Just bought the Nether Better Upgrade. If I get like, 10 (You)'s I'll post it

Just bought the Nether Better Upgrade. If I get like, 10 (You)'s I'll post it
Just on my way home from work. So give me half an hour

Attached: 1522546162642.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mucuna-pruriens-Extract-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00KXD4NI4
amazon.com/Amazing-India-Ashwagandha-Capsules-Management/dp/B01H3UV15W/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1522163664&sr=1-9&keywords=organic+ashwagandha&th=1
amazon.com/NOW-Sunflower-Lecithin-1200-Softgels/dp/B003BHSXPS
autumndamask.com/sunflower-lecithin-the-worlds-best-brain-supplement-and-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=cWaMDjtN_Hw
purelifeenema.com/coffee-enema-recipe/
amazon.com/BEST-Coffee-Enema-Try-Now/dp/B00WZYEVB8/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1522163920&sr=8-3&keywords=coffee enema kit
cancertutor.com/rebounding/
youtube.com/watch?v=4asLYmLJbxA
mindbodygreen.com/0-7955/why-you-should-start-dry-body-brushing-today.htmlhttps://draxe.com/dry-brushing/
amazon.com/Food-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth-Lbs/dp/B00JJ71LW6/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164074&sr=1-1&keywords=food grade diatomaceous earth
amazon.com/Sodium-Bentonite-Pure-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B00SSMEA4O/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164170&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=bentonite clay&psc=1
amazon.com/Activated-Charcoal-absorbent-alleviate-detoxification/dp/B078T354SC/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164266&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=activated charcoal&psc=1
amazon.com/J-CROWS®-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-2/dp/B001AEFM9Y
amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methylcobalamin-Supports-Lozenges/dp/B0013OQGO6/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841317&sr=1-4&keywords=methyl b12&dpID=51YocDQVUgL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
amazon.com/Garden-Life-Formulated-Magnesium-Raspberry/dp/B01LQEGLFQ/ref=sr_1_18_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841353&sr=1-18&keywords=magnesium+powder&th=1
amazon.com/Advanced-Orthomolecular-Research-AOR-Capsules/dp/B00457KVBM/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519841432&sr=sr-1&keywords=peak k2
amazon.com/BulkSupplements-Vitamin-Cholecalciferol-Powder-grams/dp/B00EV16SAA/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841493&sr=1-4&keywords=vitamin+d3+bulk&dpID=41jPL3ia2sL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1
amazon.com/Garden-Life-Zinc-Vitamin-Supplement/dp/B0098U0QC0/ref=zg_bs_3774511_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JS45MEYEA7X4A12WQC96
amazon.com/NOW-Plant-Enzymes-120-Capsules/dp/B00024D916/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_lp_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=E7STDF29TA7H6CFSQVJX&th=1
thefamilythathealstogether.com/intermittent-fasting-benefits-healing/
anabolicmen.com/intermittent-fasting-testosterone/http://www.blogguru.net/testosterone-growth-hormone-intermittent-fasting-16-8/
alkalinecure.com/the-sciencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS-EjhKxCyQhttp://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/cure-any-disease-with-an-alkaline-diethttps://www.sepalika.com/living-well/heal-through-alkaline-diets/
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtu.be/qKZ1Ra1Ns3s
youtube.com/watch?v=TEAOO_xZBXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh he makes workout plans too? I just started watching a couple of his videos.

@45581011

Based user. If it's worth it I'll buy it anyway, just don't want to risk giving a literal lunatic 50 bucks

Dafug you talkin about?

)>he hasn't taken the nether pill

That back...hhhhnnnngggg

Sorry but if this guy is claiming natty at one point he wasn't. He was a pro fighter ffs

Yeah im slightly afraid of this dude's advice but he's also gotten good results. Do I have to take the schizopill to fully take the nether pill?

Inb4 every copy is watermarkted and when he sees that you’ve shared it he will come knocking on your home address ready to show you the true power of the nether beast.

