Looking to buy some spices to add a little flavor and sodium into my diet. Do you have any tasty recommendations?

Looking to buy some spices to add a little flavor and sodium into my diet. Do you have any tasty recommendations?

Attached: download (1).jpg (266x189, 13K)

cumin, turmeric, sage, semen, fennel, garlic powder, pepper blends, cayenne.

Put crushed doritos in a pepper grinder

This sounds awful

>add a little sodium into my diet
Tried salt?
Soy sauce, fish sauce and broth are all good.

>flavour
I'm a big fan of nutmeg and mace.
Allspice, coriander and (green) cardamom are nice too.

>fennel
Never really found much use for it.

LAWRY'S!!!

>semen
Wtf

>get chicken
>put a good amount of salt, pepper, and paprika on that shit
make sure that you put enough salt and pepper on that shit because it will be the best chicken you ever had due to the tenderness

if you want to get some other spices and herbs (which should basically be your staples), try curry, cayenne, paprika (sweet, hot, etc), oregano, basil, turmeric, bayleafs, and pimento

I add paprika (sometimes smoked), red pepper flakes, and mustard powder to most things

>tfw live in Germany
>tfw motherfucking supermarkets don't have smoked paprika anywhere
I'm TIRED of this goddamn regular shit

Rosemary is good on chicken

well, you dry it first

>fennel
pork, son

cumin, paprika, oregano, coriander, turmeric cinnamon, ground ginger, garam masala. world is your oyster with that lot. do the first 4 and you've got some mexican flavors going on, swap out the oregano for the garam masala, ginger and turmeric and you've got some curry happening. lose the cumin and garam masala from your curry blend and add cinnamon and you're in morocco. there's a bit more to it than that obviously but it's valuable stuff to know. i find spices really interesting.

Tony's Creole. shit makes most things tasty instantly

Hell yeah dude, that stuff is like magic.
Old Bay is also a must-have.
Also I recommend the Alton Brown dry rub recipe for things like ribs and pot roasts.

Smoked Paprika. So friggin good

Tony's is the shit, even more so because it ignores the rule of any food with a non-black person on its label being garbage

>it ignores the rule of any food with a non-black person on its label being garbage

The character of Tony is creole though.

Theres no need for all those fancy spices. Just a little sat and black pepper will do. If you want a zest of a lemon will also give it some nice flavor.

Attached: 1437002325330.jpg (500x749, 124K)

t. foodlet

Fucking blandlets when will they learn

Attached: 1522886164423.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Fucking white people

>45583054
t. retards who put anti-androgenic and estrogenic herbs on their food every day

Most herbs/spices listed in this thread have those properties if you know how to search on pubmed. Only exception was cayenne pepper.

Btw there's nothing bland about lemon juice on food, makes my rice tastes delicious with olive oil and salt.

It's sick you have to try it on dried out TP

My go to chicken drumstick spice recipe was coriander(ground seeds, not leaves and stalks), powdered garlic, black pepper, and oregano.

>Being this much of a memer.

When was the last time you ate more than a teaspoon of a spice you fucking retard?

Salt and pepper is what you start with in just about anything. Garlic powder and onion powder are a very good addition after that.

Then it depends on what you're eating.
For an Indian style curry, cumin, tumeric, chili flakes, ginger and garam masala.
If you're making a steak marinade, parsley is good to have.
Anything with tomato in it, basil.

Also, you shouldn't worry about what >muh pubmed says about spices. I use all kinds of spices in my cooking, and I'm fine.

I am 100% confident I have higher test levels than you and i use many spices on my food

just go eat some dog whit with salt and pepper, and dont forget ur precious lemon buddy