/chad/ general

/chad/ general

What do you think lads? Should I have given any of them a chance? There's a few minutes of this idk

Attached: 1.webm (750x1334, 2.24M)

Attached: 2.webm (750x1334, 2.66M)

Attached: 3.webm (750x1334, 2.2M)

What the fuck is going on? Either way, most of those look average.

Attached: 4.webm (750x1334, 2.45M)

Attached: 5.webm (750x1334, 2.56M)

"Haha sounds good!"

get off this stupid app and meet some girls in person for fuck sake

Attached: 6.webm (750x1334, 2.33M)

what a bunch of ugly whores

where are you from?

user are you saying that on average, the average female, is average?

NY NY

Good afternoon fellow nycfag

>smartass
No, he's just saying that you have shit taste and that the girls you matched with are average based on your standards

if you knew what it meant to be smart you'd realize how I wasn't matching with any of them.

How open webms on mobile, already tried deleting system 32

>user are you saying that on average, the average female, is average?

I'm saying those girls are not worthy of fucking around with for days trying to get some pussy. what's your deal?

>CNN associate producer
D R O P P E D

should I post another minutes worth?

Are there more asian qts on bumble than tinder? I live right outside NYC btw

no

open in new tab or download

new york dating apps are hilarious. bunch of hyper educated chicks *who aren't like other chicks* ready to be churned by the new york dating machine.

Get out early OP, it isn't worth the headache.

Doesn't work

FUCKING BASED XD

Attached: 1518034184480.png (644x800, 13K)

Whats going on are they matches what app?

vlc app does work on mobile

I can use fake Chad pics to get matches too OP.

Vlc app?

Just kys you retarded faggot

ahahaha dude DOPE u pay for bumble and u unmatch them all hahahaha f*ckin epic bro

is that typical for NYC to have professions like that? They're all mid 20s with financial analyst or other good sounding jobs. I don't commonly see people with decent professions, most are probably just students or don't list.

It's just a bunch of pretentious names for do-nothing positions. Living in NYC is expensive as fuck though so the only people who can afford living there are people with half decent paying jobs.

it was weird today. usually i go months without anyone talking to me but today, 2 girls asked me a picture of them, guy 2 hours i don't even know after a midterm asked how i think i did in the cafeteria, homeless guy struck up a conversation with me on the bus about origins of humanity coming from space, rando new kid asked if he could work in at gym, friend from highschool sent me a meme, girl next to me won't stop turning her head to me in class while squeezing her legs and trying to make small talk. like this may not seem like much but did another shooting happen or something? no one ever talks this much to me

Attached: 1515755233155.jpg (1179x740, 104K)

based

wow haha based bro post pic with timestamp

I don't know what to do /fit, there is this girl who is interested in me, she is a 7/10 and slightly chubby, and seems to be really attracted to me but she has a jealous ex, should I go through the hassle and drama? Not really feel attracted to her but it could be an easy shag

>paying for Bumble premium
>Chad