He was hardly a pro, he did 2 matches. Easily could be natty

You

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i think i'm number 11 and i'm in for some free shit

You didnt give op a (you) so you dont get anything

I need the netherpill

I was on board way back before the nether meme even started, but the more and more this guy posts the more I know he is a straight up crazy person.

>praises some bigger channels then demands collabs with people with bigger channels
>when they ignore or deny him he makes long winded rant videos about how x yootuber is a huge piece of shit for not collabing.
>talks with interdimensional creatures
>is an astral plane guru
>is a tiger or some shit
>literally made a video where he talks in psychobabble describing in detail an anthropomorphic cat lady seducing him in his mind

It's just too much for me man.

Dude....this guy is off the wall

He literally went on 2 rants, two.
One talking shit about richard cuck gains for some views and subs and attention, another one talking trash to blaha for talking trash about him in the first place.

These two rants make it very evident that the guy has a chip on his shoulder bigger than the fucking moon. He was mad at vg because he "ignored" him and about how the whole vegan movement "missed" out on the greatness that is himself. He admitted to having "respect" or admiring vg all the way up until the point that he asked for collaboration, and vg snubbed him.

I think vg is a psychopathic piece of shit, but nether found something about that to admire until he couldn't get something out of him. Dudes narcissistic as fuck.

Did you watch most of the videos on his original channel? There was actual solid advice mixed in there, but it was among a pile of nonsense astral plane adventures and constant voices and entities appearing in his mind and speaking to him. He also thinks he's a fucking tiger, please rationalize that to me.

>nu-chan doesn't know what furries are

Attached: 1523134418019.png (1000x1000, 78K)

Attached: 1520495244296.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

PART 1

ALPHA CHEMISTRY HORMONE / NEUROTRANSMITTER ENHANCEMENT STACK ( for males and females) - these things shift your brain chemistry and body chemistry in the alpha direction !!!

Mucuna Pruriens organic - amazon.com/Mucuna-pruriens-Extract-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00KXD4NI4 - take at recommended dosage daily - cycle off for 1 month at least 2 times per year

high dose vitamin d3 -listed and linked below in the basic vitality stack

high dose vitamin k2 listed and linked below in the basic vitality stack

iodine listed and linked below in the basic vitality stack

bee pollen - take tiny doses at first to make sure you are not allergic - then eat as much as you like it's a super-duper nutrient plus it enhances your hormone profile

ashwagandha - increase DHEA and thyroid function amazon.com/Amazing-India-Ashwagandha-Capsules-Management/dp/B01H3UV15W/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1522163664&sr=1-9&keywords=organic+ashwagandha&th=1 - use as directed, no need to cycle.

organic turmeric and organic black pepper consumed with a meal containing fats/oils - no set amount just aim to consume frequently for health benefits

Sunflower Lecithin taken as directed - amazon.com/NOW-Sunflower-Lecithin-1200-Softgels/dp/B003BHSXPS autumndamask.com/sunflower-lecithin-the-worlds-best-brain-supplement-and-more/

Heres a testosterone boosting bi-neural that really works well for me -- youtube.com/watch?v=cWaMDjtN_Hw - alpha brain chemistry induced with this frequency will enhance females strength / motivation as well.

OPTIONAL - low to moderate dose creatine - to increase DHT levels - 3 - 5 grams per day

OPTIONAL - D aspartic acid run in 3 week cycles to boost Alpha brain state and testosterone output

PART 2
DEEP DETOX - Removing all the things that are currently limiting your vitality / clarity / strength / recovery / mindset etc.

