597, 94K)

Report this thread

guy makes a workout vid that he thinks people might like.

random neckbeard posts criticism and adds nothing to the conversation to make himself feel better.

never change Jow Forums, never change.

never change