Opinions on AlphaDestiny Novice Program?

Opinions on AlphaDestiny Novice Program?
3x a week alternating workouts A and B

Workout A

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Floor Press or Pause Bench 3/5×4-6
Pendlay Row 3/5×4-6
Overhead Barbell Extension 3×6-10
Barbell/Dumbbell Preacher Curl 3×6-10
Stiff-Legged Deadlift/Good Morning 2-3×6-10
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

Workout B

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Paused Overhead Press 3/5×4-6
Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
Close-Grip Bench Press 3×6-8
Weighted Chin-up 3×3-5
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

Things with 3 sets go to 15-18 rep range
things with 5 sets get to 25-30 rep range

thinking of starting this but not much on it online

Attached: d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc_1_484x500.jpg (484x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/
youtube.com/watch?v=r3Ps14LuVi8
reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/3051ti/reddits_compendium_to_overcoming_weak_points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are hundreds of programs out there, and the truth is most of them are legit and "work". In the end, it's your diet and intensity at the gym that matters. And something important; if your muscles are 100% rested, hit the gym. Even if it's supposed to be your rest day. Some people recover faster/slower depending on metabolism, lifestyle, diet and sleep.

That being said, Alphadestiny is manlet piece of shit

yea only do this program if your bulking and u will get good gains

Care to expand as to why hes a piece of shit? I always knew of him but i started watching him a couple months ago and he seems pretty cool to me, although he is a manlet.

Yeah currently 64kg 179cm skelly, aiming for 3000kcal a day to hit 1/2/3/4

>Box Squats

no.

is he confirmed fakenatty?

watch his old videos... He's like a high schooler on r/theredpill

wouldn't doubt it based on how insecure he is

Easy you saying this on an anonymous weeaboo board but just imagine all the cringe worthy shit you've believed thought or said in the past. People evolve.

>box squats
>trap bar deadlift
>bench and OHP are only paused

God, don't ever do this.
This is like a routine made up entirely of accessory exercises. AlphaDestiny is a moderately strong lifter who invents meme lifts (like 100 reps of above the knee rack pulls...) to avoid the facing the fact he's nothing special. And this attitude is very obvious in this routine, too.
Just do Phrak's or Jow Forums's GSLP, or starting strength, and ignore nonsense like this.

This is the program I am running until I get to 1/2/3/4 (still a long way to go). It's fun. I do bench and conventional diddlers but I keep the box squats because apparently they are good for your diddler, which is the lift that I want to get up as fast as possible. Seems as good as any novice program except it is a bit more exciting.

>thinks he could ever get 1/2/3/4 when not actually squatting
Get over your exercise ADHD, pick up a real routine, and get actual results.

he mentions box squats are below parallel and it helps to bring up core strength which most novice lifters severely lack

Nobody denies box squats have benefits (much more extensive than the ones you'e listed)... As an ACCESSORY to back squats. Nobody should ever be doing them as their only squat.

>bench and OHP are only paused
This makes the lifts harder so you aren't just bouncing the weight up and down, you actually have to control the weight

retarded westside knockoff. zero competition lifts as well. also WAAAAY too much shit for a novice, they don't need all these accessories. paused OHP, the fuck is that???

getting novices to do SLDL/GM = incoming back snappage

proprietorially complex

he says in the program that you can do conventional squats and deads if you choose to

trap bar is objectively the best default pulling style for those just seeking general strength

>paused OHP, the fuck is that???
an OHP where you pause....whats wrong with that?

>zero competition lifts
This is a routine aimed at general strength, not powerlifting. Asides, doing floor press and close grip bench will build a bigger bench press.

Attached: 1519446923023.png (211x239, 6K)

> This is a routine aimed at general strength, not powerlifting

So is SS. I wonder who I should trust more. Rippetoe with decades of coaching experience or Alphadestiny, some manlet on Youtube hmmm.

>"the spirit of many men inside her via the sperm"
And this is from not too long ago last year lmao

Attached: stupid.png (1374x798, 243K)

he's 5'5". his gain don't even count

nigger who cares as long as his fitness advice is good
you petty ass bitch caring so much about what some youtuber thinks

when is Alphamanlet going to admit he's a raging homo who's never fucked a woman in his life?