Part of this is about cleansing out estrogen's that have your emotions and brain / body chemistry in a less than ideal state. These are toxic environmental contaminants and even women are overloaded with these unnatural estrogens which cause endocrine havoc. These practices below will enhance the livers ability to make thousands of chemical reactions happen faster = detox / hormone enhancement / mind enhancement as well as anabolic processes and sense of well being are all upgraded by these methods !!! The whole body benefits lymph system included.

coffee enemas- clean estrogen and chemicals out of the liver so your liver can detox way more estrogen faster and you testosterone levels go up when estrogen is low. The frequency that one should do this process is a very individual thing. I do 1 every morning but feel free to google some other peoples experiences and draw your own plans for how often to use a coffee enema.

instructions how to /purelifeenema.com/coffee-enema-recipe/

coffee enema kitamazon.com/BEST-Coffee-Enema-Try-Now/dp/B00WZYEVB8/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1522163920&sr=8-3&keywords=coffee enema kit

Rebounding - this tones and leans out your physique and even more importantly this enhances your health / vitality/ longevity / and toned/ lean conditioned physique goals strongly cancertutor.com/rebounding/
youtube.com/watch?v=4asLYmLJbxA

Dry Skin Brushingmindbodygreen.com/0-7955/why-you-should-start-dry-body-brushing-today.htmlhttps://draxe.com/dry-brushing/

PART 2.5

food grade diatomaceous earth - pulls metals , chemicals, parasites, bacteria's, virals, radiation , fungus, yeast from the body all of which interrupt vitality, hormones , proper neurotransmitter functionamazon.com/Food-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth-Lbs/dp/B00JJ71LW6/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164074&sr=1-1&keywords=food grade diatomaceous earth
bentonite clay - same detox abilities as food grade diatomaceous earthamazon.com/Sodium-Bentonite-Pure-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B00SSMEA4O/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164170&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=bentonite clay&psc=1
activated charcoal - pulls all the same garbage in its own powerful way - amazon.com/Activated-Charcoal-absorbent-alleviate-detoxification/dp/B078T354SC/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1522164266&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=activated charcoal&psc=1

I recommend 3 minutes of Rebounding gently every day as well as daily dry skin brushing. These other digestible cleansers can be run each day for say 3 months then stop and re-asses health the diatomaceous earth can be consumed year round for great nutritional benefits to skin , hair, joints , bones , circulation.

PART 3
BASIC VITALITY STACK TO OVERCOME COMMON DEFICIENCIES AND TOXICITIES IN THE MODERN WORLD
////// enhances skeleton strength / health endocrine strength / health hormonal strength / health metabolic strength / health immune strength/ health mindset strength / health and yes gains in the gym as well !!!

iodine Lugols solution 2% 5 drops per day amazon.com/J-CROWS®-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-2/dp/B001AEFM9Y

methyl - b 12 1 pill per day amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methylcobalamin-Supports-Lozenges/dp/B0013OQGO6/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841317&sr=1-4&keywords=methyl b12&dpID=51YocDQVUgL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

magnesium 1 scoop per day mixed with a meal amazon.com/Garden-Life-Formulated-Magnesium-Raspberry/dp/B01LQEGLFQ/ref=sr_1_18_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841353&sr=1-18&keywords=magnesium+powder&th=1

vitamin k 2 1 pill per day with oils or fats ( high dose only found in this product ) amazon.com/Advanced-Orthomolecular-Research-AOR-Capsules/dp/B00457KVBM/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519841432&sr=sr-1&keywords=peak k2

vitamin d3 10,000 iu per day taken with oils or fats amazon.com/BulkSupplements-Vitamin-Cholecalciferol-Powder-grams/dp/B00EV16SAA/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519841493&sr=1-4&keywords=vitamin+d3+bulk&dpID=41jPL3ia2sL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

ZINC -take with a meal amazon.com/Garden-Life-Zinc-Vitamin-Supplement/dp/B0098U0QC0/ref=zg_bs_3774511_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JS45MEYEA7X4A12WQC96

key notes

*be sure to take the d3 and k2 with a meal that has fat or oils since they are fat soluble vitamins - take summers off from the d3 and make the effort to get real sunlight on your skin.

PART 3.5
*take the magnesium with heavy food like peanut butter so it doesn't give you the shits haha ;) - no need to cycle magnesium - stay on it.

*mix the iodine in some water to drink it - daily and always

*Methyl b-12 can be taken any time of day with or without food - load for 2 weeks by dosing every day and then just take 1 dose per week as maintenance.

*Zinc requirements are different for everyone so I recommend using the daily dose for 1 month , then taking a month off , then again dosing for a month etc. Observe how your own body responds to the zinc and determine from there how long to stay on and how often to take a break - i recommend at least 2 breaks per year of at least 3 weeks.

MEAL PLANNING PARAMETERS

my personal diet meal planning guidelines for health / vitality / physique improvements - the goal is to get all your meals to fall within these parameters as much as reasonably possible. And when you must eat a questionable food combination use the plant based digestive enzymes. Applying these guidelines to your meals will enhance your digestion, assimilation, metabolism, health / well being / vitality / and physique goals !!!

1. Never combine fruits with other foods, eat fruit alone and on an empty stomach , if combined with other foods it causes gut and metabolic havoc.

2. dont combine starched with proteins meat/potatoes eat in separate meals, when combined they cause gut and metabolic havoc. (proteins and fats are good together )

3. deserts-sugar while protein is in your stomach again makes for gut and digestive havoc (usually candida is involved in sweet cravings and should be detoxed from the body )

4. Non starchy vegetables like greens combine well with every single meal except for fruit ( eat fruit alone ) so add more greens to every meal ;)

5. Dietary Hack to help with the unhealthy food combinations moderns people are so into. Plant Based digestive enzymes. Take them with any meal that mixes food groups, they digest it assimilate it better that normal and you are left over with more energy for life that you didn't use in the digestive process. They tend to help burn off some extra fat too. Vince Gironda pioneered this concept with his own body and his clients. He was the best natural bodybuilder on this planet.amazon.com/NOW-Plant-Enzymes-120-Capsules/dp/B00024D916/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_lp_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=E7STDF29TA7H6CFSQVJX&th=1

PART 5
ABOUT INTERMITTENT FASTING /// For health / longevity as well as mind/body connection enhancement this method of eating is SUPER VALUABLE ( a true gem). I have healed my diabetes with Intermittent fasting. I had blood sugar in the 300 plus range before , now i stay 90-120 range with no medication. The metabolic and health/,mindset improvements have been astounding !!! Improved hormone levels and more sensitive androgen receptors in the body are more of the benefits specific to lifters for example. Here are a few good links about the benefits.thefamilythathealstogether.com/intermittent-fasting-benefits-healing/

anabolicmen.com/intermittent-fasting-testosterone/http://www.blogguru.net/testosterone-growth-hormone-intermittent-fasting-16-8/

PART 6
A LITTLE BIT OF INFO. ABOUT DIFFERENT BODY TYPES /// METABOLISMS

Ectomorph - thin wiry fast metabolism. Getting in enough nutrients consistently is the biggest piece of your success. Dedicate yourself to the nutrition intake side of training because this is the leg of the table that holds back your gains. Intermittant fasting CAN be used to your advantage. The body becomes more efficiant at building with less calories on an intermittint fasting diet. So, what you can do is make the very most of your eating window and take in as many calories as you would have in a more traditional day of eating !!! This way you will actually get more use from the same amount of calories. This is one strategy for ectomorphs. Another simple more traditional strategy is to eat normal meals and also consume 1-2 heavy duty healthy weight gainer shakes per day. You can make them in the morning, put them in a thermos with ice and take them with you wherever you go. Commit to training yourself to get in this growth shakes each day. It will become a normal part of life, the consistent use of this simple strategy will add up to pounds of extra muscle throughout the year !!!

PART 6.5
Mesomorph - a good balance of ability to build size without too much fat gain. Balance is your goal - proper food combinations will allow you to make lean gains instead of being on the bulk / cut roller coaster. Steady lean gains are something to aim for with basic diet control and bad ass training ;) Intermittant fasting can be used to your advantage as well , for all the health , metabolic, and performance gains of mind and body it can bring to anyone.