His fitness advice isnt groundbreaking or anything original, and yet dumbasses will spend $50 on a fucking ebook lmao

And why do YOU care so much about what other people say about him?

Autism recognizes Autism

So what exactly is wrong here? Sure, the guy comes off as a try hard, but he's right.

I've got no clue what the fuck "the spirit of many other men" means but he's 100% right about everything else.

Beltless free squats will get you much better core strength. Honestly do ICF 5x5 instead. It's a great program.

>AlphaDestiny
pic very much so related

Attached: naturallyscammed.jpg (1754x1135, 761K)

lmfao. i remember watching a video a year ago of him talking about how he flirts with women. he told some story about how a girl in a bar was complimenting him, and instead of flirting back subtly, he straight up said "yeah i'd love to bend you over and fuck you." this fucking autist could have played his cards right and gotten laid THAT NIGHT but he blew it so fucking bad. i seriously have to question whether or not the guy has ever had sex. just look at some of his "pickup" shit on his channel

his advice is garbage though

He deleted all of his pickup stuff

He said it was too "raw" and "real" for Youtube lmao

KEK

Hahaha i wish I saw some of it

kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/

His physique is easily attainable as a natty. I dont think he juices since hes a vegan shill now and has clear skin. What vegans do you know are on the Skittles?

Compare his physique and Phil from FitWorldExposed's. Phil and Alex train the same exact same way, but Alex's traps are WAY bigger and his muscles look way fuller, even after a huge cut. His muscles actually look even more full after cutting. I'm not saying he's a confirmed fake natty but idk, he very well could be.

Yeah but he's 5'5 it might be different bcuz of how short he is. Phil is at least 5'9 or so.

lmfao HOLY SHIT, some of his old videos are soooooo bad. look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=r3Ps14LuVi8

stop making fun of alex reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because he’s a manlet

desu the 1 and the 4 are the ones I mostly care about. And if a squat can help my diddler progress faster then that's what I am gonna do

Neither workout A or B has any real goal despite having a lot of goal oriented movements. Kinda looks like someone googled a lot of hip to the kids exercises and mashed them together. This will work if ur new but if you're gifted or have a decent history of training this will stunt/slow development.

good luck faggot

I actually struggled a lot with bench press as my muscle mind connection was utter shit
like I couldn't flex mx pecs even when doing cable flyes

the paused bench has helped a lot
dunno about the rest of the routine
Want to try it out tho since I'm still a beginner and weak as fuck 0,75/1/2/2,5 pl8
Idk I like that dude

>And if a squat can help my diddler progress faster then that's what I am gonna do
A squat can help your deadlifts, but it's not as simple as "box squat". This post will tell you more specific information about helping your deadlift than anything this con artist will ever say
reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/3051ti/reddits_compendium_to_overcoming_weak_points/
But, again, you are a novice, and you should just be running a proven linear progression program until you stall, THEN start looking at specific ways to help your deadlift, based on your own needs.

Just shut up and squat desu.

Again, nobody denies pause work has benefits, as an accessory; there is a reason why proven novice strength programs do not include them (or, if they do, not as the primary bench/OHP)
And, just because a bench isn't paused, doesn't mean you'll bounce it

shoo shoo alex, shire is that way

I appreciate your post and the link seems useful for more advanced lifters than me but I'll keep box squatting as an experiment. Even if doesn't work as well as I thought it's not the end of the world.

Attached: 1518296585995.jpg (496x641, 61K)

is alex a virgin? some of the stuff he says makes it look like he is

of course he is. he is the biggest incel out there

>all those partial movements on a novice program

Don't do this retarded shit

>But, again, you are a novice, and you should just be running a proven linear progression program until you stall, THEN start looking at specific ways to help your deadlift, based on your own needs.
This.

He is right tho

his program is literally blahas program but every sinlge main compound lift was changed to a meme lift

do blahas program (it's not his program btw)

Isn't that too much volume for a novice

Why are those lifts accessory and not main?
Cuz they are not performed in a powerlifting competiton?

where's the lie