Endomorph - Mass gaining is easy , getting the body fat levels low enough that it looks good is your challenge. Intermittant fasting and proper food combinations are highly recommended !!! Also I highly recommend purchasing a glucose meter so you can monitor how every meal effects your blood sugar levels. This is how you can dial in your own proper meals for leaning out and having a healthier metabolism and longer/stronger life. As for workouts I recommend that most of your programming throughout the year should be of a higher volume nature. I find Endomorphs can easily handle the volume and it helps you condition your body, speed metabolism / increase insulin sensitivity and make great gains !!!

he's charging 50 dollars for this shite?

PART 7

ABOUT ACID ALKALINE BALANCE

Most humans will become much healthier than they currently are by going into a much more plant based diet. One of the main reasons this is true, is because of the science of acid alkaline balance and the human organism. Here are a few links for a basic understanding of this VERY IMPORTANT reality !!!alkalinecure.com/the-sciencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS-EjhKxCyQhttp://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/cure-any-disease-with-an-alkaline-diethttps://www.sepalika.com/living-well/heal-through-alkaline-diets/

The rest is routine stuff. I'll post it in half an hour

Nether is legit insane. He talks in his videos all the time about he's the "polar opposite" of Jason Blaha but in all reality he has much more in common with the guy than he thinks
>Both make ridiculous claims about their past while refusing to back it up once they're confronted
>Both have claimed to have performed elite-level feats of strength that just so happened to not get recorded
>Both are bad at handling criticism

If anyone even tries to call out Nether in his comment section about not being able to prove any of these insane lifts he claims to have performed, he just goes on these long winded rants like "you must have such a feeble little mind that you can't even comprehend another man could perform such a task." Like shut the fuck up dude, you never squatted 1000 lbs. For some reason it's always the same dipshits that believe this stuff that call Jason out on his claimed 500 reverse grip bench press. I don't think either one of them preformed those lifts. Same shit, different people.

His training methods are fucking retarded as well. The whole transcendent training thing is the biggest gimmick in YouTube fitness imo. The """Ernill Method""" was developed by a literal dyel (pic related). I lost all respect for Nether the moment he started selling $50 snake oil programs and started charging people for "spiritual readings."

Attached: 59fbfc0384241233847635f0b236bd7d.png (1750x1079, 754K)

There's a similar threat in alpha destiny's program and I don't think he's acted on it.

>iodine Lugols solution 2%
I actually have this and only take 1 drop a day because that puts me well above the upper tolerance for safe consumption of iodine.

his results dont lie. eric bugenhagen is a big fan of him as well, as a lifetime natty with a similar training philosophy.

jason blaha has HOURS of youtube videos digging into his complete psychotic rants and lies and behaviors and is a fucking obese DYEL.

oh and blaha isn't natty and never has been and what you see are his crowning achievements

nether is obviously an oddball but hes nothing like jason, jason is a pathetic psychopath who at the very least could have an interesting channel but hes just a fat faggot who works out once a month and eats like a pig.

educate yourself faggot, type in jason blaha exposed on YT or go here

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

also he took down his sub count YEARS AGO when people first found out about his fraud.

also nether was an MMA fighter, his name was in the other thread i cant recall it atm

>eric bugenhagen is a big fan of him as well
Literally never once heard Eric talk about Nether. Also I'm not a Blaha fan by any means but you saying he workouts once a month just proves to me that you've already eaten that load of shit Nether has fed you. Blaha looks like shit because he eats like shit, but he at least knows how to train. The advice Blaha gives isn't unique - it's literally the same advice you could get from any other decent powerlifting coach. I've actually done and tried all of Nether's stuff for close to a year and it set me back SO FAR in terms of strength and size. I just started focusing more on the basics instead of all the stupid partial bullshit and my strength shot up.

Also I'm well aware of all of Blaha's shit. I don't trust either one of them.

eric and nether do not have similar training philosophies at all lmao. you know how I know you're an alphadestiny sub?
>post body

>they advocate daily training sessions, sometimes more than one
>they are not afraid to half or partial reps
>they do feeder workouts and mix light and extremely heavy work

yeah those aren't similar at all!

find 2 other fitness faggots who advocate this type of shit, you can't. any other fitness head if they even heard of the first greentext they would do a 20 minute video telling you the damage you're doing to your body.

eric focuses on conventional training while nether says conventional training is boring and for sheep. the only similarity is that they both train everyday. that's literally it. nether does almost exclusively partials while eric has actually said you should only do partials if you're finding that they carryover to your other lifts. eric has also said you should focus on full range of motion conventional lifts while nether has COMPLETELY SWORN OFF ever doing the big 3. yeah you're right dude, they're so similar!
>just because alphadestiny talks about both of them, that must mean they like each other and have the same training philosophies!
eric is trying as hard as he possibly can to distance himself from alphadestiny, rightfully so

>eric is trying as hard as he possibly can to distance himself from alphadestiny, rightfully so
It's so sad that he keeps blowing Alex off while Alex desperately wants to get noticed by bugez.

Eric is really big on people just going out and trying stuff to see if it works for then rather than just sticking to what they're told by others. He seems to really dislike the online fitness community since he thinks it causes people to limit themselves too much since they might be afraid to try new things based on some video. He even has used the term "cookie cutter" in one of his videos so I feel like he and Big Lenny would get along lmao.

I do like his training philosophy a lot though and think it makes sense as a way to make getting strong an enjoyable passion in your life. The idea of picking different things to progress on rather than just focusing on just a couple of lifts your whole time seems like s good idea for longevity. Looking forward to implementing some of his methods later this year when I'm partially into my intermediate phase.

way too many supplements, should just fix your diet instead
coffee enemas lead to cancer
is he telling you to eat dirt?
more supplements
would love to see some guidelines and studies on this kind of stuff?
how long should you wait between eating your steak and potatoes? fruits?
I don't experience bowel distress when mixing carbs or fruits
this is a very wide IF window, but there is a ton of research on time restricted eating and IF
basically if you keep all of your calorie consumption confined to a 9 hour window you are at peak levels for development and health
>this includes beverages with calories, coffe/tea
broscience
depending on the quality of your animal products you don't need to become whole food plant based
if your animals are on hormones/antibiotics and being fed an unnatural diet you should stay away from it

meh, thoroughly unimpressed

Why are you normies so obsessed with following e-celebs?

Fuck off with this bullshit already.

Fucking down syndromes see a guy with a bit of muscle and suddenly you follow their every word.

You cunts make me sick.

WEW I'm glad I didn't pay for this shit lmao

Where are the workout templates?

Sound awfully specific, you're probably projecting a bit too much lad.
He's definitely not normal and is probably somewhat crazy, but whatever who cares?
He's still jacked as shit, strong as fuck, and if he's not natty he's at least not on the ammount of drugs all of the "natties" on youtube are on, and is still bigger and stronger than all of them except for maybe mike o'hearn who's a full fucking fraud.

I watched his older videos, learned more from them than from any other cookie cutter youtube garbage professional.

I literally couldn't give more of a fuck about his claims of the lfits he did or did not do.
Nether looks like he can bench 500lb, blaha has always been a fat fuck though, why are you even comparing both of them?
Nether literally does 10 consecutive one arm chinups at 240lb bodyweight, blaha can't even do 15 normal pullups at 220lb.

Honestly feels like you're just coping with that huge rant of yours, let the man be a crazy faggot all he wants, doesn't take away from his training methods though.
He's literally the opposite of blaha, blaha regurgitates information and looks and performs like shit.
Nether spreads crazy ideas about training and lifestyle and nutrition and he looks like a cro magnon on steroids and is also strong as balls.

>meh, thoroughly unimpressed

*tips fedora*

>e-celebs
>less than 50k subs

Nether pls go.

Whats funny is 99% of people make gains without ever having read/sifted through all the bullshit you find online.

Why not just go to the gym, lift heavy, lift hard, and eat big. Pretty much how every other fuck before the internet made gains. Ya dumb cuntas.

>way too many supplements, should just fix your diet instead

You literally don't get the whole point of supplementation in key nutrients that are lacking possible almost every diet there is.

K2 is very difficult to obtain in big ammounts on a diet that isn't supplemented.
It's mostly found in fermented foods only, and K2 promotes full height development and skeletal strength, it's a nutrient that's missing the most in western diets and that's the reason for the prevelance of hip fractures and bone density loss in westerners, since most of them don't eat fermented foods every meal.
D3 in really high ammounts actually shows performance enhancing effects too, it's impossible to get a lot of it from the diet unless you're eating nothing but sardines and fatty tuna.
Vast majority of people deficient in B12 are also people with non restrictive typical western diets, even though vegans have a much higher rate of deficiency. Higher than healthy levels of B12 have been shown to improve mood, recovery and energy levels.

Superdosing on specific vitamins such as D3 and K2 actually has been shown to promote mandible and dental and clavicle/torso/wrist growth THROUGHOUT adulthood.
Superdosing on K2 also greatly reduces the risk of stroke since it eliminates calcium accumulation in the artheries.

>depending on the quality of your animal products you don't need to become whole food plant based

He said MOST humans would benefit from eating a MOSTLY plant based diet.
It's not a requirement or a certainty.

>if your animals are on hormones/antibiotics and being fed an unnatural diet you should stay away from it
Almost all animals that are killed for slaughter or are fished are fed an unnatural diet or at least contaminated with man made pollutants.
You can never avoid this, only minimize exposure.

Nether is an insane scam
Bloho is just fat and insecure
Alex is a fucking attention whoring beta

The only good one is bugez. Hes down to earth and doesn't try to give bullshit advice or show off anything. The only problem is that he sometimes ego lifts and he might seriously fuck himself up, but that's his personal decision and he's made it clear before that he does not advocate his insane form in some lifts to anyone else.

>Both have claimed to have performed elite-level feats of strength that just so happened to not get recorded
and this is why your looks are important

Would anyone believe Blaha? Obese bald man who looks like an old lesbian.

Would anyone believe Nether? He talks insane and looks insane.

Whenever Blaha is posting lifting footage is very mediocre weight for very low reps but he claims to closegrip bench 315 as minimum

Nether is posting his feats of strength but i would believe him if he would say that he can closegrip bench 3plates for reps ez. His physique speaks for itself.

>Hes down to earth and doesn't try to give bullshit advice

>drink the whole milk
>drink whole eggs
>drink raw honey
>eat raw garlic
>eat sunflower seeds
>eat raw onions

If anyone has a problem eating enough food and has no idea what type of food is high in calories then this person shouldn't even bother with lifting because there is way bigger problem with their fucking brain that needs to be solved.

>t. I lift for less than 2 years and im dyel as fuck

i just checked out this niggers channel and its all fuckin furry art

These guys like Sam Ernill are so fucking cringy. Dyels that think they are 'woke' because they do Jeffersons when he can only bench 1 plate for about 5 reps.

This

Eric has never mentioned nether, i watched all Eric vids since he had 4k subs.
People might doubt eric being natty, but
believing that nether is natty is fucking laughable
Alex from alpha destiny is also delusional manlet, altough he sometimes gives some more level headed advice than Nether.

Eric is true king of fit and has channel that is worth subscribing for.

I was coaches by him, and i did plenty of memelifts, but as eric said, it was just to show me possibilities, and outright yold me to get strong as fuck on squat deadlift presses and rows, and then get more specific.

His programs for me were 6-7 days a week, with pyramid scheme sets reps, and there was plenty of volume across all percentage ranges, ab work, grip work, plenty of glute isolation.

Very athletic approach with dynamic warmup and mobility work too.

Meanwhile nether is just dude mindset meme lifts and cofeee enema

You kids are fucking HILARIOUS

there is jeff seid who is way smaller than this freak and you say “no way brah he cant be natty brah, way too big“

Then there is this freak with traps twice as big as jeff and you clueless dyels think he is natty because he does some retarded meme exercises and takes 103939 different meme supplements and you suddenly fall for the natty meme

Lmao you autists are beyond saving

Shit tier:
Nether
Eric
Alex

OK tier:
Alex’s advice

You see, the difference here is that nether actually trains his traps as one of his focus and is massively less lean than jeff.
Jeff is more worried about keeping his abs in order to appeal to a wider audience.
Are you completely detached from reality? People have different genetics and different frames, jeff is by default a narrow scrawny dude that just happened to be lifting for many many years and he's lean, but he is also small all over because he doesn't want to gain fat.

He is smaller than a lot of people here, he is just lean, no way his physique is questionable lmao, only a true dyel newfag would claim such a thing.

nether been lifting for 20 years. the dudes massive but is easily 15% bf

he's crazy. I want to believe he's natty

>coffee enemas- clean estrogen and chemicals out of the liver
how would that work? it doesn't make any sense

Are we think9ng of the same Jeff? Seid is fucking massive these days.

99% of people also have absolutely mediocre results

Im megadosing vit d3, try it niggas
10k a day or more

do you take k2? i read about it and now im scared of having vit d without k2

This whole thread is cringeworthy.

Do people honestly care this much about some YouTuber's?

B-but Nether
B-but Blaha

dude benches one fucking plate.

ONE PLATE

dude is a johnny-oneplate.

The buges is as far as i go with this shit. He incorporates these meme lifts in to strict form sets and actual compounds. He also does everything from the ground. No rack meme pulls.

youtu.be/qKZ1Ra1Ns3s

These. Stop pooling Eric in with these mentally ill faggots.

Eric has admitted that he does these meme lifts primarily because he enjoys trying them and hammering them to be the best, not for pure hypertrophy or efficiency. Not because they are the 'only way'.

Eric would be a fucking beast if he trained under any discipline of weightlifting, he just happens to enjoy doing meme lifts to failure like a fucking maniac (as well as conventional lifts). Dude is a genetic freak and has an insane work ethic. If he had began doing olympic lifts as a kid instead of wrestling he would probably be just as good at those.

OP you are a godsend. pls post workout stuff!

He also says that injecting steroids consists in injecting dead and sintetic hormones that destroys your spirit. I would doubt his nattyness if he wasn't that fucking insane. I mean the guy actually believes that is half tiger, that he has spoken with Jesuschrist and usually talks with death people, and he believes that a FUCKING ALIEN healed an injury that he had.

Nether claimed to squat 900 lbs to depth while being natty LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=TEAOO_xZBXI

Yea bro fuck steroids gotta get that vitamin d
Sounds like the new cell tech meme for newfags

Fucking dyels i swear

>jeff is by default a narrow scrawny dude

Lmao yea ok. Keep coping delusional dyel

I dont want kidney stones, thanks.

>dude he must be natty because he is insane and said steroids are evil

You realise how fucking retarded u sound right

>$50 for amazon and youtube broscience links with tons of typing and spelling errors inbetween

you can't make this shit up
this guy is the biggest scam ever

This, plus eric is actually gas worthwhile credentials as an athlete and coach

OK you won this time user

oh you boys found another crazy white boi guru to follow?

neat

>dyel that doesn't understand what vitamin k2 is

>Why not just go to the gym, lift heavy, lift hard, and eat big.

Possibly because everyone and their mother does this already and only a select few actually look impressive.
You're a retard.

>dude just go to the gym
>dude just lift heavy and eat big lmao

Fuck off you daft cunt.

If you're natty and want to be something special you are gonna have to do something drastic, I mean like full body everyday and eat 300g of protein a day minimum.

Fuck all that minimalist garbage, blaha is one of those shitheads and he's on testosterone and has average lifts and below mediocre body, he is the byproduct of common knowledge.

>asks someone to post body as part of his argument
>arguing about YouTubers
guaranteed DYEL

>Full body every day
>300g of protein
your understanding of the human body is disgustingly poor. Try it out yourself and get back to us

>want to be something special
Lad, your insecurities are showing

How strong was he on conventional lifts? what did he think of 3x5 workouts?

this is the dumbest shit i've ever read.

Attached: keek.jpg (220x195, 14K)

>roiding for this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)